Recommendations Good Romance novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by StDuck, Jun 8, 2021.

1. StDuck

StDuck Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys I just finished a romance novel, this was my first time with this genre . Can you help me find another good novel with this genre? Please be something more direct, I really don’t like those where everything happens to broke their relationship. Like when appear a rival or they don’t have self confidence. I want a more direct one, where we can se the progress, can be a childish one like high school romance.

2. lostkangaroo

lostkangaroo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you give a brief description of what you genres you enjoy/dislike as well as a bit more description about what you like? Such as the setting (ancient china, modern, space age etc.), type of pairing (Boy + Girl, GIrl + Girl, Boy + Boy etc), other genres (mystery, wuxia etc). Whether the story is told from a female perspective/male perspective?

There's quite a variety of novels that include romance. This can be stories where romance is the main plot driver or romance just happens as a result of other factors in the plot.

A quick fun read is: This omega is immune to all abilities
    This is a BL novel set in the future where space travel is available. The main leads are college students and its more of a comedy.

An ancient china setting one would be: To Be A Virtuous Wife
    This is a Boy/Girl novel transmigration novel set in ancient china. The female protagonist is very clear as to what she wants and has a strong personality. Its written and translated pretty well.

3. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Reborn as My Love Rival’s Wife.
    It's my most favorite romance novel and it's also very funny.
    (Also, if it wasn't obvious by the title, it's gender bender.)

StDuck likes this.
  4. StDuck

StDuck Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I particularly prefer girl+boy but never try others, want where romance in the main plot. It can be just a light romance or a mature one. I do not a novel like where the couple are having progress in the relationship and someone pop out NOWHERE and start to be a rival. Idk if you have the same feeling when you are reading this genre but I always fell calm and warm, (different of martial arts, that gave us an a completely different felling with a lot of action) I don’t wanna to be annoyed by a rival that just trouble them. Something came that make us happy and warm it’s the type I like, normally(the one I read) it’s a childish novel about youngsters progressing in love. If you can help me thanks

Thanks, if have another one I am accept lol