Spoiler Good Man Operation Guide [Fast Wear]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    好男人操作指南[快穿]
    Raw: https://www.mbtxt.cc/go/51563/
    Very interesting new novel. There only four arc, it's still ongoing. Mc is actually sly devil who look like and act gentleman. If someone provoke him and female lead, he make them suffered hundren times. Each world is heartwarming, sweet and funny and faceslapped is good. Like mc doting on female lead.

The constant work is redemption.
    Shuttle in various worlds, become a variety of scum men, a little whitewash yourself, become a good man in the eyes of everyone.
    Redeem those who are miserable, and let them live a happy life.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the setting of the 4 arcs?

4. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcry::blobcry::blobcry: I am about to finish reading “Best Male God [Quick Transmigration]” soon (1400ish chapters), I feel so sad that about to finish this novel... (At the very least I think that it is completed? Since it was not tagged anywhere.)
    That way I am so glad and grateful that you are introducing me to new ML Transmigration novels one after another!

Bella94 and Alina Moktan like this.
  5. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    You are welcome, I just like to recommend good novel to you all guys. But glad that you like best male god novel.

Ancient setting , mc is scholar, love interest is princess, his future wife.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2021
    jemuy likes this.
  6. Kai7

Kai7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is mostly slice of life but good story.
    Arc-1
    LS(ml) woke up after being in coma for 4 days. In original world LS is already married to HX for 3 years by then. But he doesn't like his wife much and leaves her with his mother in their village and doesn't visit her much even during holidays. LS's mother is always scolding HX for not getting pregnant. While in military LS gets to know a nurse MX and falls in love with her. He takes her home to his mother saying he wants to divorce HX and marry MX. At that time they suddenly finds that HX is pregnant. LS's mother who is waiting for a grandson supports HX and doesn't agree for divorce. LS can only agree with his mother and takes MX back to the military. But HX gives birth to a girl and ml's mother finds out that MX is pregnant at this time. So she accepts MX for the child. His mother is patriarchal. While coming home ml and MX gets in a accident where ml protects MX and gets paralyzed. MX immediately gets abortion, leaves him and gets married to ml's immediate subordinate. HX takes care of his bedridden husband and her daughter her whole life. She dies ill without having money for treatment. In this life LS asks the transmigrated ml to take care of his wife and daughter and give them a comfortable life.

Arc-1 cont.
    In this life after ml transmigrated and woke up from coma he meets the nurse MX. He tells her that he know that she is having a affair with his subordinate, so she can be happy with him and as he already has a wife he is going to take leave and go to her.
    Everyone in the hospital comes to know that she cheated and scorn her.
    ML goes home with a fake certificate saying that he is injured and is thus infertile. He makes a show of hiding it around her mom. When his mother checks it secretly she gets shocked and is sad. Later that day she finds that HX is pregnant and gets very happy. She decides to treat HX well from then. Later she decides even if the child is a girl she wuwi treat her well as she will be the only child of his son. Ml takes his wife with him to the military and treats her so well that everyone is jealous. She gives birth to a girl later and they lives happily ever after. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2021
  7. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
  10. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My favorite arc so far is the arc “villains”(mtl name) where ML is the grandfather of the FL.

The original plot was a typical story about a slag man who had an affair while married to FL’s mom, stepmother secretly killed FL’s mom and brother etc. FL went to ML to get revenge and even though ML say his son(FL’s father) a slag, he delayed sending stepmom to jail because she was pregnant. This disillusioned FL and she blackened.

ML arrives before FL was born, and goes to the club where his son is at. He interrupts him getting into bed with the future stepmom

He then tells his assistant to call the hospital for an operation to remove his sons testicles. :blobhero:
    Son:blobfearful: begs for forgiveness
    Son: but how will i inherit the company
    ML: who says you will inherit the company. You’re wife has my grandchild
    Son: but what if its a daughter, didn’t you say that only boys can inherit
    ML: I did think that, but after seeing you i realized that the gender doesn’t matter, as long as they are better than you
    Son: but what if the child doesn’t make it
    ML: you’re right... we should freeze the sperm before the operation
    they arrive at the hospital, the hospital is full and can't take him
    Son: sigh of relief
    ML: we'll just have to do it home ourselves, it's a simple operation, what can go wrong
    Son: but my wife is pregnant, what if she gets scared
    ML: you're right, assistant, buy a spacious van

After that, ML ties him up, and steps outside. He deliberately left his son's phone inside so that he can call someone for help, because if his son had no one that would help him, it would be pathetic. He is doing this for show, not actually planning on going through with it
    The son calls all his friends, but they didn't help. Finally, he calls his wife, and she agrees to help him. The son starts to think, "good brothers, what good brothers, only my wife is willing to help me when it comes down to it"
    ML comes back in the van, and cuts near the sons testicles, and his wife arrives, stopping him from going through with it. After this, the son starts to appreciate the wife, before he thought that a wife was "just like clothes", but now, he thinks "in this world, the only one who loves me is my wife"
    ML forces his son to become his assistant, and forces him to deliver papers in the company from the top floor to the bottom floor without the elevator, etc. At first son thought being an assistant meant that he would help with ML's needs, but ML shot him down saying who would ever entrust their needs to you
    After a day, the son wanted to quit, and went up to ML. Before the son could talk, ML took an egg out from his pocket, and cracked it against the wall. He then took out a second egg and stared peeling it.
    ML:You waned to say something
    Son:... when are we going home
    ML also bribed his sons friends to block him to see which is more important to them, money or brotherhood. They all chose money, and this strengthened the son's belief that only his wife loved him.

