Spoiler Good Morning, Mister Dragon!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by 7174PK, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Deleted member 115971

Deleted member 115971 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    True,,
    Almost Chinese novel that I've read are the same. It makes me bored... :facepalm:

But,,
    At the moment, I read Mr. Fu, I Really Love You and Growing Fond of Mr. Nian. These two have a little different plot.

rainebow and Venice1 like this.
  2. ananaz

ananaz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Growing fond of mr. nian, how the story develop now?? i've been stop read that novel because the story just tell about MC university and friends, and the ML never appear.

Venice1 likes this.
  3. ananaz

ananaz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know about venom in ML's body? why MC must bear a child from ML??
    what the hell, this novel has 5000 chapter. more chapter than my youth began with him.

4. Deleted member 115971

Deleted member 115971 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Well,,
    Those two have slow pace so no wonder people stop to read.

ML's already appear... With his narcissistic. :blobjoy::facepalm:

5. ananaz

ananaz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone who doesn't like read forced sex, i think you can drop this novel.
    MC will fainted almost every chapter because many reasons, the story just focus about process making child! :cautious:

stumblmer likes this.
  6. fr4nkie

fr4nkie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m 2300+ chapters in and I’m getting tired of all the relationship problems and misunderstandings.

Plus, it constantly has people forcing themselves on other people—whether it’s between the protagonists and their love interests or between female antagonists and strangers/perverts/other bad guys as a form of punishment.

I just want to find out the truth about what’s going on between the Long family and the archenemy family as well as the story behind the ML’s true identity and how he got the ‘gu’ to begin with.

There are also so SO many characters with secret/unknown true identities.

- FL and her younger ‘brother’ both aren’t related to the Su family nor to each other. FL’s younger brother was adopted by the grandfather, whereas FL was swapped from birth. From where I’m reading, FL’s supposed real mom was an adopted lady of the Long family who wants to keep FL’s real identity a secret between themselves since she already has a family of her own and didn’t want FL’s existence to affect that. FL’s younger brother also seems to have a prominent background but it’s yet to be revealed from where I’m reading now.
    - ML isn’t the real son of the Long family (it’s hinted that he’s related to the Long family’s archenemy)
    - FL’s first female rival isn’t the real daughter of the Lan family (also swapped from birth)
    - ML’s not-real mom secretly gave birth to a daughter in the past who she thought was the FL’s first female rival (which is why she supported her through all her wicked schemes), but isn’t and so is still unknown at this point
    - FL’s former fiance and his sister are the illegitimate son and daughter of ML’s not-real dad
    - Ye Gu’s actually some long lost prince
    - Etc?(

7. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF!!?!?!! I think the author is sick for this kind of plot and confusion ......like how twisted can you make the relations between a few people????

Fictionaddiction likes this.
  8. ananaz

ananaz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no wonder this novel has 5000 chapter, the author just make a slow pace!!

what happen in ML's long sijue, why he has a poison in his body??

sorry, but i want to ask how the story about tang zui and gu mian after 500's chapter?? and it is real gu mian killed tang zui adopted sister?

9. fr4nkie

fr4nkie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The truth about the ‘gu’ poison in ML’s body, from where I’m reading:

Apparently this whole thing was a grand scheme thought up by the Long family’s grandfather as revenge against the archenemy family (ML’s real family). Apparently the grandfather was in love with a woman who ended up choosing the grandfather of the archenemy family and ended up killing off most of their family members as retaliation. The surviving member of that family is ML’s real father.

The grandfather somehow got ahold of ML when he was younger and put him into a orphanage to suffer a bit. The grandfather was also the one who put the ‘gu’ poison in him.

Then the grandfather took him into his family to defend the Long family against the archenemy family. The grandfather’s ultimate plan was to have the ML’s real father kill his own son and then reveal everything.

His plan was however foiled by the ML and his father’s acting.

Then later on after ML managed to kick out the not-real dad from the Long corporation, etc., the grandfather revealed that he was the one who put the ‘gu’ poison in him and that the FL and their unborn child were now infected by the ‘gu’ and would die without the antidote. In exchange for the antidote, he got the ML to agree to let go of the Long family and to re-instate the not-real dad.

The truth behind Gu Mian, Tang Zui, and Tang Ning (adopted sister):

It’s somewhat vague at this point as the story seems to hint at Tang Ning have a secret identity.

But anyway, Tang Ning’s real family were the real culprits behind the accident. Her real sister (also no saint, since she used Tang Zui’s name to make Gu Mian donate lots of blood to her to the point of nearly killing her) was also in love with Tang Zui at the time.

They had Tang Ning drugged and pushed into the street, causing her to get hit.

Gu Mian was drunk at the time and wasn’t the one who was driving. In fact, it was the brother who was driving. The Gu family didn’t want to reveal the truth since it would mean that the brother would have to go to jail and they decided to put the blame on Gu Mian since she was still young—though they didn’t tell her anything about it and just had her go and live abroad.

Then it turns out that Tang Ning survived the accident. Her story was that she was locked up by some bad people after the accident and was only able to escape at the time when Tang Zui found her. (I don’t really believe this story since there was an earlier scene in the story in which she was crying at seeing Gu Mian and Tang Zui together at her special place with Tang Zui + she is most likely the one who planted the evidence on her own sister as the culprit for something)

She also pretends to have some mental problems / trauma as a result of the accident and pretty much acts suicidal just to make Tang Zui stay with her. It is also hinted that she is the person behind Tang Zui’s mom’s death. (I think it was because the mom was against them from being together) Even Tang Zui’s dad accused her of causing misunderstandings between him and Tang Zui’s mother.

