Recommendations Go-to MTL sites?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Oxylime, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Oxylime

Oxylime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When you are so interested in a novel that you just have to read the rest of it and auto translate is the only way, which sites would you suggest that fulfil your wishes the best??

2. Rivenn

Rivenn 【I eat fruit】【commonhouseman】【RV_n/Rivelle】

Reading List:
    Link
    i go to the source and just use google translate myself... tho there are limits to this. it's dependent on reading between the lines, making sense of context, and familiarity to the original language. it's good enough when the story is simple and straight forward, and doesn't use too much slang or stylized speech. i give up and wait for good translations when the mtl makes no sense, or when i find no context to hold to.

Oxylime likes this.
  3. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about Google Translate for CN novels because I use a different MTL that can fix dictionaries, so the quality is in the middle of auto translate and the translation ver, easy to read and understand, though. :blobparty:

For JP novels, you can use ATLAS if you need better translation quality.

The problem with this method is you must read novels on a PC/Laptop and ctrl+c/v lots of time. :blobsneeze:

Oxylime likes this.
  4. Lehiye

Lehiye Flopping Fish At The Market

Reading List:
    Link
    Comrademao

5. AsteriaHenituse

AsteriaHenituse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Normally, I would just search the original title of the novel in their own language like the chinese titles of the story, copy that title then search through google, and some chinese sites would pop up with those stories, then the google translate would just do the work and all