Spoiler God of Blackfield (갓 오브 블랙필드)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by amaliajun, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Caterpix

Caterpix Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your weird dude. Even though I didn't know the full story because I just read the manhwa but I think Michelle like the mc because he is handsome and powerful, while Snow White like Kang Chan because he is Kang Chan and she didn't even know Kang Chan's true identify. And why did you bother to read this one? Is it because of love story? For me it is because of intense action scene. (No hard feeling it's just my opinion )

SusuPisang likes this.
  2. Astivanm

Astivanm New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the novel ?

3. sonhot

sonhot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont read the novel only the webtoon so my opinion will be based on that. Imo Snow White like the highschool Kang Chan, the bullied boy original owner of the body. Despite liking him she didnt even know about him being bullied to the point of committing suicide which imply her feelings wasnt that strong. Now that he is literally a different person she still treats him the same imply that she doesnt cares that much about his personality changing as long as he still looks the same. Amongst all the girls around Kang Chan she was the one i root for the least. I hope the webtoon will take a different approach from the novel and have Kang Chan be with someone else.

Cryarc and Eva832 like this.
  4. Detained_in_switzerland55

Detained_in_switzerland55 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He did this with michelle while in relationship with snow white girl (cheating) or not?

5. amaliajun

amaliajun [Gloomy White Cat]

Reading List:
    Link
    Snow White x Kang Chan isn't officially dating until very later in the story. At this time, Kang Chan know that Michelle liked him(even thought whether to choose her bcs she's an adult that matched his perceived age) and he liked Snow White, but didn't move any further since he's involved in dangerous things and afraid things would affect Snow White.

cabbagenyanko and Emma401 like this.
  6. Tia13

Tia13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to GwangTayk? He's the gang leader that is on kind of friendly tearms with Kang Chan last in the webtoon he was asking Chanie to help him quit being a gangster, and Chanie asked him to donate all his money if he wanted to quit, I kind of hated Chanie this time, and pitied GwangTayk

7. amaliajun

Reading List:
    Link
    It's kind of complicated. Simply put, Gwang Taek escaped from being a gang leader as he wished. At the end, he proudly showed up in his child's parents meeting(?) as a soldier.
    He became a kind of soldier at a garrison with mine(?) in a border of Russia-China-Mongolia bcs Kang Chan need someone he knew to be placed. I forgot why and how a Korean emissaries could be placed here. Then Gwang Taek also involved in some missions with Kang Chan and his mercenary friends. Can be said as a life-death comrade with Kang Chan.
    The novel will tell more about intelligence warfare, countries' conspiracy, and secret military involvement. The hidden side of politic, so to say. There's a BIG PLAN of making Eurasia railway(this is the focus of part 1) and also other conspiracies especially the one related to Kang Chan and Seok Kang Ho's reincarnation(focus of part 3, so a bit fantasy). For us, international readers, this story might not be that good to read since it's pushing patriotism especially as soldier. Pretty nice tho, imo.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2022
    cabbagenyanko likes this.
  8. mafuyutk

mafuyutk New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    feliz que no tuviera nada con michell la verdad no me agradaba y lo bueno de esto es que el prota NUNCA SE VOLVIO UN PELELE DE LAS MUJERES

Emma401 likes this.
  9. Tia13

Tia13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I was feeling sorry for Gwang Taek, Kang Chan is a bit hard on him

10. dark_tsukki

dark_tsukki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know more about the doctor. In the webtoon there is the doctor who frequently treats him. I want to know if he stays to that or there is something else behind him.

Please tell me if you can thankyou

Emma401 likes this.
  11. amaliajun

Reading List:
    Link
    The doctor is just that. There's no particular background story about him.

This made me remember about that one arc where Kang Chan was shot to "death".

While doing CPR, the doctor said something like this to Kang Chan, who had his heart stopped, that he is a great and strong guy who survived that many life-death situations, so don't die vainly now. The doctor kept doing CPR desperately until one point, and told Seok Kang Ho and special force members present in the hospital that Kang Chan is gone.
    Uh. That arc is still heartbreaking when I remember it... To those who read this, this is not the last arc.

12. dark_tsukki

dark_tsukki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou. I kinda wondered what's with the doctor since he seemed kinda shady turns out it was for no reason, also because his name was not even mentioned or was it?

Anyway Thanks for the spoiler

13. kangshan99

kangshan99 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 127 of the webtoon is equivalent to which chapter in the novel???

14. Kennyyy

Kennyyy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me what happen to the parents of mc's body later on? Ty

15. cabbagenyanko

cabbagenyanko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄ω˂̣̣̥᷅ ) any spoilers on the french ambassador? Hope both him & his daughter safe n happy

16. amaliajun

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean what happen? I don't follow the webtoon anymore so I'm a bit confused with this.
    But anyway, they're fine without anything lacking until the novel ended. Although they're sometimes stressed out as Kang Chang always went out to do something dangerous.

Seriously! What arc is the recent webtoon chapter!!!
    (A few minutes later)
    Ok. I just checked the recent chapter. It's the start of Eurasia Project huh. They'll be fine! If I remember it right, cough. There'll be some critical state in future (still far) chapter. But this ambassador is one of the few supporter characters that will be often seen until the story ended.

BUT WAIT! Gerard is here! Why is he soo handsomeeee!

17. cabbagenyanko

cabbagenyanko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ヽ(* ´; ▽ ;` *)ノomg thank u! Bless u n ur kind soul!

Sobs yes Kang Chan teaching Gerard using his lighter (chap 128~131) is rly touching n my top favorite moment ;;

Oh noes i hope the cool reformed gangster Oh Kwangtaek is one of survivors ;____; ahh

18. phanh_lu

phanh_lu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about the traitor shot (the old) Kang Chan from behind at the start of this series?

19. Ezekiel2517

Ezekiel2517 New Member

Reading List:
    Link

AmaliaJun do you still have the link for your translations of the LN? Hope all is well with you!