Spoiler Godly Empress Doctor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Feb 12, 2018.

1. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hae_UNa and odanezz0_3 like this.
  2. redplatform_

redplatform_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rant: Ugh, this story! It's because of this story that the author has slowed her pace of DKC. She's still not done with DKC and yet spends so much time on this new story! She often writes 3-6 chapters a day for Divine Doctor Empress or whatever, but only one a day for DKC! /rant

I don't know anything about the newish story. I just know that while reading MTL raws of DKC, I noticed the author sometimes replaces the name of DKC's main character, Su Luo, with Feng Wu. Strangely enough, Feng Wu is the name of Su Luo's sword, same meaning or characters too. No idea if there's a connection.

The author has also sometimes replaced the name of DKC's male lead with someone called Jun Lin Yuan. So if you see that name, that's probably the new story's male lead.

Chan_Chan and kieshi like this.
  3. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please! MC and ML personality/ characters/ interaction with each other....

kieshi likes this.
  4. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

5. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf this new story and WorthlessDKC is from same author. If this novel is like DKC then I will drop it.

Czarinananana and Elliana like this.
  6. redplatform_

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read this new story, but when I originally stumbled upon the name Jun Lin Yuan in DKC, it made me curious so I did a quick search for chapter title names to see if he shows up. I read like 2-3 chapters hundreds of chapters into the story. Apparently, Feng Wu and Jun Lin Yuan are not a couple at that point in the story. All I know is that JLY likes FW, but he shows it by bullying her. She hates him, not surprisingly. FW tells some guy she acknowledges as brother about this and asks why he doesn't defend her or go kick his ass. Her brother responds about how some guys display their affection by bullying the girl they like. She finds his absurd and immediately confronts JLY and asks if he likes her. Inwardly, he thinks to himself he does, but seeing the way she's looking at him, he decides there's no way he's going to say yes.

That's all I got. I don't know how he was bullying her.

Just like Nangong Liuyun, this JLY guys is also probably an asshole. Possibly even worse than NL. Makes me want to read it lol

7. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, DKC wasn't that bad in the beginning... it did get pretty shitty pretty quickly though, and the romance made no sense at all. So maybe I'll just read the beginning and drop it when it goes downhill, just like DKC.

