Discussion GoT finale reminded me of ZTJ

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by HC, May 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caudyr

Caudyr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was referring to the disney crap, not the fact that GRRM had talked with them ahead of time. I remember seeing them mention that as well. XD

2. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe that author got offended when fans expressed concerns about his health though. He also said not wanting anyone to continue his ASOIAF in case he died before it finished. He's being a perfectionist for his books that he kept it in limbo for years, but let Dumb & Dumber finished the shit show, in a shitty way because they just wanted to finished it ASAP and give no shit about the execution.
    He's like Samwell, the character he self-inserted to. First I liked him, then I started to hate him and now I despised him, especially his d-move with Jon Snow.

3. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    I also held back from reading til the end until recently due to the bad reviews about the ending, but it isnt really bad just rushed so it came a bit off and lacklustre compared to its marvelous start.

Me comparing it to GOT ending is only because i find similarity between their themes and characters, the growth and downfall of these characters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.