Spoiler Go to Jail! 〜 The Villainous Daughter Wants to Be Loved in the Extra Edition

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kawaii12345, Oct 12, 2020.

1. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION

No one will love me–

Her beloved father remarried, and on the day of her first meeting with her step-sister, Duchess Veronica realized that…

– It is the world of the light novel “Blanc Noir – The Prince is Drunk of love for the Pretty White Rose” that she read in her previous life –

I’m a villainous lady with a broken heart, who bullies her lovely step-sister!
    On the day of her step-sister’s debut in society, she is denounced by the First Prince for harassment and numerous misdeeds against her.
    He’s going to break off the engagement!
    But wait, I’m rather happy about that….

“Villainous ladies are beautiful, and I prefer guards, not princes.”

Veronica wants to finish the main story as written and fall in love with the handsome guard, like in second part of the story, ~~ which is going to be a very passionate love story.

She planned to enter the Prison of the Water Palace, but all of her plans fail when her fiancé, the prince, gets in the way.

Will she be able to achieve her ambitions?
    And what are the prince’s true intentions?

It’s a story about a villainous young lady who tries to work hard to be mean in order to be loved.

NU LINK: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/go-to-jail-〜-the-villainous-daughter-wants-to-be-loved-in-the-extra-edition/

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  2. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    Any cute moments of FL and ML?

kawaii12345 likes this.
  3. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    So, who is the ML here? Is it the prince? how about the guard?

Edit: Just realize this is apparently a short read. Well, off I go!

5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    i remembered reading this and the prince made sure to make her his wife. The Guard is still happily married. When the Prince understood the reasons why the guard fell for the OG!Villaness in the beginning was due to his wife dying. He was most likely using the villainess as a way to get over his dead wife. The Prince heard that story and made sure that the Guard had all the support he needed. Thus, no dead wife for him.

6. aesthetic.chibi

aesthetic.chibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I read what little had been translate~ and oof. I'm dying. A cross dressing prince huh. It was really cute and funny reading about their antics. I can't picture how she's an adult tho. No wonder she suffered so much; she's so oblivious. Tho, so far I think it's a cute read.

bleedingliar24 and Lovina like this.
  7. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As the book was used many time in the library he wasn't in a good state and some pages were unreadable as they were torn or drawn. How those pages affect the og story like did sophia meet the prince when he was crossdressing ? And are the reason why he was crossdressing explained in those pages ? (And is the guard name gilles or gildo ? The translation say gildo but mtl (google translate ) say gilles)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    bleedingliar24 likes this.
  8. KaguyaDreyar

KaguyaDreyar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link