8. osakarie

osakarie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I may be wrong or off in some parts of the story. I have only mtl this up to chapter 31 so don't have much spoilers to give.
    chap 5-31
    • JLY shows up to fight the eagle. All the girls there realized that it's JLY.
    • eagle is losing the fight so take FW as a hostage to escape.
    • as FW flies over the city she sees people from the Feng family and is worried about her mom and little brother
    • FX asked QL if she's worried about FW.
    • QL tells FX to roll and that her master is OP and the eagle's doesn't stand a chance
    • all the girls wished it was them that got taken away by the eagle when they realized that JLY is chasing after the eagle
    • FW tries to escape but failed
    • JLY catches up to the eagle and begin to fight the eagle.
    • eagle is losing so FW tells the eagle there is a way for the eagle to survive if the eagle work with her.
    • eagle asked FW what the plan is. FW tells the eagle she knows what JLY's weakness is.
    • FW says that JLY like to be clean and the eagle can use that to its advantage, the eagle starts to spit at JLY.
    • eagle get away and fly towards a water fall. FW tries to escape again but fail again. FW asked the eagle why the eagle is trying to kill her. eagle wants to eat her.
    • JLY catch up to the eagle. FW waits for the right time n escape into the water.
    • JLY kills the eagle and see that FW fell into the water but doesn't really care if she dies or live.
    • FW mange to get a hold of a log and swim to shore.
    • FW see some killer bees and realized someone has the bees attention so sneaks towards the bee hive
    • FW stole something (not too sure with mtl) from the bee hive and the queen alerts the sworn to FW
    • bees chase after FW. someone talks to FW and she realized its FX.
    • FX sees that she was getting stung by bees so help carry her to safety.
    • FX and FW meet XY (Hyun/Xuan Yi)
    • XY asked about FW and tells FW to roll.
    • FW is about to leave when FX asked XY why XY is being mean. FW is a good person, she's just unlucky
    • XY reminds FX about JLY's temper and asked what if FW's a spy, the job they are doing is top important
    • FX tells XY that FW doesn't have the strength to take the spirit fruit
    • FW was going to leave but since FX brought up the spirit fruit then she will stick with them to have a better chance of getting the fruit.
    • JLY shows up along with his servant and asked FW you're not dead yet?
    • JLY tells FX that since FX brought FW along he has to take care of her
    • they travel for a while. FX is worried about FW when he notice she's limping. FX said he will carry her, FW refused since she did not want to look weak in front of JLY afraid that she may get kick out.
    • they come to a stop to rest and FX help FW.
    • MY (Fairy Mu Yao Jade Palace Holy Lady)shows up and is jelly of FW.
    • MY scold FW for being ugly.
    • FX asked what they were talking about, MY act snobby and talks about Zhozing and how good she is.
    • MY then begins to talk about FW in front of FW saying that FW was a waste.
    • FX tells MY that FW is a beauty and that everyone wanted to take FW home as a pet.
    • FW tried to change the subject but she gets ignored.
    • MY feels that she is more beautiful than FW.
    • FX tells MY that even with MY's look MY doesn't even compare to FW maid
    • MY throws a fit and asked her cusin XY to tell her that FW's not beautiful
    • FW sigh and asked FX and MY why they are both so fond of gossip, XY nods his head
    • MY asked XY why he's bullying her and see that FW is looking at her and asked FW what FW's looking at and tells FW she is super ugly.
    • FX tells MY that even though FW is ugly her heart is sweet and kind and pure unlike MY.
    • FX thinks there is something wrong with FX's eye sight what part of her is pure and kind.
    • MY asked FX why he thinks that she's not kind, pure or cute.
    • FX tells MY would a kind person tell someone that they are ugly?
    • FX and MY continued to fight, MY will go see if FW is truly a beauty
    • FX praised FW for being a genius and say no one compares to FW besides JLY he doesn't count
    • XY tells FX too bad that you lost to FW. too bad she like JLY and not you.
    • FW drinking water coughs...inner thought who say I like JLY? how would an 8 yr old know what like is?
    • FX tell FW that FW likes the boss not FW, why is FW so worked up
    • FW's inner thoughts..BUT I'M FW!!
    • FX says that when they were in school FW was waiting for JLY in front of the school and handed a letter to JLY and ran away after.
    • FW...BIG MISUNDERSTANDING!!!!
    • FX looks at FW and asked FW why FW's so nervous does she like the boss? is she jelly? don't worry boss and FW is no more.
    • FW waves her hands no no I don't like your boss and hits her head on the table
    • JLY tells everyone that he has not broken off the engagement yet
    • FX asked JLY why didn't he break off the engagement.
    • JLY said no signature
    • FX's inner thoughts why why why why why why why why!!!!!! while shaking JLY
    • FX why didin't you dont tell me you like FW? Why didn't I found out you like FW!? AH!
    • MY how can that be, JLY will never like FW. shes a waste
    • FX because shes beautiflu
    • MY shes a waste
    • FX beauty
    • FW said no no no how can he like...and shuts up (FW was going to say me)
    • everyone looks at FW...MY don't tell me you like our boss...FX waving her hand continue, continue to talk
    • FX boss you haven't answered my question. don't tell me you backed off because I like FW. yes or no? ah ah ah!!
    • JLY frowns reversed...(this is a bit confusing..this is what JLY said if any one can help out) 君临渊一脸嫌弃的将风浔丢开,皱眉:“反了。”
    • FX reversed? I know boss is it because FW is crazy in love with you that you can't break off the engagement?
    • FW's inner thought who say I'm in love with JLY? say something!!!
    • MY why not break off the engagement, FW's a waste now, she's mortal and will turn old and not match JLY.
    • FX is sad for FW being a waste at 8yr old ( I think he also gives FW a nickname dancing waste?)
    • FW's inner thoughts..what dancing waste... dare to give me this nickname do this fool know that the person he is talking about is right here
    • MY goes to say that FW can't blame anyone but herself for being a waste since her family was obsessed withe the phoenix blood and for being greedy.
    • FW's inner though...Zhozing Zhozing you destroyed my phoenix blood and dare to slander me (I'm thinking Zhozing=Zuo Qing Yun)
    • FW wants to get the spirit fruit even more now
    • they go to sleep and FW's get woken up by FX. FX tells FW that they are going to get attack by wolves soon.
    • FW gets up while MY is still sleeping.
    • Wolves attack and MY wakes up screaming her head off attracting a lot of wolves to her. She see that FW is safe so runs over to her and tried to push FW to the pack of wolves but fail. both her and FW fall into the pack. FW saw what MY was trying to do.
    • MY gets attacked by the wolves while FW rolls around on the ground screaming for help.
    • Wolves attack MY but not FW. FX and XY kills off the wolves and comes to help MY and FW
    • FX tells FW that its safe FX opens her eyes and act surprised... is it okay now? everything okay?..I'm not dead?
    • MY was black n blue and bitten all over. MY tells XY that it was all FW's fault she push MY into the wolf pack and that FW was a spy.
    • XY rush and grabbed FW's wrist FX grabbed the other wrist. XY asked FW if she was a spy and used force on her.
    • FX don't you know small five can't cultivate, don't hurt her.
    • JLY tells XY to let go. FX yeah since boss said to let go then let go.
    • FX asked FW if she was hurt. FW turns into a white lotus,her eyes become teary
    • XY felt guilty...MY gives XY the death stare...XY asked FW why the wolves only attack MY...don't say tell him its because of bad luck he won't believe it
    • JLY say that FW was just lucky
    • JLY's servant said that FW fell on a type of grass that the wolves hate the taste of so that was why they ignored FW.
    • MY did not believe it. She was pushed by FW.
    MY got what she deserved...FX is so funny and yes FW knew ahead of time about the grass, she used it on herself.

