LCD God Rank Hero

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Jul 6, 2020.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/god-rank-hero/

C1/4: Why is the Griffon Breeder evaluated so low? An army of supercharged aerial tanks should be extremely valuable. Are griffons just really expensive to acquire and maintain or something? Or is there a low limit on the max number you can control?

Also think they're undervaluing the Vampire Princess. Unless vampires are abnormally under-powered in this game, it should make for a truly exception unit specialized in sabotage and/or assassination.

I hope he gets a crap class. And I mean an actual crap class, not one that he thinks is crap but is actually OP.

That aside, I wonder if the MC ever grows as a person. Atm, he's kind of a PoS.

C5: That ability would actually be pretty decent if he was planning to play as a merchant. Not fantastic or anything, but it could potentially save him (or his employer) a fortune.

C6: I wonder why the seizing the ship will turn out to be worse than exploring the island.

C7: I wonder if he'll try to turn the map in, or if he'll try to use it for himself. His own personal mithril mine could make him ridiculously wealthy (assuming its not already in use by the traitor). Though, his inability to protect it would probably mean that its better to simply sell the map to a major guild if he's not going to turn it over to the emperor.

C8: I wonder if Phantom March will apply to his fleet, or if the army in question has to be on land. Also curious if he can sell Scouts after training them. If so, they might actually be a better money maker than the mithril.

C10: Why is there an entry from the year 166 when the current year is 160?

C11: Looks like the author forgot that the antagonist could already one shot skeletons at level 4.

I have a strong feeling the MC will get that book. I wonder how, and if he'll use it to form an undead crew. If so, then I also have to wonder how he'll convince anyone to trade with him, or if he'll give up on the idea of being a merchant.

C13: Wouldn't it be a bad idea to kill the other guy when he still doesn't have a way off the island? It didn't seem like respawn took very long after all, nor did death penalty seem to effect combat potential.

C14: If she's a gaming nerd, then why didn't he bring up the game?

I wonder if it upgraded because both of them hit level six.

C21: Why are the top two players valued the least?

Wouldn't the admiral hear the ballista being fired?

C22: Seriously? These things count as individual bosses? I guess we know for sure that there are a total of ten bosses on this island/ship then. No way he's leaving without that title.

I wonder if the author's forgotten that the MC should be able to run out of ammo. After all, if archers can, then ballistas can too.

So, the system doesn't care who attacked first, only who's attack landed first. That's a pretty stupid system.

C24: He's going to need to kill that idiot every ten minutes or so when he's repairing the ship. By the time he finally leaves, his reputation will be so far in the toliet that it'll never recover. This is why this is an incredibly stupid PvP system. The game is definitely sophisticated enough to have determined who the aggressor was in all of these encounters. Punishing the victim is just wrong, and he should totally have filed a bug report on it.

C25: There is way too much pointless exposition. We are not stupid. A quick explanation is enough, and sometimes more than is needed.

I'm betting that removing the curse will severely weaken him.

That aside, he should probably set up the ballista if he can. There's likely to be a boss at some point.

C26: I wonder if he'll be able to retrieve the seed after the battle, or if its gone for good.

C29: So, can't retrieve the seed. It doesn't seem like bosses respawn either.

So, even when killing an unwanted intruder on his own ship, he still loses reputation? Just how poorly designed is this game?

C30: Seriously, why isn't he reporting this f'r for griefing? This is precisely what GMs exist for.

"Then, I'll allow you to start over as an ordinary person." Does this mean that he lost his Admiral ability?

That aside, why didn't the MC raise any undead to sail the ship for him? He should have enough skill points for it.

C32: Wow, he must have done some phenomenal editing for anyone to think that he looked like he had potential after seeing him get so thoroughly trashed.

2. null

null Procrastinate Lv MAX

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is based from Heroes Might and Magic series games with some changes.

Griffin in the source game are just mediocre tier 3 monster. The game have significantly stronger tier 4 monster. IIRC author put command point limit on player (might be wrong since the last time I read this more than 1 year ago)

jacobpaige likes this.
  3. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C40: So, he wants his sister's future husband to be a gigolo?

This chapter really makes me want to drop this series. I really don't like a**hole MCs.

Also, Dawei is a moron if he thinks "make lots of money" means "take up a filthy habit that wastes money and will likely kill you while also killing or driving away everyone around you."

That aside, I hope Dawei becomes a shining star in game that he hates and envies, and not his in-game lackey/fanboy. I can't really see this going any other way than those two.

C42: Well, she'd probably respond well to that enchantment item you've got. And, since she's probably a combat hero, it wouldn't be a waste for her to have it either, assuming she's successfully recruited.

C44: "That's the only thing proving my relationship with Renoir!" You have his sword moron.

C45: Looks like he'll be getting his upgraded title soon. I wonder how long the author will wait before having him kill a thousand bosses solo for the (probable) next upgrade.

C47: I wonder if he can enchant his ballista, and if the paralysis would apply to both bolts in each attack. If so, then it could be the best use for it given how much he relies on the ballista. Well, assuming that the poison works on bosses anyway.

"I give this stack of pearls to her" If they're so valuable, why isn't he thinking of keeping any for himself? Even if he's overachieving on quest completion, there's no reason to give them all to her. Heck, she's a pirate, she'd probably look down on him for being so honest.

C50: Why isn't he assigning his attribute points? Don't they directly impact his ballista damage in a massive way?

C52: "Why was her Special Ability Noble Temperament?" To me, this screams quest.

C55: They boarded his boat with the intent to kill and rob him. Why would he still lose reputation for defending himself? Are the devs telling red name players to give up on ever losing their red names?

C58: Well, now he has a pretty much full cargohold, I wonder if he'll bother to buy anymore in this port, or if he'll just go somewhere else and sell it for an even larger profit.

C59: The merchants tried to play both sides. He should just let them eat their losses and publicly state the reason for it. People will still take the bounty. They just won't try to openly double deal while they do it.

"much better than that Dawei." This guy is definitely Dawei.

C60: "As your selling price is lower than the purchase price, you cannot obtain any EXP through this trade." His purchase prices was zero though...