the "stepmom" was a girl who wanted to climb high, and made a encounter with the son. She used the excuse that because of the money he gave her, she could save her grandmother, and that since they couldn't do it last time, she wanted to repay with her body
    The son did not see the girl as a beautiful lady, but instead saw her as "bloody testicles" and tried to stay away from her. He even climbed a pillar to stay away, and cried when the ML came into the room saying "its not me, she is trying to rape me, i am innocent"

The son gets called by his cousin who in the past, fooled around with him, He is hiding from his fiance, who has a bounty out for him, and the son is the only person who didn't sell him out. He said lets go out to play, and i even got that girl from last time that we couldn't sleep with, and the son immediately called the fiance saying he knows where the cousin is

The fiance arrives, and beats the cousin up, and thanks the son.
    Cousin: i'll rather die than marry you
    Fiance: okay (takes out a knife) i already got permission from uncle
    Cousin:... okay, i'll go get the certificate with you
    Fiance: something about making him study and pitying him so she won't get the certificate today

Son: Dad, i always thought you were hard on me, but now i see you love me. You only make me delivar papers and not make me study that hard
    ML: You are so stupid its a waste for you to study
    Son:thinking only my wife is good to me

when FL was born, the father thought that there is now another person who loves me, and becomes a good father

After a while when FL can inherit the company, the son retires(ML gave him a managers position).
    ML:You were a manager for 20 years without a single promotion, don't tell anyone you're my son

11. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this arc most.

12. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    dang, this looks so fun, just like i am a villain, gonna bookmark this XD having useless son is no good lol

13. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone pls help me with arc 5 :') my brain is turning and tumbling everywhere in mtl.
    Whats the original story? Im just barely making out what happened when our transmigrator MC went into the world.

Halp

14. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello friends did anyone reach ch 128? The arc where mtl translates title as Ancient Reborn Black Heart. I dont get what going on someone help :')

15. nevertheless

nevertheless New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Entertainment world
    • Ml is an actor and rich 2nd gen
    • Protag is an up and coming actor. Orphan had a sister that was adopted when they were young.
    • Sister adopted by childless couple.mother gets pregnant. She is the ignored the left with father-in-law(fathersside). FIL is pedo. Teacher finds out tells parents. Father doesnt believe. Mother is doubtful. Dumps her in boarding school. She get bullied attempts suicide. Couple send to mental hospital the forgets about her. Stays for 10 years until hospital is revealed for malpractice. Protag sees her on news recognizes her and gets her. Gets her a psyche. Condition improves and shows emotion when acting. Takes her to play minor roles. Gets mistaken for being a couple.
    • Origplotline. Protag gets a role origML wants. ML gets a grudge and harasses protag sees sister and switches target. Sister dies in a party drowning in pool. Protag rages embarks on revenge.ruins origml and company. Heads a new entertainment company.
    • Mission:guarding sister and company. Side mision: reach 80.
    • Ml arrives after the role stealing during harrasment stage. Changes strategy harrassing protag by streaming to fans that theyre good brothers gives protag sweet things becuz protag doesnt like sweet stuff. Protag cant deny becuz he needs good publicity and ml has lots of fans. Ml chases sister yo annoy protag. Sister doesnt dislike ml becuz he doesnt look at her like shes fragile and ill. Media finds out about mental hospital. Ml suggest sister to post about her story to get over it. Ml creates topic to bury news. Ml proposes on livestream to sister. Protag objects. Ml asks fans to convince sister. Ml makes a program meets father on street. Father is in debt on loan sharks. Father approaches ml doesnt know that hes on camera. Asks for money and blackmails him. World finds out how father gets promoted by the father of the girl who bullied sister in school. Ml sets up FIL and sends her to prison. Father doesnt go out becuz hes fired and people pointing at him. Forgets about debt Loan sharks harass him. He runs away. Mother and daughter left to pay so sell propeties. Father cant find work runs out of money buys a fake id then find work. Sees news ml will be in the city. Buys explosives on same guy he buys fake id from. Sets the explosives at venue with ml . Caught on camera but explosive fail to ignite. Gets sent to prison. Ml visits father and finds out that ml set up the man who sold fake id and explosives. Mother gets sick and daughter works hard to buy medicine.
    • Ml marries sister. They visit father of ml. Protag finds out that ceo of entertainment company is father of ml.
    • Ml streams about retirement from acting. Fans mourn then finds out hes the new ceo.
    • Grew old with sister.

16. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    orz I don't understand the ending, someone please enlighten me qaq

17. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is this?

18. Jesz04

Jesz04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 83 "The Villain's Father"

19. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I love this arc as well and I mtl this arc.. I also like the arc when Lin Shiheng become a sick and weak scholar.. That arc is hilarious.. I find that I like the arc where Lin Shiheng is not the lover or a husband instead he is a father or grandfather etc.. Idk maybe cause I’m sick of being feed of too much dog food.. This single girl is sick of being feed with too much dog food orz.. Anyway I find that I like this kind of whitewashing story a lot.. So far I like this novel and the Scum Male Whitewashing Manual novel a lot.. Instead of only one lover in every arc with different face it’s a different lover in every arc.. Anyway 5 stars for this novel

20. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give us spoilers for a few of those arcs you have read?

Bella94 likes this.