spiduola, govindec and kieshi like this.
  9. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel sigh why can't author write some thing different? this novel and dkc is same. not interesting in this author novel. anyway thanks for spoiler. without spoiler I am sure I will regret reading this novel

10. redplatform_

Reading List:
    Link
    反了 just means "the opposite."
    JLY said they had a contract binding them for marriage. He said it's still valid because neither party signed to terminate it. FX thought it was JLY who didn't sign it, to terminate the engagement. JLY says it's the opposite, meaning it was FW who never signed, once again implying she's the one in love with him.

I also just started to read the MTL and I strongly suspect JLY is a tsundere. I think he's not going to be honest and come out with his feelings towards FW, unlike how NL was with SL. You'll notice JLY keeps making it seem like it's FW that's interested in him, and fanning the flames using FX.

I haven't read that far so I'm not absolutely sure, but I think it's obvious at a certain point in the story that JLY is here for the Spirit Immortal Fruit to give it to FW. He seems to have some childhood crush on her and probably wants to restore her cultivation.

This story is definitely a comedy and a lot sillier than DKC at the beginning. FW also has extreme luck like SL, but it seems mostly bad at this point :LOL:

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    Czarinananana, Elliana and govindec like this.
  11. osakarie

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. I thought thats what it might be but wasn't too sure. I can't wait to see FW and JLY interactions. FX is just something else :). Yeah FWs luck isn't so good but hopefully it gets better like SL.

12. redplatform_

Reading List:
    Link
    No no no. I like her having bad luck. It's hilarious. She keeps dropping from one bad situation to another. It's completely absurd and unrealistic, but funny.

