Spoiler Grand Ducal Couple’s After Marriage Love story / 대공 부부의 선결혼 후연애

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vdv027, Dec 25, 2020.

1. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I thought that we are near the prologue scene:blobcry:how long do we have to wait? But I remembered someone spoiled that they do it after monster poisoning.can u plz spoil:aww::aww::aww:

and thanks a lot angel.:cookie:

Riev likes this.
  2. morningdew24

morningdew24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh~~ thank you :oops:. I buy the books regularly and come here to spoil the plot to the other readers who are interested in them. I just enjoy talking to other people who also like the same thing as I do. :blobpats:

I don't know what happened in the prologue but ...

Wait for chapters 45-46, till that point they just did foreplays and tried penetrations little by little but the full action happened in ch. 45-46 :blobhighfive: finally lol

Elisee, Riev, daviemae and 8 others like this.
  3. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How was he poisoned the second time and when did the leads confessed their feelings and how did they fight against ruben and princess. What happened to their native kingdoms. How did they manage to be the rulers despite having no heir after 10 months deadline.

Riev likes this.
  4. morningdew24

Reading List:
    Link
    Poisoning happened when Adelaide was preparing for a picnic with Callion. She went to him when he was training and gave him a cup of water. When Callion drunk the water he burnt his esophagus which makes him unable to eat and drink. it was the same poison he took when he was a kid. that was why he was very slim at that time. even after his wounds healed he couldn't intake any food cuz he thought it would have had hurt again if he consumes anything. this psychological trauma caused his parents to abandon him. this time was the same. He thought he had become weak so Erna would leave him. However, Erna helped him to eat and drink and even took a small part of the poison when she fed Callion mouth to mouth :blobnosebleed:.. it didn't take long for him to get healed but he still has trauma that he is not safe and would get hurt again if he eats. it will get better later on tho.

Before the end of the deadline, the kingdoms wage a war against Hessengard. Adelaide called for her kingdom, Haband, and Ruben was also waiting for his kingdom, Ether, to come but in Ruben's case he was an unwanted prince so the kingdom didn't care for his conditions. he was just sent there to remove the magic barrier for Ether's wizard to easily invade Hessengard. other than that they didn't directly fight with the Dukes. Adelaide was yelling at the army to continue and Ruben was Erna when she was casting huge magic to kill everyone including herself. when Callion came to rescue Erna, Ruben was urging Callion to kill her otherwise they would all die but, no one cared for him. Eventually, the Dukes defeated the other kingdoms in the war which happened at the end of the story. they had to sign a treaty that forced them to pay huge amounts o money for the restoration of the dukedom. The Dukes created a neutral zone around the dukedom so that the other 4 kingdoms won't be able to invade them. They will no longer be able to demand anything from Erna and Callion so the Dukedom has become kinda like a new kingdom with its extended lands. After that, the author didn't mention anything about the kingdoms. we only see one of the four kingdoms -not their own but another one- tried to assassinate Erna and hurt her so Callion removed that kingdom from the map :blob_grin:. They were great rulers so no one really mentioned the heir issue.
    So, after everything was over they still didn't have an heir for 4-5 years. the council always urged them to have it as soon as possible. that time Erna was very nervous about it and then that 'travel to the future' arc happened and we met their kids. later, the story ended when they returned back to their time.

I am sorry I don't remember the exact chapters where they confessed but both have confessed in different chapters. I don't recall how Callion confessed but Erna confessed to him later and it was when they fall into the ancient magic circle. Callion was veryyy happy to hear her confession and made her repeat it a few more times. If I remember more about it I will edit this post :blobconfounded:

Elisee, Riev, podojoaa and 22 others like this.
  5. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot
    Please if u can spoil more sweet moments of them

6. xoxolunar

xoxolunar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you so much for the answers!:blobtaco: U r so kind.:aww::aww:
    Anyway, is there any fluff/sweet moment during the time they acted like they hate each other? :blobrofl:
    Is Kalion being clingy towards Erna afterwards? Hahaha that would be cute.:blobowoevil:

Anyway so basically Ruben and Adelaide, they believed their delusions and met bad ending because of their stupidity. I'm relieved. Well, Erna and Kalion, they are good rulers, no wonder they riseee and win:blob_sunglasses:

about snusnu, I'm not looking forward for their spiciness HAHAHA:blob_blush: I'm more interested on the funny moment when they try bit by bit/do it or whatever comes after the night. Like the one when Kalion can't forget Erna's soft thighs or Erna that read a book about human anatomy for her "research", their curiosity just soo damn funny and out of the world:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Riev and morningdew24 like this.
  7. vinsa 4

vinsa 4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_grin::blob_grin:that's fantastic

8. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    The translator is soo cruel ,they cut the scenes in the middle:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    But thanks for translating :blobmelt:

Riev likes this.
  9. Finnesae_

Finnesae_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I read the novel in Spanish, my question is about Freya the village girl who tries to flirt with callion. She tries to do something? Or is no longer mentioned in the novel

10. morningdew24

Reading List:
    Link
    nothing happened about her and no longer mentioned. She just caused a little drama for around 1-2 chapters at most then disappeared.

Elisee and Riev like this.
  11. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this dropped? The translation update seems slow:blobdrool::blobpensive::blobpensive: please I hope they don’t stop translating :blobsob: I often visit the site to check updates on this :blobtired:

12. kumiko

kumiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not dropped, but just slow released

Riev, november27 and ArkiV_10 like this.
  13. maishamaisha

maishamaisha Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where did u read it?

Sourwer.XDD likes this.
  14. rosalynvorheess

rosalynvorheess New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please tell me where do you had read? I was looking everywhere, but only find until chapter 44 T_T

15. LSEM123

LSEM123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please post the novel even if it’s mtl

16. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m thankful to the translator for translating this but I think the translating team will probably take another year to complete this novel :blobpensive::blobconfounded:
    Atleast please don’t cut smut scenes that’s my only wish :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:pleaseeeeeee:blobflag:

Riev, morningdew24 and LSEM123 like this.
  17. LSEM123

LSEM123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahah we need the smut

november27 likes this.
  18. podojoaa

podojoaa reading romance novels to escape from lawyering ♡

Reading List:
    Link
  19. morningdew24

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought the novel from Ridibooks :)

adrasteialavien likes this.
  20. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know on which days they update this novel ??