10. fr4nkie

fr4nkie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It gets worse...

From where I’m reading, the story is now implying that the FL and ML might have the same father.

(I personally don’t believe the author would actually take it that far.)

Apparently, FL’s mom used to be with ML’s father, but the Long family’s grandfather didn’t approve of it and sent her abroad or something.

FL’s mom supposedly got pregnant while she was still with her current husband (affair?) and gave birth to her in secret then gave her up.

However, when ML met his real mom, he could tell that his real dad really loved his mom...so now I’m guessing perhaps FL’s real father is someone else. Or something.

Also, this real mom of FL’s...is really disappointing. She doesn’t want to acknowledge her mother-daughter relationship with the FL since it may ruin her family life and yet when her other daughter needed a kidney(?) transplant, she tried to get all chummy with the FL as a plan to ultimately convince her to donate the required organ. (Apparently neither the father nor the mother could donate it and that a close relative’s kidney would be most ideal for the situation)

11. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF dude??!?!? I hereby proclaim the author is sick......

Fictionaddiction likes this.
  12. Fandesu

Fandesu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agrees. Truly.

13. Fandesu

Fandesu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is...this has a romance tag. All I've seen is rape coercion.
    Does the FL actually fall for this ML? Why?
    Also, does he keep raping her throughout the novel? Does she ever do it and like it? Does he ever care that when he did her he literally tore her apart?

I'm so done with this!! I'll wait for your reply and give up depending on what you tell me!

14. fr4nkie

fr4nkie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL does fall for the ML. The ML apparently wasn’t aware how painful it can be for the FL and the whole thing became a bit more consensual and ok when things were ok between them.

But the thing is, the misunderstandings keep coming one after the other and the author tends to use those moments to have the ML —as well as the other male love interests of other couples—force himself on the other person in ‘times of desperation’.

All I can say is that the author has a rather skewed perspective of what rape is and seem to view possessive/obsessive traits as romantic somehow.

Fictionaddiction and stumblmer like this.
  15. fr4nkie

fr4nkie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mother of all misunderstandings!

So right after the FL gives birth, she wakes up in the hospital all alone and gets told that the ML wants to have a divorce and doesn’t want to have anything more to do with her nor the baby.

Truth of the matter is, FL’s second female rival (ML’s childhood friend from the orphanage) came back with a whole new face (with mysterious powerful backing) and swapped FL’s baby (girl) with some other baby (boy). The rival also poisoned the FL and so to get the antidote as well as to ensure that the rival doesn’t hurt their baby girl, the ML has to do what the rival wishes—which is to act really cruel towards the FL and to really hurt her feelings.

It’s bananas. And this is during a time when her best friend as well as the girlfriend of the ML’s other best friend are still both missing. Plus, this was also after cutting ties with the real mom after she tried to insist on having her give up her kidney for her other daughter. The mother herself didn’t want to give her own kidney, saying she didn’t have the proper health to donate the kidney, but really it was because she didn’t want to die. (The FL didn’t give up her kidney—in the end, it was the mother who was pretty much forced by the husband into giving up her kidney and then her husband and daughter left her right after the operation since the husband knew the truth about FL being her daughter, leaving her to shoulder all the expenses)

Oh, and the mother also told ML’s parents about the FL being her daughter with the ML’s father—causing a misunderstanding between the ML’s mom and dad as well as causing the ML’s mom to hate the FL. ML’s dad however insists that he was too drunk at the time to even get ‘it’ up and so he couldn’t have done it with FL’s mom.

Man, I want some sort of compensation just for having to read all that. :blobhero:

16. Fandesu

Fandesu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read/skimmmed over the Mr Gu and Tang Mo'er book?
    It's almost as bad except theeads love each other from the very beginning. But there's all these similar plots of malicious baby swapping (the FL was swapped) and poisoning the FL so that the ML has to get engaged to someone else for the antidote.
    Heck the second lead couple's story is even more tragic!

I don't know what's up with author's these days.

stumblmer likes this.
  17. minhchau1997

minhchau1997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering did they ever explain the beginning scene? Where the female lead had dreams she and the ML did the snu snu two years prior? If it did occur, why did the FL say that she just lost her V card on the cruise?

stumblmer likes this.
  18. Deleted member 190796

Deleted member 190796 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF. What in the name of GOD was going on in the author’s head when he/she wrote this? This plot and the backgrounds of the main characters and their besties(Secondary characters included) is HELLA complicated. Like wtf- long lost prince? 3+ people having been switched at birth? Like holy shit, I can understand if it’s only one or two characters with that cliche, but this is insane. No wonder it’s at 6k chaps. I feel bad for whoever in WN is translating it

19. rainebow

rainebow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't even know why I kept reading & now I'm 500+ chapters in & I feel like I got scammed or something. :cry: I'm blaming that damn butterfly imprint on the FL & the ML's superhuman abilities (+ I wanna know what happens to Ye Gu), like I want to know the what's? why's? how's? of it but so far all that's happened is rape/abduction/prostitution, school trouble, money trouble, family trouble, rinse & repeat with no logical explanation. It's like the author just randomly throws whatever shit into the plot, and it's this one big, gloppy mess of a drama that's weirder & more chaotic than those 90's latin telenovela I watched as a kid. :p
    I'm probably gonna stop reading since the status is ongoing & it says there are 6000 chapters?! Like wtf! :eek:

20. Jisna s rajan

Jisna s rajan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just reached only 170.i cant move anymore.thanks for the spoilers.i can quit this shitty novel.