Elliana and govindec like this.
  13. osakarie

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's more
    • JLY's servant tells everyone what really happened between MY and FW. He says that MY tried to push FW into the wolf pack but failed and got push instead.
    • MY then admitted that it was true she did push FW only because she thought FW was a spy.
    • FW...I need to be more careful
    • XY tells MY to shut it..MY is mad that XY did not take her side so runs off
    • FX asked if XY is going to chase after MY. XY says she will come back on her own.
    • FX says if MY has any self respect she should not come back.... LOL gotta love FW
    • Seconds later MY comes running screaming for help
    • another pack of wolves arrive
    • XY ask why there are so many wolves. FX tells him it might be the dark court that's controlling the wolves
    • JLY says it might be YM (though he's called imperial night in mtl) who can control beast but JLY was not sure if the rumors were true. turns out it was true.
    • JLY goes out and scare/kill the wolves and chase the wolves away.
    • YM tells JLY he did not think JLY would be able to get rid of the wolves so quick but its too late the spirit fruit will be in his hands and leaves
    • FX sees that YM went towards the Ice Canyon ans asked JLY if he is not worried that YM will get the spirit fruit. JLY tells FX he is not worried.
    • FX and FW talks about YM. FX tells FW that if she sees YM she should run away.
    • group arrived to ice canyon.
    • FX points to a cliff, XY then says is that where the spirit fruit is. FX says yes
    • FW looks at the cliff and think she can finally cultivate, FW realized something is wrong. there should be a holy python guarding the fruit but she can't sense the python at all....(why is there always a python guarding a spirit fruit in all the novels i read)
    • FX asked if it was JLY who brought the elder to lure the python away
    • JLY goes towards the spirit fruit...FX follows after JLY
    • JLY steps on something (it's YM's head) and it screams. JLY doesn't care and continues towards the spirit fruit. FX then asked JLY if he step on someone. JLY nope.
    • JLY reaches the spirit fruit and takes out a white jade box and pick the fruit and lock it in the jade box.
    • FW see that JLY have the spirit fruit in the jade box and is trembling with excitement, she tries to hide it but FX saw that she was trembling so got worried. FX aske if she was sick? unwell? or cold?
    • MY ha cold? please she is probably just excited to see the spirit fruit...i told you guys she's a spy.
    • FX tells MY that he has never hit a girl before but he's not afraid to start
    • XY tells MY that he won't help her if FX beat her up
    • YM yells that the python is coming and fall down the cliff looking all tangled up and messy
    • YM thought he was so close to getting the spirit fruit but never though he would run into the 9 level python and got his head stepped on twice by JLY. 3 elder arrived
    • python attacks the group
    • JLY tells FW to be careful and pull her toward him. he carry FW away. FX falls down and eats a mouth full of dirt
    • YM is surprised by JLY behavior...normally JLY doesn't save anyone
    • FW looks at YM and get laughed at by YM. FW gives YM the death stare.
    • MY get jelly and tells FW not to think too much. JLY doesn't like her that way. JLY just conveniently save her.
    • FW spits the dirt out and asked MY did he save you?
    • MY gets pissed of and leaves FW
    • YM looks at FW and think do JLY really treat FW differently? YM thinks that the only good thing about Fw was here big eyes. YM wonders if there is something wrong with JLY's eyes
    • 3 elders approached YM and asked if he was okay. YM throws a hissy fit because JLY did not call YM by his name and that JLY step on his head twice.
    • 3 elders........
    • YM consider JLY to be his biggest rival yet JLY doesn't even know his name.
    • YM tells the elder he just wants JLY to remeber his name. YM then asked the elders if he was better looking and that if he took FW would JLY remember his name? (poor YM you don't even exist in JLY's eyes...
    • 3 elders.....
    • JLY kills/hurt the python
    • YM realized that JLY is alot stronger than the last time he saw JLY.
    • FW is thinking about ways to get the spirit fruit from JLY.
    • FX says since everyone is tired they should rest for the night.
    • FW can't fall asleep thinking about the spirit fruit....someone comes and cover her mouth hitting her acupuncture points and takes her away.
    • FW is brought somewhere and dropped on the ground. FW sees that its YM.

