LCD Grabbing Your Hand, Dragging You Away

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by admira, Sep 7, 2017.

1. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like him too, and that he knows Ah Lan so well. It's just so heartbreaking that he'd tried to kill her despite their clearly close relationship. It's totally understandable that no matter how much Ah Lan likes him (let's not kid anyone here she clearly likes him best out of the guys) she can't really be unafraid of him, knowing the extent he's willing to go for his goals and being the one found less significant once. Yet he's so regretful of that like it's his one faux pas he (rightfully) can't fix, no matter how he dotes on her. I'm at the point where I just want them to get the hell away and live alone in an island.

2. somnious

somnious Leopard Boy Li Lanfeng Bias

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh yeah. Although I'd like to see the Eldest cousin suffer a little if they do get together...he's going to need to pay a lot to get back Ah Lan's trust.

3. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    I am crying for mc *sob* she has pity tragedy past. I can understand her feeling. In my country male are like precious and parent treat them and spoile them. They treat girls like dirty or even kill them and also kick and kill wife if they bore girl. I feel sad and cry inside when my father talk about son. But now we move to USA unlike my country, here is parents love all equal boys or girls.

4. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh that was such a sad chapter...
    Even though I already couldn't hold myself back and already read through the spoiler thread for this novel, reading the actual chapter about Ah Lan's past life really saddens me :blobsad::blobpensive::blobconfounded::blobcry:
    was.not.prepared.for that much PAIN:sushi_dead:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  5. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope cousin marry mc's sister and mc marry He Lian Chen. He Lian Chen and mc best couple and best wife and husband. I hate cousin hope he die

6. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I laughed at chapter 61. Ah Lan's zither is indeed toooooo amazing :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: She's really compassionate, not wanting to implicate other people, but food topples everything! :cookie::cookie::cookie: This is a woman who knows her priorities right! :blobhighfive: And surprisingly, even Ah Rui lost to her zither :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

7. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Ladyboy's grudge on Ah-lan must run deep...

8. lex5

lex5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup the whole thing is shitty except ah-lan

9. Sorra

Sorra New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what will happen to ladyboy if YWR found out about him stealing Ah lan's oxygen??

10. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wish we have a Yuwen Rui backstory... I want to know whether he's already in love with Ah-Lan since they were still kids or his feelings evolved into love after he almost killed Ah-Lan. From flashbacks and recounts of events from Ah-Lan, it does seems that Ah-Rui treats only her specially since childhood, regardless of before or after the strangling incident. The wife-husbandry is stronk there Ah-Rui