Spoiler Greatly Touched [BL]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ayyshadow, Mar 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. darkfaelyn

darkfaelyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading the spoiler posts here and elsewhere as anon. As a thank you, I made a sacrifice for ch.6. Hopefully my partial TL attempt at the MC/ML conversation is decent enough. Some creative license to smooth out the English. Sorry for any mistakes. There was one or two spots I made a "best effort".

This restaurant’s dishes tasted very delicious, healing Shen Yao’s taste buds damaged from eating year round at the workplace cafeteria. When the stomach is soothed from being filled, a person’s happiness will also rise. Shen Yao ate and conversed with Shen YiQing about this and that. Without the need to deliberately conceal his identity such as when in front of outsiders, it was not often Shen Yao's mood could contentedly relax.

In the middle of conversing, Shen Yao discovered that Shen YiQing was a painter with some fame. At such a young age, he already possessed an entire room of an art gallery to himself. Even more, he purchased a villa halfway up a hillside, living in seclusion to to create his artwork.

“That’s truly great,” Shen Yao swallowed a piece of octopus meat, his eyes exuded undisguised longing, “That’s practically my dream life, but this sort of thing, I can forget about it in this lifetime.”

Shen YiQing, with a dubious quirk at the corner of his lips: “You definitely can’t say that for sure.”

“It’s impossible.” Shen Yao did not grasp the meaning of his words. Holding a self-deprecating smile, two shallow, little dimples appeared on his cheeks.

Seeing those two little dimples, the temperature of Shen YiQing's gaze raised a bit. He cleared his throat and asked: “Later, may I occasionally invite you out?”

Shen Yao hesitated: “Eh… ”

The man before him appeared quite distinguished. Furthermore, he would not be troubled to think of ways to conceal anything from the other man, a rare occurrence. But knowing a stranger for a few hours, this man immediately displayed such enthusiasm and even foolishly flirted… Shen Yao's brain calmly operated. His entire self was extremely rational.

“May I? If you have time, I want to invite you to the gallery to look around at my artwork.” Shen YiQing seemed to deliberately lower his voice. Like a magnet, the low and soft words spoken from his mouth came out just like red wine flowing from a bottle mouth, causing a slight drunken feeling to spread everywhere with each breath. Shen Yao stared distractedly at this god. Gracefully, Shen YiQing partially got up from his chair to reach his hand across the tabletop. Using a napkin, he gently dabbed at the sauce on the corner of Shen Yao's mouth.

The purehearted, young virgin male on the other side of the table couldn’t prevent himself from blushing. The fierce, tough look from two hours ago when killing the monster had completely vanished. His entire self resembled a mass of melting ice cream, sweetly dripping.

Shen YiQing smiled, not quite understanding this response. Continuing with the sultry tone, he spoke earnestly: “The subject of my art is mostly of Western Magic. I think this should interest you…Speaking of, I’m currently in the middle of creating a piece titled, “Unicorn at Dawn.” Shen YiQing’s soft eyes expressing a hint of innocence, asked in a whisper: “Do unicorns exist in this world? You can tell me. I won’t tell other people.”

A mature, handsome man when unconsciously displaying such a boyish manner is especially charming. Shen Yao lowered his head. Breath uneven, he took several large gulps of cold beverage to cool his brain, he followed with a vague: “Some exist.”

Shen YiQing’s soft voice said: “Then come help me examine if the painting is right or wrong. Is that OK?”

This person is definitely a playboy. Don’t be deceived! A red faced Shen Yao backed in a corner, stubbornly resisted: “Then why don't you invite Captain Jiang to go help you have a look. He’s much more experienced.”

Shen YiQing: “…”

Shen Yao: “Hmph.”

“Fine, I give up.” Shen YiQing raised both hands and confessed for leniency, “My impression of you is especially good. Won’t you give me a chance to befriend you?”

When the other man spoke frankly, Shen Yao found no reason to refuse. A young dear in Shen Yao’s heart yearning for love let loose and galloped with joy. Simultaneously, the faltering hold Shen Yao had on the wall of rationality he constructed with great difficulty was being smashed to pieces.

Shen Yao glanced quickly at Shen YiQing. The word “No” at the tip of his tongue circled back and was swallowed down: “Fine.”

At last, a dazed Shen Yao handed over the numbers for his every day use mobile phone and WeChat. He got into the car that Shen YiQing called for and returned home.

----
    Rest of Chapter that I'm too lazy to attempt TL

- Back home Shen Yao feeds his large, orange cat and gets worked up about Shen YiQing's number/selecting a ring tone. (this poor, inexperienced guy).

-Shen YiQing goes back at his villa, petting a calf. What actually happened was his tentacle/hand secreted a tranq and the calf falls to the ground. While Shen Yao went home full of food, Shen YiQing had 1/10 and is starving. He partially transforms and eats. Back in human form, he starts strolling for digestion while spitting out hair, bones, etc. (all of this is kind of creepy in a monster way). The human form is a mimic based on human sculptures so the musculature and body looks very artful.
    -Transforms into full Northern Sea monster in a swimming pool. A giant grey octopus with ~20 tentacles and is 26 yrs old.
    -As a painter is nicknamed "Great Touch" 大触, but his fans don't know it's also literal in meaning
    -Comes out to picture stalk Shen Yao's friend circle and gets worked up. Ends up back in the pool.

2. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg that sounds delightful. Also, you did great.

3. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, if irc, there was a scene where he turned into an octopi ball ( i mean he wrapped his tentacles around his body) , was blushing red or pink and bouncing up and down over Shen Yao.

4. darkfaelyn

darkfaelyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! So far it's a fun novel. I hope to work on this some more in my free time.