Recommendations Good Power Fantasy

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Grand_Rider_Iskandar, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Grand_Rider_Iskandar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • OP power scaling MC
    • No young stupid young masters
    • No BS faceslapping
    • Good story
    • Good characters
    • Very, very well done world building
    • Romance is welcomed
    • No BL
    • No harem unless:
      • Well developed relationship dynamic
      • The harem members are around the power level of the MC in the majority of the story. This means that they're part of the majority of the major fights the MC is in and not just beautiful side characters
      • Please make the harem small. 2-3 is best but make it at least less than 5
      • No JP harem meaning no dense MC
      • It is okay if the MC actively avoids forming a relationship if the reason is acceptable.
      • The MC has a relationship, serious or casual, with the majority of the harem.

So why did I emphasizeon on the world building? Because I personally think that the best way to use an OP MC is to use them as a tool to explore the world. Especially if the world building is done really, really well.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
  2. Psosm

Psosm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich
    • OP power scaling MC, I don't know what you mean by op power scaling but I assume you mean OP MC, yes he is op but he isn't strong from the start, he is once a
      a demigod lich
      , he became op later ofc.
    • No young stupid young masters ✓
    • No BS faceslapping ✓
    • Good story ✓ well I don't know what your standard for good story is but for me it is a really good story
    • Good characters ✓
    • Very, very well done world building ✓ definitely you can read the review
    • Romance is welcomed ✓ there is romance not the focus tho
    • No BL ✓
    • No harem unless:
    Well developed relationship dynamic ✓

The harem members are around the power level of the MC in the majority of the story. This means that they're part of the majority of the major fights the MC is in and not just beautiful side characters ✓ all of the harem member is equal or even stronger than the mc they definitely helps alot.

Please make the harem small. 2-3 is best but make it at least less than 5 ✓ Only 3 or 4 I forgot.

No JP harem meaning no dense MC ✓ its CN, the protagonist might act dense but he definitely notice he just act like that because of some reason, but it is definitely explained at later chapter according to some reviewer IIRC.

It is okay if the MC actively avoids forming a relationship if the reason is acceptable. ✓ What I said above.

The MC has a relationship, serious or casual, with the majority of the harem. ✓
    Ah also if you're wondering all the chapter is on webnovel here

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    Grand_Rider_Iskandar likes this.
  3. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Grand_Rider_Iskandar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did read this before. I stopped after that beastmen and elf invation arc. The author uses way too much padded words. Lost my interest.

4. ishaan

ishaan I Eat Potatoes

Reading List:
    Link
    nova terra : titan