LCD God and Devil World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Ikemen Sensei

Ikemen Sensei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last chapter i read gdw when MC got teleport in forest, i presume that is now arc (vietnam).

So, i wonder when or what chapter mc back to in china camp, now i reaally forgot the name of heroine. So sad

2. Captain127

Captain127 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not mistaken does the MC not have a sister that his best friend (chi yang) fancies? Or a cousin or so,etching and yet no mention of her so far... Want them to get together haha cause he needs something go his way since he has to keep the empire in check since the MC a keeps disappearing for months...

3. Faust

Faust NUF Silent Ninham

Reading List:
    Link
    still kinda confuse with the village they dont make appearance anymore ??

Astaroth likes this.
  4. Cupujie

Cupujie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe author forgets the beginner villages. And only MC that got class/job-change from village

5. justjetlagged

justjetlagged WEEZY F BABY

Reading List:
    Link
    has anyone noticed the writing has gotten better? ever since he took that city and that loli started scheming against him, the characters feel more real

6. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    trying to revive a dead novel huh XD

7. Black Heart

Black Heart A Perfectly Normal Individual

Reading List:
    Link
    He need to upgrade class, immediately

8. justjetlagged

justjetlagged WEEZY F BABY

Reading List:
    Link
    just started reading it again since I dropped it in like May

9. Bikersmoke

Bikersmoke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is alot better than people make it out to be.

Astaroth likes this.
  10. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaaaat (HotShotGG voice)

11. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah what's up with her? She was like talking one chapter and the MC was training her to be a powerful evolver then all off a sudden the Author started machine gunning different lolis on the MC and Chen Yao just vanished into thin air never to be mentioned again while one loli after another pop up to replace each other.

It's probably only the higher powers and evolvers who want to quickly train more enhancers that buy these, and for them it's not so much I guess. And I guess in town they use the tickets rather than actual tonnes of food to trade, because I doubt they could take their trucks right in the middle of the most populated street market.

As for not using weapons weaker than the tang replica sword I don't think they've been dropping. It was really only that one time in the beginning when everyone (presumably) received it and most people for some reason just left them while they ran since they didn't realise that they could become enhancers and level up at first. Most of the wooden clubs / staffs / bats or whatever it was they received are probably left in the towns crowded with zombies right?

It has bothered me that there's literally 0 mention of it anymore though, and I don't remember the MC ever getting rid of his either so technically he should have one in his space ring right? Unless he got rid of it before he got the ring. (was that in the village or from those Predators Hunters? I don't remember anymore tbh...)

As for the villages, I'm also wondering a bit about that. If I recall correctly I think there was some kind of timer? There should probably be more people with classes out there somewhere, but keep in mind that it was very early in the beginning and it was guarded by those two rank 1 Predators Hunters that are basically in between S1 and S2 in speed, with more strength, and unconventional attacks like their tail and tongue.

And even if you have a big army that somehow had the time to first take out the entire city instead of sneaking by them (which would be the only way to kill the hunters easily when everyone was below level 10, iirc MC became level 11 or 12 when he got the bonus exp for finding the village quest thing and before that he wasn't even level 10) then even if you get into the village you'd be hard pressed to escape in time because of the timer until the evolved zombies would be released.

So maybe there were some people who lead armies to get into the villages (which they wouldn't have known exist by the way) and got themselves a class, but since they took so much time clearing out the millions of zombies first they didn't have time to leave.

Actually how long was it until the evolved zombies were released? I don't remember exactly how many days it was, maybe 3 or 4? At max it was a week.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  12. Lawlyeth

Lawlyeth [Gorrila Warfare Expert]

Reading List:
    Link
    I miss the first city girls(He spent 100 chapters hugging a woman that is madly in love with him while sleeping and didn't even did the deed , come on poor girl she wasn't even a loli and then bang a maid that we didn't know and will not see anymore after that chapter)

Author started basic xianxia but improved and used is own style which is a lot indiana jones scene with the gun which is really good (you can't kill me , I'm the son of POUEAH *take down the stinger*)

Author is a sexist racist , but so what deal with it.(can you imagine the MC doing politic or economy for a civ5 win ? nope just exterminating aryens rapists which isn't so bad)

Author says that every other army except the MC's is full of people who throw their guns and scream like the van gogh paint when there is something not expected happening, so what noboy expected that he will spend 1-2 year in every city on his killing spree for training soldier.

Author says that when you turn your back off your citizens for 5s there will be rape , kill rob torture , like in a cartoon movie or a weird ntr .

I think the author will give him a cheat like transportation , blood oath(he's a dark knight something so why not or even a voice control we don't give a fuck about morals anymmore ), or something to manage his cities , he can't leave lolis deal with it or he would have to beware of the lolis fansubs yo.

According the non-spoilers tagged spoilers , he will re-use the safe zone but I think he will be limited and will not be able to spam buy skills/equips with his fortune.

Why when he was in the second city none of the first city harem girls came to see him ? Except for chi yang, best girl.

I was sad for dark wolf loli : do you want to stay here or come with me ? I want to come with you master ! No you stay here deal with this 4000 ppl city that's very important. Ok

Astaroth likes this.
  13. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why I'm still reading this, should there be added a comedy tag? Yue Zhong does not have the habit of keeping a harem :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

14. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    I really really wanna drop this! Again interogation/Fuck you chinese dog!/Execution/STFU traitor dog, don't tell him/Execution....

15. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 464-465
    out of boredom i skip previous chapter and went to check if the novel now called toilet paper is worth reading,
    my answer is no
    author know sh*t about history is overly biased towards his people (chinese) and depict vietnamese as truly trash(which is false),
    he completly forgot that china were the first one that keeps invading viet nam.
    as for the story it's repetitive as a badly made mmorpg, copied 100% from animes/novels/ no changes, linear, the player can already guess what's gonna happen

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    NekoMK2 and GenericName like this.
  16. Ironfist Sect

Ironfist Sect Catch these hands!✊✊

Reading List:
    Link
    From the posts i see he is still racist and things are looping in on themselves over and over again
    Dropping this madness
    Can't believe i kept up this long

17. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone post summary every 10 chaps or so, I wanna know what happens without reading this shitty novel XD

Sosseres likes this.
  18. Ikemen Sensei

Ikemen Sensei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So so, please pople, nuffian, spoil me. When is the mc will reunite with the vert first batch gangsta?

19. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no way a sane leader messes with the wives, daughters, and women in the lives of subordinates. That's courting death. They know where you live, who you hang out with, what you value, and when your vulnerable. Doesn't matter how powerful you are you'll be dragged out of your home and killed.

Also, art of fear is the most stupid and broken power ever. You have to have a high spirit to resist, so everyone and their grandmother will die if you don't go down the mage route. It would be acceptable and balanced if It included a high Level allows you to resist, but nope. Author wanted a overpowered nonsense skill for MC to show off.

Women in recent chapters are just... no words. They get physically turned on just by seeing him use his power. Women in the apocalypse who sell their bodies for a meat bun or rice, I have more respect for.

20. Ranz

Ranz 『Legend Death』『Necromancer』『Pokemon Master』

Reading List:
    Link
    Even the skeleton summoning ability is so OP. That combined with Art of Fear is way too OP. Skeleton for strong subordinate+enhanced defense+grinding monsters+sneak attacks. And Art of Fear for distracting enemies+killing them(weak spirit)+long range attack. Even with all that he has to be a 3 attribute evolver and has strong pets which have their own subordinates(lightning and others)

I wonder what happened to his eagle/bird which he got in the early chaps though...