Spoiler Godly Stay-Home Dad

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MiyaMira, Mar 27, 2018.

1. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: Godly Stay-Home Dad

The premise is a bit similar to another novel about a cultivator coming back to Earth finding out that he suddenly became a father. But as far as I've read through MTL, I'm assuming ML is cultivating behind the scenes since after getting his Foundation back there's no mention about cultivation until ML got himself a disciple. The romance is slow at first because ML is busy preparing the mountain for his daughter and FL is busy with her job, but starts to become faster around chapter 80. ML is becoming a daughter-slave as story progress, so FL decides to move to his house to monitor him on his education on their daughter (FL is tsundere to ML :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:)

I know I'm giving spoiler instead of asking for spoilers but sometimes I skip chapters so~ :blobcheeky:

2. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you~
    I still read mtl until 20+ chapter XD

3. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler?

4. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    The daughter is so cutee~ i like how he loves and dotes on his daughter~

5. Biggleboo79

Biggleboo79 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey
    Can anyone share the link for raw please?

6. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Biggleboo79 likes this.
  7. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    MC created 'meng-meng leisure diner' and 'meng-meng security company' which is in later chapter will be the best in the world on it's industry by author words.
    up to current RAW the security company still yet have their own building and territories but as underman of mc, they already became excelent fighter/martial arts people that feared by the whole hongkong's region gangster except the south as they were in partnership condition as the head of both group is spy from police and army who is on mission inside the largest gang before mc's henchman destroyed.

wildthorn likes this.
  8. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    ML then profited a lot from Meng Meng Leisure Dining and selling copyrights to songs from his real timeline that he can smash money and buying luxury cars for his people left and right. His own car is a Fiat Panda from the outside, but the inside have been customized so the total worth of his own car is above 2 million. Reason he bought it? His baby Little Princess likes it.

ML spoiled his daughter so much that FL was the one eating vinegar because ML only act indifferently with her request, but quickly gave 'OK' if it's their daughter :blobmelt: But nowadays their relationship have gotten better, so he's starting to flirt with FL. In current chapters, he's planning a surprise for FL's oncoming birthday.

The Meng Meng Leisure Dining only opens for 3 hours a day, the menu for non-members are only egg fried rice and clear soup noodles, and the price are in the hundreds for a plate. The membership fee for first ten members are 1 million, with 10 million for the second 10 members, but there will always be huge lines before the store opens. Reviews from diners: "The food tasted like you've never eaten any food since birth!" :blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand:

9. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    even agent of michelin also became a slave of this restorant. in the end the agent help the mc to obnaint some rare piggi from hungaria and some white&blace musroom frm italia, which endup mc gift him a membership card with prized of 10M

10. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    the FL is the daughter's mother right? is there a backstory about FL and MC?

11. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. Just a short backstory. The typical Hero saving the Beauty situation. But since ML was drunk and FL was drugged, so the two had a one night stand. Meng Meng was purely an accident. When ML asked why she still gave birth to her even though she's almost at the peak of stardom, FL replied that she was ill when young, so the chance of getting pregnant was low. That's why she insist on the pregnancy.

elsaSmith797 and apricotsoda like this.
  12. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    meng meng is zhang han lucky star!!
    whatever he make for meng meng (like meng meng leisure dinning or meng meng security company) will bring him more money even though he didn't care much about money!! XD
    but also funny because she is a tsundere with wild imagination!! hahaha... she always thinking about zhan han but her action is different even jealous to meng meng too!! ahhaha

elsaSmith797 likes this.
  13. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhang Han Quote :
    while i'd say dat his rule's got destroyed by Meng-meng. As whenever he make a rule if meng-meng beg him he'll just do wat she wish. so for othe people who see it, his daughter is a loophole in his rules.

psychobee likes this.
  14. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Recent chapter is pretty funny in spite of its seriousness. Zi Yan's (FL) birthday is coming the next day, but in the morning Zhang Han have a cooking competition forced on him by a famous chef. Then they'd have a full schedule of Zhang Han bringing his family to amusement park and ending with birthday party surprise. Zhao Feng (mc's disciple) took the mission ZH gave to him very seriously that he even resort to using his military connections for ease of task. The night before the birthday, after ZH gave bedtime story to his daughter and wife (they're not married yet, but I guess he may be planning to propose on her birthday :blobok: but he's been calling her wife in his mind lately anyway :aww:) he left and went to Mengmeng Security building to prepare... Zi Yan's birthday cake.

Somehow the latest chapter (285) actually made me imagine a mafia boss with his lackeys being secretive to make something very adorable. Or maybe like the manga Gokushufudou but Zhang Han is much more handsome :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

15. kurokron

kurokron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finish reading up to the latest chapter. Man, I hope Zhang Han quickly deals with the young master of Zi Yan's company. The young master has been left idle for far too long...Honestly can't wait for the chapter release when Zhang Han celebrate Zi Yan's birthday. TT
    Looking forward to one day when Zhang Han brings the gorilla and dog to the main capital to deal with the other young masters too lol.

psychobee and RizYun like this.
  16. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally the climax of Zi Yan's birthday is finished~ Zhang Han confessed as expected, and he also proposed to her~ :aww::aww::aww: They finally kissed~ :blobhighfive: Meng Meng also wants a kiss like Papa and Mama have :blobmelt: And Big Black (a gorilla) also wants a kiss on the lips from master (Zhang Han) :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd: but got rejected~ Zi Yan was super touched by all the romantic things Zhang Han did she cried :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt: After cutting the cake and eating dinner, Zi Yan's parents called to wish for her birthday. Will Zi Yan tells the truth? :hmm::hmm::hmm:

wildthorn likes this.
  17. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just a question, why isn't this on lnmtl?

also what happened to the translator??

18. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    damn..., where're you read em? my source yet to out... T^T

19. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    For now I'm using this site: raw link
    but sometimes I also check on zhongheng to check if any new chapter(s) has been added.

20. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    well, imma using uukashu simple becuz no unnesesery ads