Spoiler Golden time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by chrismacks, Mar 29, 2018.

1. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone has more spoilers? Like how will Jessica/Alex confess to the other? Or how will he propose to Jessica? Or how will the issue with Frederik the dumbass / New Northia king unfold?? gaah im sorry it's just I feel so overwhelmed to have found this thread

Daisychangedhermind likes this.
  2. aasin

aasin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    waaaaaaaaaaaaa Thanks for the spoilers!!! can't wait to read the second season!

3. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  5. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    i read it in kakaopage sometimes when i have coins but idk if the manhwa is available in english or not yet.

Chikasatowa likes this.
  6. yukihibari

Reading List:
    Link
    BONBONz and mascheny like this.
  7. yukihibari

Reading List:
    Link
    i think it's because most of people are not sure about alex's noble origin. cayden named him as his successor but never really revealed the truth about eli and edna. the known facts about his parents is that eli was once a commoner and bestowed a rank because of his dedication for cayden. meanwhile edna is known as a viscount's bastard child. that's why northeons people said that he should be grateful for taking one of northeon's princess.

the current condition is a mess ofc. alex's most possible marriage partner is jessica's older sister and she supposed to come to ulswald the day after jessica fled from northeon. and as we may know, the unofficial king of northeon, frederick is extremely obsessed with jessica and he knows that she went to ulswald. when alex's group on their way to the capital, frederick would come to retrieve jessica and attacked the group.

ofc alex is super pissed about the fact that jessica is still frederick's fiancee, but both him and jessica is already set a goal to definitely kill him.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  8. yukihibari

Reading List:
    Link
    alex and jessica will marry before the wars between ulswald and nirvana(? i'm not sure about the name). they'll have a son named eden (as requested by eli before they went to wars).

jessica will take the throne from frederick and become the queen of northeon.

9. gongkim

gongkim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think she's the most pitiful character here. she is jessica's sister but those two are totally different. the reason she became like that is when she was five she saw her mom suicide. that's why she often had tremor when dealing with people

and she don't have happy ending.. :(

10. gongkim

Reading List:
    Link
    as i remember, there is no confession until they talked about marriage. so, after alex know jessica's identity they naturally dating without any confession lmao.

BananaChi, Selin, Rais_ya and 3 others like this.
  11. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the man who killed the sailors when they reached ustwald. He seemed pissed off about Alex being the heir

12. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And is friedrick the only villain?? And why nirvana had a war with ustwald??

13. chax412

Reading List:
    Link
    awww thnx!!!

14. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    whoa there. her life sucks and she can't even get a happy ending!?

15. gongkim

Reading List:
    Link
    No, there are lot of trash in this story. Nivarna's princess poisoning cayden coz they think even alex is the heir of ulswald he didn't have royal blood. While nivarda had relation with ulswald's queen (Katrina was nifarna's princess and the sister of current king of nifarna). So they think if they get rid of cayden they could get the throne of ulswald (cmmiw coz i use mtl and not 100% correct)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
    ayiyin, MLisMyHubby, daviemae and 4 others like this.
  16. gongkim

Reading List:
    Link
    u mean count dujac? He's executed and before his death cayden tell him that Eli is his brother and alex has high status more than he think. Then cayden tell him if he remember eden and he looking at edna (i think he just realized edna and alex has golden eyes like previous king)

17. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa!!! At first they treat Catalina as shit. Sold her off to some horrible guy. Oppossed their marriage And even denied technology transfer after so much they still had the nerve to eye for the throne. Sure they deserve it

18. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can imagine the feeling of elevations when someone's real identity is revealed. Happy that someone knows that his identity

zephyroths and ArkiV_10 like this.
  19. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone post the sequence of major events happening in the novel and relationship development between the leads. What happened to friedrick??

20. chax412

Reading List:
    Link
    yup and anyone would know when and how they start talking about marriage? How Jessica reacts? If I recall well in Light and Shadow the author made a big deal out of saying "I love you", is it the same with Golden Time?