Discussion Goblin slayer ch29

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Tsuru55, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I loved seeing the face and clear eyes of the blind woman. Also looks like it's +1 to MC's harem, hehe gj.
    I liked how the villain says blind woman got a "blackened womb" making it sounds like he know she was raped and cum inside by goblins.
    Also it was nice to see the introduction of new and pretty characters (Hero got a nice face). Still, can someone that read the novel tell us manga readers if the Hero/new characters got a sad future ? Even though it's pretty erotic, i don't want to see more rape (unless it's minor characters).

To resume everything, pretty good chapter that i prefer compared to the old fighting goblins.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  2. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    The sword maiden fits the description of "when you lie on your resume but still get the job"

3. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Bwahahaha, nice one !

4. Alundric

Alundric Member of Gentleman Alliance

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm.. as far i interpret. The sword maiden got fear of goblin after she fought so many battles only to get raped by those goblin when she was worn out. (sorry for me this not be true - since if she got taken by the goblin, that's mean no sword maiden for you at all)
    So my conclusion is, the sword maiden won the fights with demon, and she was granted ability/curse from the gods that she will have avatar (the crocodiles) to protect the city. The problem is what ever happened to that avatar transferred back in deepest memory and feeling to her (that includes scars). More over her mind will be automatically transferred to that avatar when she is sleeping (dreaming). So just imagine her emotional burden, and lucky she hasn't gone mad.

5. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest English translated volume is 5, and except for future characters in the volumes yet to be translated. I can confirm that Hero will never lose against an army or legion of monsters. If you watched the anime, she literally decimated the whole area including the surroundings. The Hero can solo tank against Demon Generals and even against non-physical enemies and the latest achievement I've read was her winning against an ancient relic that fought in the Age of Gods. I don't know if the new Demon Lord is stronger than her, since the Demon Lord is rarely mentioned even though the era of Goblin Slayer is a war (game) between races (Gods) whose alignments define which side they're on.

6. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Huuuuhhhhh ?! The anime is already at the same place then the manga ?! Too fast !!!!!!

7. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the anime is skipping or inserting content from later arcs or side stories. So it will be confusing for anime-only. The Hero and her companions are shown early in the intro of Episode 6. Watch her annihilate everything with her single attack. I don't know the DnD terms for what skill or magic she used, but I know those monsters were at least silver or gold rank difficulty. Platinum rank is peak level adventurer that is capable of soloing most of everything and everyone, and since she is Hero with the class Hero... well you know.

8. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, thx for info.

9. CyberCypher

CyberCypher Air Breather

Reading List:
    Link
    She got captured by goblins when she was a noob based on the 2nd volume of the light novel. She must have been saved however the trauma stayed with her
    source quote from the book
    " She had been shut up in a dark stone chamber , riddled with er own filth and that of her captors, crying piteously
    They had burned both of her eyes with a torch . That was more than 10 years ago"
    ----------------------------------------
    "Even when a nameless priestess carelessly got captured by goblins and was debased. Even when the fifteen year old girl inside the woman acclaimed as sword maiden cried out for salvation"

10. Alundric

Alundric Member of Gentleman Alliance

Reading List:
    Link
    ouch i see it now. thanks ^_^

CyberCypher likes this.