Good Female MC novels.

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by lamhoi32, Sep 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. autumnscarf

autumnscarf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've spoiled myself on this novel a little due to not wanting to continue reading it. The first half of the novel is like... entirely about reading about a genuinely terrible life, one where there is no way to win or even retreat because the MC just has too many handicaps piled up on her and none of those handicaps were her own fault. It's so tragic that I can only see the tragic ending to that story. What I know of the ending of the novel just upsets me more due to how the MC was treated in the first half.

2. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just my opinion, and I'm not trying convince you out of yours. Just writing out my thoughts in case someone is considering reading this novel. Even though many sucky things happened to MC, I feel that her attitude towards life keeps this novel from feeling tragic. She feels gleeful, exasperated, simple joy, amused, fury, amazed, pleasantly and unpleasantly surprised, and so many other feelings. Other than for 5% of the novel, the MC doesn't let the awful circumstance that occur in the first half of the novel drag her down into depression.

3. Zethuron

Zethuron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody has recommend The Girl Who Ate a Death God yet, it is even completed to boot and is FAR better than most translated novels in both writing and translation quality.

Some original novels with female MC:
    Azarinth Healer (RRL): good adventure novel .
    The Godking's Legacy (RRL) : Well, i dont think this is the sort of female MC you are seeking for, she is utterly crazy. Still a hilarious read through.

A Practical Guide to Evil: Seriously good, a spin on the classic fantasy tropes written in a VERY good way, and the writing improves the further you get(starting quality was already better than most translated novels i have read.) It is my current second highest rated series in literature for good reasons.

4. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    This MC is kickass perhaps~ it’s an mmorpg based novel~

5. Ophis_Trihexa

Ophis_Trihexa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Twelve kingdoms
    Saiunkoku monogatari

6. Rodriguez II

Rodriguez II Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Tensei Shoujo no Rirekisho.

Female MC and her main male lead/hero are both interesting characters, and MC also has lots of other pretty girls as her friends and classmates, so it ain't a reverse harem, as for now only one male love interest for our cute MC.

7. Eutune

Eutune 『Sweet~』

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Phiex

Phiex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link