Discussion Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation: Did It End Too Abruptly?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by SummerForest, Dec 16, 2018.

1. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, fellow MDZSians!
    Thanks to the spoilers we all by now have a fair idea of how the main story of the novel (revised) ended. Some of us may think that it ended too soon, too abruptly. Of course, there are the extra chapters! But they do not compare to the satisfactory effect created by a continuous narrative.
    So, friends! What do you think? Should GDC have a sequel?
    Come, express your views here!

LoveYou59seconds and Sauling like this.
  2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I always welcome a sequel to this master piece! And I really hope EXR will translate all the chapters to 126, but I'm worried since on their page they only state 119 chapters :blobsad:

If anyone can reassure me that they are translating all the chapters that would be welcome since I really love K's translation on my end

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  3. LoveYou59seconds

LoveYou59seconds Hanannananannannnannannananananannaannananana

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh there's actually 126 chapters? I thought it ended at 113? Are they extra chapters?
    Hmm I think it really depends on the author. We can't force her to spit out the continuation. Well-written novels came from well-thought-out storyline, not through rash decisions. It won't be good that she'll just write for more because the public demands more of it. It's better to write what she thinks what's best for the story, not for the money. I think it's better to let the author take her own time figuring out what's next for her story. [Although deep inside, I like wolfing the new chapters:blobowoevil:]

Links: Is the Author planning on writing more after stories? =Click [I took it from @Fiorisi Directory Post ]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    Fiorisi, Sauling and SummerForest like this.
  4. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    There's 126 chapters according to the website for the revised version including the extras but EXR only states 119 chapters so I'm not sure what happened to the remaining 7 chapters if they're translating it or not. I really hope they will since I really like K's translation. 113 is the total chapter for the main novel and the rest are extras.

5. LoveYou59seconds

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if I can ask the EXR why they will only translate 119 chapter. Hmmm I'll try to ask them:blobthinkingsmirk:.

@Sauling Is the info mentioned above are from the website jjwxc?

Sauling and SummerForest like this.
  6. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the 126 chapters is according to jjwxc website.

Hmm, If you do end up asking and if you got a reply, then please let us know.

This is my favourite novel and I'm really grateful that K and EXR is providing us with this high quality translations that's why I will be sad if it's not going to be everything :blobcry:

Though I really don't want to feel like I'm taking them for granted because we are reading this for free but at the same time it'll just be a sad and disappointing feeling for me since I want to see through this to the end for K's translation at EXR

7. LoveYou59seconds

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats okay. We are all in this together!!!:blobhighfive: all GDC fans. Ok I'll notify EXR. I will post to their reply in the Spoilers section.

SummerForest and Sauling like this.