good Chinese BL Novels

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by his wei ying, Jan 8, 2022.

1. his wei ying

his wei ying Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for BL novels (chinese) . I like historical the most but I like modern too. It can be either shounen ai or yaoi but just it should be interesting . Not much requirements.
    I like bickering couples , or MLs like Yan Wushi (thousand autumns) , Feng Xiao (peerless), Xiao Chiye (Qiang Jin Jiu) , Gu Xuandu (cherry blossoms upon a wintry night) . But I would like to try some other types too . Any will do ,just should have a good plot with interesting MCs

2. DojaDoge

DojaDoge Formerly known as Ms.EliteNEET

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Fei Pin Ying Qiang
    2. Didn't Love You Enough
    3. Sharing Rain and Dew
    4. Tyrant Pampering Wife Diary
    My personal favorite is How to Survive as a Villain. It's funny and fluffy. It's completely translated. The manhua is excellent.

If you like it rough and like to see your MCs slapped around: Silent Lover/Silent Concubine. I'm halfway through and it's supposed to be fluffy and sweet in the last half.

Honorable Mention: Forced to Marry the Enemy Prince kept me on the edge of my seat-- at least at first. Unfortunately, it isn't completely translated and the MTL gave me a headache. The translator seems to be making good progress, so I will pick this up again later.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
    Reading Machine and his wei ying like this.