14. osakarie

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's more spoilers
    YM tells FW that he will marry FW and bring her status up so FW should be thankful towards YW. YW tells FW that he is way better than JLY so FW should be lucky to have YM. YM tells FW to come to his side and help him get the spirit fruit, FW says she's not sure that she should because JLY is strong. YM says he's stronger and gives pill to FW to eat. FW eats the pill?(not too sure on this).YM tells FW that its something bone poison. He laughs at FW and tells FW that she will have to work under him to get the antidote. FW who is an alchemist knew right away that the pill was just laxatives. FW agrees to help YM.
    Both YM and FW return to the camp and see that everyone is worked up. FW then tells YM that the group found out that FW is gone so the plan will not work. YM blames FW for making the plan fail. FW tells YM that she didn't asked to be taken by YM. FW says that they will have to do the plan now. FW walks out and FX asked FW where she has been. MY tells her they looked for her everywhere, don't say she went to use the bathroom. FW tells them that she went to take a bath down by the waterfall. MY said that they called for her, FW tells her its loud by the water fall. JLY walks up to FW and holds her neck and looks at FW. FW looks back at JLY wanting to look away but did not. JLY then lets FW go. FW then sees the spirit fruit on JLY waist. FW then scream and trip towards JLY knocking JLY down. FW ends up kissing JLY. MY got pissed off. FX pulled FW off and told JLY it was an accident so please forgive FW.
    YM then attacks JLY. FX tells FW to hide behind FX, YM saw so told his 3 elders to attack FX. FX tells FW to run, which she does. FW ran for a while but YM caught up to her, YM then wipes FW's lip and asked FW if she wanted to kiss JLY, she told him it was just an accident. YM then grabbed her but she set a trap for him. FW put some glue on the ground so YM couldn't move his feet. FW runs off towards a river. YM used up all his power to break free of the glue hurting himself. YM caught up to FW again and tried to force her. FW sweet talk YM but each time she wanted to throw up. FW sweet talk YM to letting her go, she threw some powder into his eyes and jumped into the river. YM jumped after FW but JLY and group arrives. FX saw YM attacking FW so jump after YM and puched YM. FW threw a bottle at YM and told him it was the spirit fruit and escape.
    FX wanted to kill YM, JLY stopped him, JLY then realized that the spirit fruit is gone. YM tells the rest that FW was his people and stole the spirit fruit that's why he didn't chase after FW. FX did not believe YM, MY then said I told you she was a spy along. JLY then asked YM how he got hurt. YM did not tell JLY but said he had the spirit fruit, and opened the bottle, white powder exploded everywhere. JLY was able to get away so did not get powder on him. MY was not lucky. FX was able to see that YM's eyes was the same as MY so figure out that YM got attacked by FW twice. FX laughed his ass off. Everyone then goes after FW.

that's all for now.

15. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like it from the spoilers.

Yeah, i totally agree. Might do the same as you.

Who knows. Maybe all they are capable of writing is this sort of super-draggy 'crap on MC and have crazy douche ML' story.

16. redplatform_

Reading List:
    Link
    Imperial Night, or YM, or whatever is adorably retarded. I loved when he started bragging about how great the poison he gave FW was. Of course, she knew it was just a laxative and harmless so she let him think he had successfully blackmailed her into obedience. When she glued him to the floor, he got his revenge on her by catching her, then tossing and spinning her in the air over and over again until she got nauseous. She used a sweet voice and kept on calling him gege until he let her down, then she poisoned him and ran off again.

The next part has this great little "food fight." Just like SL from DKC, apparently, FW is an excellent cook. Might even be better considering the reactions of all those who eat FW's food.

So far the pattern of the series is, FW gets in trouble through very bad luck despite her foreseeing and avoiding it as best she can. Everyone believes she's in love with JLY like all the other love-struck girls. FW's every effort to the contrary makes everyone think she's just covering her true feelings. Every action she makes and word she says is interpreted as confirmation she's in love with him. It's infuriating for her. I feel like I'm going to explode after happening so many times. I can't wait until she truly does explode! It'll be great.

17. osakarie

Reading List:
    Link
    That part I laughed so hard. YM got what he deserve.....hes so full of himself....but I find him cute...

XxCATSxX and Elliana like this.
  18. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    More! More! More!

govindec likes this.
  19. worth1234

worth1234 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More please!!

20. scxrletheart

scxrletheart Well-Known Member

Reading List: