Spoiler godly fisherman

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dimas115, Mar 23, 2020.

1. dimas115

dimas115 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just read its manhua well few chapter so far is excelent but i want to read its novel, has anyone read Godly Fisherman novel version? may i know did he stud-horse-male-type-mc ? ( harem with new girls after few chapter always drooling if met beatifull girl ? if yes maybe i will drop it

2. 0 Faylan 0

0 Faylan 0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,
    I read it maybe around a year ago, but the translation brutally stopped and then was unavailable nowhere so I couldn't continue.
    It was good but not perfect. The thing i love the most about it is that when reading it, you learn a lot about everything related to the oceans (fishes, recipes, ocean currents, history...) and everything is explained well.
    But the defects are big, antagonists are a bit laughable,
    love stories of the Mc are shallow,
    and most of all, the racism, I read lots of chinese stories, I'm not surprised by nationalism or xenophobic tendencies, but this novel could easily be in my top 3 of racist chinese novels.

To me it was a good read, I was laughing while pointing out all the xenophobic remarks and quoting the hipocrisy in it but I understand it can disgust some, I continue to read because I find rarely a novel where you can learn thing while reading.
    hope it helped.