Recommendations Good romance/no drama/other platforms

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Tsuru55, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1)Plz i need recommendations on Royal Road (or maybe other platforms or just NU) where you think the romance is good or something like "Oh what a good couple/harem".

2)Try to not give me romance only novels where often there is a transmigrated female MC that face-slap or get her revenge (ex: Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss), give me something like Martial Arts Master.

3)I would prefer if the drama is minimal or just enough for the storyline (like dead parents).

3.5) Nono to dark stuff like the girlfriend dies / MC got a dark past of suffering that will continue in the future / ghosts or demons or humans do atrocities everyday.
    Near forgot, plz no yaoi (is there even yaoi in RR?).

Much appreciated too if you could tell me about the suggestions like why i should read it and/or good parts.

Sorry for asking so much, but i'm in withdrawal since i finished "I’m a NEET but When I Went to Hello Work I Got Taken to Another World (LN)".

2. youseiki

youseiki 『Loves Glasses』

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Aurega

Aurega Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm afraid Savage Divinity has both of those xD

I almost dropped it because og angst overload, but it's gotten a lot better and imo, it makes the characters look more authentic and relatable.

4. Lonelise

Lonelise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The True Endgame from Royalroadl.
    it's the only slice of life novel i'm following right now

Lushwf likes this.
  5. djsosonut

djsosonut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always liked Zero's Familiar. Boy gets summoned to another world as a familiar to a girl that is considered to have no talent. The first season of the anime was really good. After that they started to deviate from the source material.

Also I like Skip Beat manga a lot. Normal girl that supported a deadbeat boyfriend's music career gets dumped and tries to make it in showbiz and eclipse his fame as revenge. The main romance isn't between her and her ex, and it takes awhile for the main romance to kick in. Still, it's very funny and very good. It had an anime too, but i prefer the manga.

6. Dolidza

Dolidza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If yuri is ok then Binary Soul on RRL. Nice fluffy romance with good springle of comedy and action with pretty OP main pair. Apart from some background and one arc hardly any proper drama.

7. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huuuuuuuhhhhh... question can you spoil me about this angst ? I am reading it right now. Plz tell me it's nothing irreparable.