LCD Green Skin

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raneday, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should not. The Green Skins acknowledge the "Sacred Battle" and decided to help realising it. It's one on one, mano a mano, a duel, a fight to the death!

2. fblast

fblast Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone provide raw link of novel?

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Now if only she was an Elf..

4. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting so far. Need more!

“ It’s an honorable Orc ! ! ! No Despicable Orc ! ! ”

The comparison between this story and Praise the Orc is hilarious. We have honourable orc and now despicable orc. Both better than filthy humans.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  5. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 17
    and thus the novel start with a new mc
    the queen of the north
    slaying 2 orcs or orgres? when she is a newbie

6. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice! Was getting antsy for a new chapter of GS. And look at that; getting pierced through the chest again, eh. Wonder if his HP Increase skill carried over from his last life. If not, he's gonna have a hell of a time surviving this.

7. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Well now he can immobilize the annoying spear and slash her.

8. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting turn of events I must say.

9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    So, green skin means honour, he lost his honour = non green evolution? and going on a quest to gain back honour and green skin!

10. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At any rate, the reason the Queen let MC live was probably because she expects for him to grow in the future, right? Rather than getting an EXP boost now, she'd rather kill him after he's become something higher than a Tutorial level boss. It'd be a greater achievement too, and achievements so far have been connected to the kinds of growth available to people. Here's to Blood Dagger's (is this what people refer to him as, now?) future rise and to repaying this dishonor with blood!

11. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    She have responsibilities for her clan and her people.... Looking at the war was on disadvantages. She choose to retreat, though she can kill every green skin there but in the end she will for sure be the last man standing and her people with parishes. Knowing she still weak on this world( its still tutorial) its better to havr more men than alone higher survival rate.

12. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe she just didn't consider him worthy enough, or she thought in human terms 'If I kill him now they will kill me/us for sure ...'
    However, as we all know only non-humans ... orcs ... green skins have honour!

Edit before double post:

I am positively surprised by him losing the battle and with Goff's comments about 'not a human woman' ...

13. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe she evolve into a rare type of monster that looks like a human? I'm just spit balling here.

14. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm under the impression the Queen thought he was as good as dead. All of the other goblins seemed to lose their will to fight as soon as he fell as if they also assumed that he was killed. Rather than reigniting their battle frenzy, this time for vengeance, it was strategically better to pull out what was left of her forces and get out of the area.

15. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, they already lost. She can't kill every green skin there since her army was completely routed. The fact that she got out alive was because everybody let her go as her winner's right. No matter how strong she is, as we saw in her fight against the MC, she can't win in a battle of attrition. There are too many green skins who've gotten past the defenses of her encampment and her soldiers were completely unsuited for battle in close-quarters.

That was one of the possibilities MC listed out as to why the Queen left him alive, yes. I just chose to ignore it since I don't think the Queen is that careless, nor did I think she thought nothing of him since we saw that she did enjoy the battle against MC when she smiled. She should have also known that all the Green Skins had tacitly acknowledged a one-on-one duel between her and MC, given how none of them did anything except block the humans who were going in to interfere in the fight. Near the end of the duel, they were all just watching the fight after pushing out all the other humans from the center.

After all, the Queen was rather happy seeing all these Green Skins invade her fort. Stronger enemies means better growth, both for her and her army. She may have intuitively realized that the monsters were also growing like them as well, given how the MC had been scouting out her and her base for an attack. I'm just saying, if she thought of the MC as the greatest threat and if she craves a greater challenge to propel her own growth, letting him go for now to get stronger seems like a likely option.

16. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but she also knows that she and the rest of the humans were in a Tutorial. A Tutorial that's about to end, so it wasn't prudent to be greedy at the last moments when her fort got overran. It was just smarter to bail out because if she wanted to fight stronger monsters, then all she had to do was wait out the Tutorial's time and get to the "real world" where the good XP is.

In addition, there was no reason for her to know that the Tutorial's monsters were also in their own Tutorial. Thus there shouldn't have been any expectation for her to ever meet this Tutorial boss monster (ie the MC) ever again even if she knew that her final strike wasn't a fatal one. Like how much stronger could he grow in a couple of days (?), and that's assuming he can recover from his wounds surprisingly quickly, get some XP, and that they can somehow find each other again?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  17. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hence what I said. She probably knew the Green Skins wouldn't go "berserk" over having MC get killed. They were already holding back. As much as there's a "chance" that they'd kill her for killing MC, there was an equal chance they'd kill her anyway for just walking away. Her fate was already up to them, not her. You're treating one possibility as if it was more plausible than the other, but honestly, the fact that they seemed to want a one-on-one duel implies that they understood the concept of honor, don't you think? Do you disagree on this? If you don't disagree, then the fact that they understood what honor means and that they were the very ones who created the circumstances for a one-on-one duel would lean towards what I said as the more likely possibility. That is, killing the MC would have been fine.

You say that, but I already gave my own reasons why she would suspect that to be the case. And a couple of days? Why would she have to kill him in the Tutorial? Just like how Hayeon surmised, even without the MC's actions hinting it to her, from the Quest description of the tutorial, the Queen probably knew that they'd all be released somewhere else and not be returned to their world. What does it matter if she only kills a Tutorial boss of MC's level? She's sure to fight many more foes of his level or greater in the future. In fact, she certainly has, given the fact that the MC is confident that he was strong enough to defeat Goff already, so that should still be a rather low level compared to the heights the Queen would one day achieve in the future.

So why not let him grow into his potential? Let him ripen like a fruit. If he's destined to become some bigshot in the future, she'll certainly hear of him again one day.

Pleasantly-plump and StuffedDuck like this.
  18. kazuma88

kazuma88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did the translator dropped this novel?

19. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They haven't said anything about it. Last chapter, they mentioned being busy because of summer classes. So they're likely pretty busy with classes.

20. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    RL.The bane of people with no life everywhere.