Spoiler Goodnight Kiss from My Rumored Husband

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Goodnight Kiss from My Rumored Husband

Alternative
    MRH, 斗罗大陆终极斗罗

Author(s)
    Slight Uplifting, 微扬

SUMMARY
    Gu Nianshen had thought all along that he was raped by an older lady five years ago when he got really drunk at a nightclub. When he met a child who resembled him and Lin Yiqian, he carried the child in his arms. “Where is your Mommy?” He asked. Calmly, the child pointed a finger at the screen of his phone. “There. She’s performing at a concert.” Coincidentally, the screen was displaying how a wealthy fan gifted the female singer on stage with 999 roses. Gu Nianshen’s facial expression turned spiteful as he gave his secretary an order. “Give Lin Yiqian a call. Tell her that her son has been kidnapped. She will have to turn herself in to get him in return.”
    “Terrible mister…” Before the child could finish uttering his sentence, his biological father had placed a hand over his mouth. “You are being kidnapped!” Gu Nianshen fumed.

Spoiler please.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2020
    Bastian likes this.
  2. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. jorgeousche

jorgeousche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read till chapter 400 so far. it's actually not bad and no annoying drama at the moment. Gu Nianshen hasn't taken any hint about their kid despite all the obvious clues there is and despite everyone telling him he looks so much like the kid. Female lead is strong and makes sure she doesn't get bullied or get taken advantage of.

4. Haila

Haila Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u plz send the raw link ...in MTL it's kinda weird to understand

Apaylia blackrose likes this.
  5. jorgeousche

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Lumina25684

Lumina25684 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give more spoilers? Like what is this story about? What is the plot? Summary of chapters?
    This sounds really interesting, but I don't want to jump in yet.

7. bhabesausa

bhabesausa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WHEN THEY REALIZE THEIR HIDDEN FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER?

AstraTheStar and michoux like this.
  8. hope6

hope6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When gu know about his son?
    What about FL father and his mistress ?

9. merryyura

merryyura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil something about the story??

When will Gu Nianshen find out that Xiaoyu is his and Lin Yiqian's son?

What's the real story between Xi Xia and Gu Nianshen?

10. RaNa531

RaNa531 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he will...
    And at the end they will have another baby.

11. Vguzmanrobles

Vguzmanrobles Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Can you explain how he found out and when it happen. Does it happen really late In the book or in the middle

michoux likes this.
  12. jorgeousche

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't remember the exact chapter but i think it'd somewhere in the 800 or 900 chapter. She was supposed to go into some kind of event as the Cat. Then one of the bad guy (sorry i cant remember the exact detail now) brainwashed the dad regarding the kid being the "catgirl's" kid and Nanshen wanting to expose it during the event. this is when Nashen finally realise the Catgirl and the person he slept with years ago are the same. When the cat is about to explain the public about it he came to the stage and help her hide her identity. thats when FL finally admit the whole thing to ML. they stayed in a hotel for a while to hide from media and public. sorry, this is all i remember now. I stopped reading till that part and moved on to a different novel. Anyways, it's a good written novel but I just don't have the patience to continue right now.

Bastian and Apaylia blackrose like this.
  13. Vguzmanrobles

Vguzmanrobles Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much!!!

14. Hiral_147

Hiral_147 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we get some more spoilers please
    Like when will Nianshen realise that Cat woman is Lin Yiqian and the child belongs to them..??

15. Just For Reading

Just For Reading Member

Reading List:
    Link
    800 chapters? How long is the novel then? What happened in the earlier chapters if they took so much time to recognize each other? Is this going to be like 'I'm secretly married to a big shot' where the story never progresses, and I'm bored after reading nearly 400 chapters.

16. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Chiqi322

Chiqi322 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came looking for spoilers since it’s not being translated anymore on Webnovel

18. BuszyWuzsy

BuszyWuzsy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This book!!! When i say communication is THE MOST important skill in a relationship, this book is a perfect example.
    Two people who have liked each other for so long, yet neither has ever said it directly to the other person! And their complete inability to correctly read the other person or complete their own statements just because they are scared of rejection is so annoying!!!!
    At this point I'm just skimming trying to get to where issues are explained all I'll be summarizing the chapters here

0- 290
    Lin Yiqian LYQ, the FL is married to Gu Nianshen GNS, the ML at the beginning of the book because of his grandfather's will, however they have both like each other since childhood though everyone else thinks LYQ like the ML' uncle and GNS likes xi xia who grew up with him.
    FL got pregnant for the ML 5 years ago and left the country for 5 year where she established a career in music as a singer Catwoman, who wears a mask and contacts. She returned to the country with the child and they have met the ML several times by now and their son Xioayu calls the ML daddy cos he likes him so much.
    The FL believes the ML will take him from her if he finds out while the direct opposite is the truth.
    I'll be back with more skimmed chapters soon

Chiqi322 and Bastian like this.
  19. BuszyWuzsy

BuszyWuzsy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now @ chapter 509

ML has found out that Catwoman is Xiaoyu's mom and his friend did a DNA test to prove he's the ML's son after a series of coincidences, he now feels very guilty and is avoiding Xiaoyu's.
    FL is upset about it but also feels guilty, she's so irresponsible, I really hate how their son gets the short end of stick from both his parents.

ML has told his mother that he's liked FL for 15 years, he has never liked Xi Xia, and considers her his little sister and because Xi Xia never said anything to him he never bothered about the rumors.

Chiqi322 and Bastian like this.