Request God Of Soul System

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Licht, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Licht

Licht Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, Fellow people who Drowned in Novels!
    So... i started reading novels 4years ago and i pretty much read about 100novels so far(i didn't finish about 80% it's still ongoing, Some dropped), when i think back it was really enjoyable for me and recently i started reading God Of Soul System. Translator did a really good job so far, until recently he released everyday but lately he's slowing down because of other reasons and it feels so slow to me to wait for almost a week, i think all of you feels the same way i do when releases began to slow down. i want to know what my Fellow "Addicted to Novel" Friends think about Novels about with OP MC's and what Novel is The Number 1 for you.
    P.S. is there any site or App which Translates Chinese RAW chapters? if you do know such site or App do tell me plz

2. QWERTG

QWERTG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Lnmtl. Or you can always go Google translate

3. MrNebulist

MrNebulist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want to try MTL then say goodbye to your home.
    Edit: I meant to say brain instead of home, lol.

4. Bean

Bean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wooosh

5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, we understand that this problem stems from your experience with MTL. Your 'home' got scrambled. :hmm:

MrNebulist likes this.
  6. rh12

rh12 Destroying the world with my snores

Reading List:
    Link
    try neural MTL it is a little better than MTL at least you won't become a vegetable in the near future

7. IsekaiSan

IsekaiSan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im all in for this im a fan of the author though i was kinda dissapointed with how in another world with a naruto system ended im still eyeing his works here which is strongest hokage and this one god of soul system truth be told i like how the mc is its just me but i like em cold and cool and being badass at the same time

8. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Wrong forum, and wtf translator did a really good job? He is a horrible translator lol, one of the worst I've seen, close to mtl.

9. Licht

Licht Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think you should see some Translators who Translates JP novels. then your opinion will turn 180 degree LoL. some of them are worse than Google Translate

10. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever, it's still no reason to say he's really good. That's like saying cat feces are really good! coz other feces like dog feces are even worse. Also I don't read JP novels anymore, especially those with updates once every two weeks, all the translations I read are pretty decent if not perfect. Have some standards dude, or you'll end up reading elementary school kids essays.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017