LCD Green Skin

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raneday, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Silverliew0093

Silverliew0093 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so everyone just got around to making the wiki though its quite crude since its my first time attempting it. i plan on adding a couple pages from that comrade mtl site on my days off on mondays and attempt to work on it on the mondays im free. so if anyone want to directed editors or those interested than go ahead to the link below also if you guys know how to make the wiki better let me know or how to make its so that all the chapters can be link to a page that links to each chapter form like a table of content

https://greenskinwncommunitytranslation.wikia.com/wiki/GreenSkin(WN)CommunityTranslation_Wiki

jheno13 and anonnovelupdates like this.
  2. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    I keep getting messages to translate this novel, I read it myself and I am pretty confident that I won't be able to run ads because of sexual content.
    I will upload previous chapters on my website and see what the screening result is.
    If there are no issues then I will translate new chapters but if there are then I won't
    That way I cannot be accused of not trying
    Cheers!

3. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway below is what I will be looking for
    I will update you guys if there is any progress.
    Cheers!
    upload_2018-11-25_8-29-9.png

4. GipGap

GipGap New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any info on Green Skins? I haven't seen any info in the last few months and would really appreciate the help!

anonnovelupdates and Teisen like this.
  5. heartglasslin

heartglasslin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need help:blob_teary:,the previous site was down, someone want to pick it up but don't know where to begin, or should this novel be retranslated from chap 1?

Hugh Mad and LordCorwin like this.
  6. Teisen

Teisen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    114 was the last translated chapter. was called
    "Attacking Somorea"

7. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Start from 114, i might have a epub of the previous trnaslations or you can find it on one of the aggregater sites. Had the previous group on auto pay for patreon till i notice they hadnt done anything for months.

Seems to be a constant issue on my part

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    anonnovelupdates likes this.
  8. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    RIP money.

Wujigege likes this.
  9. metazoxan

metazoxan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we PLEASE get a new group on this?

I know this series has it's flaws but I really enjoyed it. Does anyone know of any group that might be willing to pick this up?

10. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this the one where the goblin chick was so obsessed with the MC loving him that she evolved into a fairy or some shit just to look more human so he would fuck her? and there was another person who reincarnated, but she stayed human? cause i could have sworn that was being translated by kobatochandaisuke but when i checked their website i couldn't find any trace of it.

11. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much. I think they may have translated in the beginning at some point, but another translator group came in.

There's also a mystical shop where residents of that world can enter to get items, higher levels of evolution, titles, skills, etc. That girl that becomes a fairy does later become his queen and have a daughter. Currently her fairy body is too small for snu snu with him.

12. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Mtled this quite a bit and got spoilers. Its a fun story.

Hugh Mad likes this.
  13. adrianvs

adrianvs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This spoiler is necesary? Pls stop it
    1 kobato
    2 after discussions, the translator created elysiel and he moved green skin and dragon poor to the new site
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/calvis-parting-ways-with-kobatochan.59675/

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  14. metazoxan

metazoxan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot to mention the part where the so called Elysiel died almost immediately. The OP made that post about striking out on his own in Febuary. Last real signs of releases ended in April with one final release around July randomly and them absolute silence.

Just dropped off the face of the earth and I looked around and there is no signs of any announcements or anything. Kind of wondering is Calvis legit died or if he just couldn't hack it on his own and was too proud to go crawling back to the guys he betrayed when he split.

Again I looked it up and he apparently the so called "discussion" was the group owner finding out on his own Calvis was moving files and if then told by Calvis he's leaving and taking his pojects with him. I won't be too judgemental as he might have had reasons. But unless he legit died he apparently VASTLY over estimated his ability to keep translations going with his own group.

Either way there is no indication he's EVER comming back so this work needs a new translator. If Calvis has circumstances then I sympathize but since he's clearly done then it's long past time for someone new to take up the project. I don't even mind if it's just moderately edited MTL. As long as I can read it without getting a head ache from the awful grammer and figuring out what is going on. Seriously I'm not picky I'll take what I can get.

adrianvs, Zomula, Agame and 3 others like this.
  15. adrianvs

Reading List:
    Link
    No mtl no.

Calvis was very inconstant and even malicious as a translator rushing to the limit (3 months) and then start to translate again (I remember)

I do not want an mtl translator that will then give problems with any real translator

16. adrianvs

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought korean novels has always been rarity.. There's not that many translator for them and there's also a lot of demand for Chinese wn although most are shit. The only translators group for Korean wn that I know is Oppa translation, rainbow turtle in WW, wujigeges group (forgot their name), and myoniyonitranslations.

18. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Asianhobbyist.com punk and don't you forget it
    [​IMG]

Also Webnovel.com is translating lots of Korean novels eg god of money

19. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL sorry dude

BTW I remember I read at your website when you still divide a chapter to like 4 parts in page or something and because of that I stopped cause it became annoying.. Did you change them now? Haven't been to your site in a while

20. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't. It is now chapter into 2 parts.
    I have pay the bills.
    I understand though.
    Your goal is to read
    My goal is to pay my translators.
    We won't ever be on the same page but it's cool
    [​IMG]

Hokoga and anonnovelupdates like this.