Chinese Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband [Book Transmigration]

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Mochibear, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Mochibear

Mochibear Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Guide to Stabilizing the Blackening of the Villainous Husband [Book Transmigration]
    稳住黑化的反派前夫[穿书]
    Raw: http://www.bisoge.com/28_28701/
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/guide-to-stabilizing-the-blackening-of-the-villainous-husband/
    Description: Ling Zhen transmigrated as a female cannon-fodder in a dog blood novel.
    The female partner had plastic surgery done for the novel’s male lead, and then divorced her husband. The ex-husband blackened in the later stages of her life, becoming a big villain in the novel.

And she, for betraying her husband, and angering the only relative he had, was finally retaliated by the blacked-out boss, and is killed in a mental hospital. Orz
    Fortunately! She transmigrated just in time and the big guy hasn’t turned black yet.
    So Ling Zhen turned into a healing little fairy, sang sweet songs and danced fairy dances, touched her head and cooked lovingly.

Appease his violent mood, change his paranoid thoughts, reform his antisocial behavior – at last! Transformed a black bomb into a good young man with a docile temperament and a positive attitude!

The potential safety hazard was completely eliminated, and Ling Zhen finally dared to leave with confidence, so she took out the divorce letter that year.

The next second, heaven and earth changed color, and the superficially good villain will be suddenly! instantly! blackened!
    Ling Zhen was so frightened that she cried, “A-Anything else? QAQ”
    Wei Xi suppressed his disguised smile, and the underneath of his eyes filled with real madness: “Yes, there is.”
    Stay with me forever and don’t run away.
    —————
    Wei Xi is sick. He has always known of the misery, paranoia, and possessiveness in his bones.
    His little fairy thought she had cured him.
    Actually…not really.
    After possessing her, his sickness, worsened.
    —————
    Beautiful little fairy X paranoid big brother, worthy of a high end jump pit~

Why it should get picked up: The synopsis really caught my eye, and I'm a sucker for possessive MLs and BG romances in which the FL transmigrates as a villainess/cannon fodder and tries to change her fate. :blobxd:
    I hope people don't avoid this novel; the rating is currently 3 stars because someone gave it a 1.0. Idk why either since the series was just released today? :hmm:

YanniMTL likes this.
  2. StrawberryLollipop

StrawberryLollipop New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. ImActuallyObsessed

ImActuallyObsessed Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHH I WANT TO PICK IT UP CAN I??
    :3

Edit: I saw that a group already picked it up so I guess not ;-; There's actually more chapters on the site than it shows on NU

4. readingmaniac7

readingmaniac7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please pick it up, the person who picked it up only translated 1 chapter, the rest of the chapters on the site are mtl.

Mochibear and ImActuallyObsessed like this.
  5. ImActuallyObsessed

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, thanks for telling me! blobmelt_thumbs I'll start working on it, just waiting for NU to approve my group request :hmm:

Mochibear likes this.
  6. readingmaniac7

readingmaniac7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :)

ImActuallyObsessed likes this.
  7. ImActuallyObsessed

Reading List:
    Link
    I've officially picked it up! I just released the second chapter, it should be approved soon :blobmelt: By the way, I'm kinda new to the website stuff so if anyone is willing to help set up links and organize it, it would be so so so so appreciated :aww:

evilboop likes this.