Spoiler Guide to Raising a Supporting Male Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by skyzoo2001, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My pleasure :)

2. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!!!:blobxd::blobxd::blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

3. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LXY took LX to the company that the previous LX build up and left behind for LXY. There LX met the otaku guy she recruited, and the otaku guy got inspiration from LX's look to make a new game. LX was making a comment about how the otaku guy still hasn't changed after 10 years, LXY told her that otaku guy has a girlfriend now, to which LX thought the world sure is weird.
    The two of them went to watch a movie, a paparazzi took a pic of them being lovey dovey and posted it to the internet, after that there's a netizen who make a comment asking LXY "do you still remember Xia Yuhe?" LXY replied that he doesn't know who XYH is. Then rumor started that LXY left his girlfriend in order to date the rich girl LX. But after a while the rumour dies down.

XT heard the news that LXY is going to marry LX he was angry, thinking that LXY betrayed previous LX. He thought that if he can turn back time, he would have took previous LX away from the orphanage. At this time, he received phone call from WAA.

It's time for wedding pictures, LX was kidnapped while changing her clothes. LXY received call from WAA, basically telling him that she kidnapped LX. LXY hung up on WAA and called his old gangster buddies to find WAA. Not long after LXY got phone call from gangster buddies telling him they found WAA. When LXY threatened her with a knife, WAA thought he's bluffing and won't tell him anything, but LXY slashes her calf three times, telling her, that's payback for the scratch she gave LX previously. Finally WAA told LXY that XT has LX.

LX woke up in a hotel room, while she was inspecting the room, XT walked over to her, he thought how even though LX is pretty, but he can't understand why LXY like this kind of woman who is weak and fragile. LX asked XT why did he kidnapped her again, if he thought that by kidnapping her and harming her, will break LXY then he's mistaken. XT didn't say anything.

More conversation between LX and XT. Basically XT telling LX he would never like her. Then he cut out LX's hair and called LXY telling him that XT has LX's woman, LXY said:"My beloved woman is by my side, what do I want her hair for?" XT then thought that LXY's target since the beginning is actually HKM since she look so much like LX. He tried to call HKM's mobile, but it wasn't connected.

XT panicked, he grabbed LX and took her to the parking lot, after threw her into the back seat and going round to the driver, someone stood behind him and said "Long time no see, Director Xiao".

Before LXY managed to stab XT, he (XT) managed to grab LX from the back seat and used her as a shield. When XT pulled out LX's hair, LXY told his men to bring out HKM, then he told XT, "Don't you love her face? for every time you hurt LX, I'll mark her (HKM) face, then he slashed HKM's face using a scalpel. XT shouted: "You really dared to hurt her".

LXY answered back: "Why won't I dared?" He stepped closer to Xiao Tian. "Do you think that I am just like you, just look at a face? Even if they have the same face, you think I'll go to bed with her?"

More talking between LXY and XT basically LXY trying to psychologically hurting XT by telling him how previous life time LX would never fall in love with XT even if he (XT) took LX away from the orphanage years ago.

XT slapped LX, in which LXY blurted out her name Lin XIn.

Ok, to clarify, LX from 10 years ago is Lin XIn, current Lin XIn is Lin Shuxin. Apparently people supposedly has been calling her Lin Shuxin in this lifetime, and never Lin Xin. It's only that whenever the author gave the description, thoughts, or who's talking, she always refers to Lin XIn.

After hearing the call, XT was shocked, and slowly started to connect the dots. Meanwhile, the slap has rendered LXY silly from panicked, he didn't realised his blunder and can only kept on saying "give her back to me".

Once XT realised that LSX is LX, he kidnapped her again. I have no idea how, it's author's logic I guess, from XT's realisation that LSX is LX, it suddenly jumped into the next scene.

LX has fainted from the slap, she woke up in a villa. She was suspicious that she has been reborn again because XT treated her nicely when she woke up that she asked for a mirror to check her face. XT gave her his phone, after she checked her look using the mobile phone's camera, she tried to call LXY, but XT grabbed the phone.

XT asked LX if she likes the villa, LX said it's alright, XT told LX it's good then, we'll have our wedding here.
    More conversation of back and forth of LX telling XT she don't like him, XT: I don't care, I know you are LX, I like you, and that's enough. We'll get married.

XT gave LX a chance to call LXY to say goodbye, LX gave clue about the location she's at.

LX used the time in the island to strengthen her boday by doing light exercises. XT forced married her, they have marriage certificate, but because of her weak body, they didn't consummate the marriage. LXY found LX. After fights between LXY and XT, and then just when XT was about to give up on LX, because basically LX told him why LXY is better than XT(LXY able to recognise her in their second meeting by himself, whereas XT only find out that LSX is LX because of LXY's blunder) LX was kidnapped again. This time by the secretary of XT's father.

Turns out the secretary was the Dean's uncle. He was the one who recommended his nephew to be the Dean of the orphanage. The Dean has been mentally ill since LX cut off his penis and living with the secretary uncle. From their interaction, it seems that the secretary uncle has been sexually abusing the Dean as well (getting the Dean to sit on his lap). He kidnapped LX to get revenge on LXY and XT for harming his nephew.

LXY and XT worked together to rescue LX, then XT annulled their marriage, LXY marries LX.

And that's that. It's the end. I'm sorry for the delay, things has been hectic.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    rock.doll, Heyyoopanda, Mikaa and 2 others like this.
  4. Shieri

Shieri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Frevv Thank you for giving us the spoiler until the end! ( >w<)/

5. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending is too abrupt...

Sheng Ling likes this.
  6. TheEscapist

TheEscapist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @Frevv for the translations, i can now sleep in peace knowing the ending.