LCD Godly Model Creator

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Oct 14, 2016.

1. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think you will get your wish.

also i think the MC's new power is pretty cool. before he could just drag people's minds into a mental battle and pause them. Now he can just bring them body and soul into a world of his own creation for a while and beat them like animals because he becomes a god of his own domain? He is essentially a demiurge now. I think therefore i am... GOD

elengee likes this.
  2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    He can Mindfuck them up!

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope he won't target and kill the aunt or something, to destabilize his mind. :blobsleepless:

4. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    "let's induce undying rage in a man who is already strong enough to fight off 5 of my generals, and will grow into or become stronger than his father who was capable of slaughtering tens of millions of my people"

nice plan antagonist, good job

5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure he'll have a reason for it, which will obviously lead to his own downfall. Still, i can see the author milking this situation by killing her off. Either that or his sister has some kind of potential which is scary too and he targets her but that shouldn't require 6 months of planning.

6. Seraphic

Seraphic Uncomfortably close

Reading List:
    Link
    If we're being perfectly honest, this novel isn't terribly great. I get the impression the author is one of those that have a phobia about perma-killing any of the MC's allies, or at least, any of the female characters.

7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    As a good author should! Just kill all the dudes and ugly women :blobsleepless:

I'm starting to think this'll turn out like the matrix, where the world isn't 'real' and his father was trying to destroy the fake world.

8. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 497: okay so Su Hao has gone to the beast domain. They’re beasts and he’s human. Isn't he kinda the odd one out appearance wise? He’s using that artifact to impersonate a beast? What about his aura? Beasts should be able to recognise other beasts by their aura right?

9. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 510: So Su Hao’s dad screwed him over by getting rid of his chance to become the strongest? Or is this all part of the plan still? Is he still alive or not?

And this guy from the court easily killed the tiger emperor. Yeah granted he was injured somewhat but still that was too easy right? When that beast tide was gna happen why didn’t one or two of them court be there to help? They seem to be powerful and could’ve helped solve that problem quickly.

10. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 514: stupid Tian Zi~ know your place ya loser! Also love it every time Su Hao pulls off that last minute cheating. Will he be reasonable and stop quickly or just go nuts and keep on going with the energy refinement?

11. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 520:
    He’s not even gna consider its another card? It’s likely to be that right?

12. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 522: damn that was a good chapter. I mean sure I was confused for the most of it but still it was good. I didn’t think we’d get a reveal so quick as to why the dad went a bit cuckoo. Wanting to destroy the world was a bit extreme for a solution though wasn’t it?

13. Tilgarial

Tilgarial [Chaos Tiger] [Paradox] [ded][Houseplant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, we still dont know everything, the world could very well be a farm of some outside power to get either living resources or energy, or something comparable.
    Its also possible that the whole idea of others thinking that his plan was to destroy the world, so he could enact some other plans.

14. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s all possible but the point is the world supposedly went through a change what 20 years ago? That fragment shows that 50 years ago there were relics. How do people not know that? Shouldn’t it be common knowledge passed down or written in books etc.

Chapter 526: when they mentioned Tian Zi’s fiancé previously I thought the drama was with that other kid. This twist with her knowing Li Tiantian is so much better. Please let them meet!

15. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 529: once again Su Hao wipes his arse with Tian Zi’s face and smears shit over his attempt to come first. The guy should just realise that he’s not worth anything to SH. He’s not even considered a rival so he should just get lost.

16. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i am surprised no one noticed that Su Hao controlled those sea shells to kill all those sea beasts. i thought they said everyone was being strictly monitored.

17. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 531: poor Li Tiantian. Did the girl truly not recognise him or was she pretending to protect him? And it’s just sad the kind of life he’s had. I hope he finds a way to control his powers without losing his lifespan.

Also it’s nice to see Su Hao being a true leader by making sure his teammate is fine and comforting him in his time of need. Respect~

18. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 532: nice she still remembers him. But the whole Li Tiantian not having long to live is dampening the whole thing. How will he overcome that? Or is that it, he will die and nothing can be done about it?

Does the girl actually want to marry Tian Zi? And if she’s Li Tiantian‘s childhood friend then where did that other kid come from?

19. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 535: well this is interesting. No one will accept Su Hao so he has to study on his own. It’s better this way anyways. Like he said he hasn’t had anyone teach him all this time so why should he need it now? Self study is better.

Wonder if Tian Zi will try and fun of SH over the fact that no one wanted him. Of course he’s the one that’ll get his face slapped in the end.
    I love it. This guy will definitely brag in the future saying he knew SH would become the strongest~

20. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 535: fucking hell this enemy is dangerous. Getting Su Hao to almost commit suicide is crafty. It’s a good thing he realised it before it was too late. This ability shouldn’t be common right? So they should be able to figure out who is behind this all?