Spoiler Good Girlfriend / 착한 여친

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    When will this arc end? Like seriously.
    Just catch that scum soon.

2. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too, I kinda avoid reading the updates due to emotional burden :sweating_profusely:

3. Yuma28

Yuma28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh well, i just finished read until chapter 12, and the BF is becoming more shameless..
    I wanna chop his thing off -_-

4. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably pissed at how she's doing succeeding in her professional life and is getting the praise that she deserves.

5. MarianelleJF

MarianelleJF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a webnovel

6. buttercupsy

buttercupsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this the only raws? Bc it seems like the translation is caught up:blob_teary: omg I need to know what happens next:notlikeblob: god FL looked so defeated after that:blobcry: hate that b*tch so much! Srsly cannot express how livid I am. Can sleep with anyone? Sure but not with someone in a relationship! Morals has left the chat. What a self righteous home wrecking b*tch:blob_coughblood:

avlirea and bigredqueen like this.
  8. Eelillya

Eelillya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this based on a novel? Because there was a spoiler in a bato comment and I can't tell if they were talking out their ass or not.

9. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    That green vomit dared to say she is not sorry and they were not married so how come she should be antagonised for it.
    After female lead leaves that place devasted, the green vomit mumbles she has done nothing wrong. I'm guessing just like green vomit this trash bag, this (*censored*) twat and waste of a space boyfriend will also spout nonsense instead of apologising and admitting his debauchery. I'm pretty sure he won't be sorry instead would be scared of getting dumped. This garbage...ugh! Even if he apologises it doesn't matter. I hope and wish both these disgusting beasts a hell of a life.

I just want to see female lead happy :cry: how dare that vomit looking woman say to her that her she latched herself on the fame of park haesoo, female lead helped him a lot and worked with him, even the book that she wrote together with him - the entire credit went to that trash. I can't wait for the next chapter. :notworthy: I hope author doesn't make the female lead dumb and makes her break up with him even if he begs and apologises on his knees no matter how many times while promising to never repeat it again.
    :cautious: cause idk why my senses say that female lead will give him a chance and he will prove her wrong again but I really hope I'm wrong. Can't bear to see them together anymore.

No, this is an original webtoon.

It's been released upto chapter 14. Female lead caught upon their affair on this chapter. She got suspicious of him not able to let her touch his phone like before. She discovered their selfies and her nudes on the phone that she sent to that trash.

10. bigredqueen

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? I’m crying reading that part when the lady tells MC that’s she’s lacking compared to trash boyfie :blobsob: Like excuse me, excluding the part that you’re the third party, you have no right to be so rude to others like that. And MC is just crying without able to reply is just devastating.. 12 years & now it’s gone..
    You don’t have to throw shit to her face, now you stab her then throw her off the cliff?
    Hope both you & Haesoo get paid by karma in cash, lady. No need for installment. Plus you both suit each other.

11. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    They shouldn't even be together for they will accompany each other, they should both be alone, lonely and empty to pay for their sins if not for forever then for a very long time. I hate them both, leeches.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2022
  12. iwillsay

iwillsay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ex boyfie and his green haired affair partner both trash. she knew he was in a relationship yet continued with her s*duction and that sh*tty trash boyfie never felt guilty.
    I hope they never get happy ending
    (I'm cool w them having a mediocre ending tho)

13. bigredqueen

Reading List:
    Link
    I like slow burn too :blobsmilehappyeyes: Revenge is best served cold indeed. As iwillsay says, Haesoo don’t even have a guilt:blobjoy: I’m speechless, better laughing them off, cos no words will go through Haesoo & his new lady’s ears or hearts

harmoniche likes this.
  14. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    So how do yall think this is gonna end cause I genuinely feel like they will get back together at the end cause this guys vibe is not feeling like a ml at all and I don't think the author would just let fl break up with her bf and then cut the bf out the story so idk this story just has a toxic feeling to me it doesn't feel like a normal bf cheated so fl break and finds a better relationship story to me but one thing I noticed is that in the beginning the fl and her bfs relationship was not good I mean after the guy kissed her she legit imagined herself fucking him after but the bf was weak asl and cheated first but their relationship on a whole was terrible and right now the bf has no backbone cause he couldn't even stand up to his family for the fl

15. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter is up. Seems like female lead is gonna 'cheat' on her 'boyfriend (may he be an ex soon officially)' back. Well so far that model and she have only kissed. They kind of got 'carried away' after having some drinks together. Female Lead is super sad and just wants to forget all that pain she and her heart suffered. The chapter cuts where the model is leaning in to kiss her again while her boyfriend is calling her.

P.S - The chapter has already been translated.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
    Ac03 and avlirea like this.
  16. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Argh I swear when he find out what FL did the bastard better not b*tch about her cheating on him and that he was right about her doing so eventually:blobcat_knife: Hope FL throws out the trash soon

17. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah right? I'm too guessing he might go off like I was right about her to cheat and because she was cheating too it's settled, I guess he would say this on her face. Retard

My second guess is the green brocolli vomit-looking retard has sent someone or maybe she herself is following female lead and that model in order to say her booboo writer so that his reputation won't be smudged and gets covered the 'scandle' of female lead. In the last chapter everybody was looking/staring at that so it's maybe because of that. Although I do hope my guess to turn out wrong. I just cannot wait to see the despair in that trash's eyes and him falling into abyss soon enough.

blacknevar and avlirea like this.
  18. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope author dont play the motif like she went out with dark hair guy after knew her bf cheated on her and ppl on social media took pictures then said she cheating that s why they break up, it would be sad and bad, 12 fucking years and the guy didnt ask for her hand and later cheating on her. Oh i wait for the karma, if not, this manhwa is bad @.@

19. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really have a feeling people will have taken pictures...

I'm sad she didn't break up with him first because now she kinda lost the high ground a bit :(

Ac03 likes this.
  20. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they will take pictures of her leaving this actor guy's room. Just a guess. I hope it turns out to be wrong tho.