Recommendations Good Female Lead Novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by reinesse, Nov 30, 2020.

1. reinesse

reinesse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like female lead novels that are not entirely romance centered (basically, sure male lead is male lead but it does not focus on them entirely), but please except historical and xianxia (because I've likely read them all). Example of novels I'm searching for and why:
    • It's Not Easy to be a Man After Traveling to the Future
    - I liked the mechas and the actions, casting aside the subtle romantic subplots. And of course, our handsome female lead. We need more reverse traps in this world.
    Reign of the Hunters
    - I liked MMORPG female leads in general, her process of leveling up, collecting people, and subtle interactions with male lead
    • Rebirth of the Apocalypse Queen
    - I don't read apocalypse much but this novel, I enjoyed her leveling up and her interactions with her group. And the fact that she crossdresses.
    • I'm a Matchmaker In Taobao
    - A bit more romance centered than the others but I enjoyed her system a lot. Plus entertainment industry. I find entertainment industry novels quite amusing.
    • Why Fall in Love if You Can Attend Tsinghua University
    - The female lead is hardworking. I enjoy studious female leads. Plus it's transmigration.
    • Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star
    - I like the live streaming part and how she improves her skills and show off what she has.
    • This MC is a Kickass
    - Well, the MMORPG element and some actions too. Plus she disguised herself to be inferior, it's nice to see female leads hiding their strength (in which they pretend to be either weak or decently strong but is actually op-ish) but in this one, she hid her face.

Now, this may look like my own recommendation thread but I'm actually asking for something similar. Especially INETBAMATTTF and ROTH!

2. leo-the-lion-king

leo-the-lion-king Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I highly suggest you read

"So what if I am a spider"

it is one of my favorite novels

synopsis:-

The world where the Hero and the Demon King continue to oppose each other. The grand magic from the Hero and the Demon King cross over worlds and exploded in the classroom of a certain high school.

The students who died in the explosion will be reincarnated in a different world. The protagonist, who had the lowest reputation in the class, was reincarnated into a spider. Nevertheless, she adapted quickly to the present condition with strong willpower.

This is a story of she who has become a spider trying whatever she can to live.

there is one more novel. i haven't read it yet but according to her. it is good. its name is "level 99 villianous daughter"

Synopsis:-

I was reborn as the villainous daughter, Yumiela Dolknes, in the world of an otome RPG game. Yumiela only had a small role in the original story, but after defeating the Demon King, she will appear as the Hidden Boss with a bonus specs to solo fight the Hero party.

Having a gamer-spirit, I’ve been raising my level since I was a child. By the time I enter the academy where the game stage is, I was level 99.

I wanted the heroine and the capture targets to defeat the Demon King, but they just flirted around and didn’t raise their level. Moreover, they treat me as if I’m the Demon King just because I have dark hair and use dark magic.

It’s a story where I aim for peaceful days.

3. xiaobaobao

xiaobaobao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. reinesse

reinesse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you~ i'll check them both out!