Spoiler Guide to the HE of the former female supporting role [Quick Transmigrated]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    前任女配HE指南[快穿]-
    Raw: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6557773
    https://m.shubaow.net/258/258431/
    This is very good world hopping novel. I really love it. All arcs is sweet and interesting, if you want romance, I would recommend it.

summary: Jing Zhao is an employee of the Quick Transmigration branch, and her job is to act as the first love of the heroine in every small world girlfriend.

As an object destined to be cannon fodder, the role she plays is either arrogant and hypocritical, or worships money and greed, which is in stark contrast to the true, kind and beautiful protagonist who will appear next to the male protagonist in the future.

The damage that the male protagonist receives from her will be healed by the female protagonist, thus reaching the HE ending of the healing system.

However, the Lord God told Jing Zhao that the male protagonist who was abused by her was hurt too deeply, and he no longer believed in love. All the employees of the True Love Group returned home without a cure, and the small world collapsed and destroyed...

Jing Zhao was forced to return to the furnace , Clean up the mess left by me.

(End) World 1: Arrogant rich daughter × poor and pure student god (after seducing the student god, smashing his heart and wantonly trampling and humiliating him)

Prospects before returning to the furnace: It’s just a bet, let’s see It's really interesting to learn how to fall in love with God!

Jing Zhao after remelting: ...

(End) World 2: Female Doctor Black Lotus × Little Wolf Dog Experimental Subject (The end of the world is coming, her boyfriend awakens powerful abilities, and the greedy female doctor wants to take it for herself)

Prospect Zhao before remelting: Love? What love is there to talk about in the end of the world? It's not worth the usefulness of your supernatural ability. Don't worry, as long as you cooperate obediently, the pain will end soon.

After returning to the furnace, Jing Zhao: ...

(End) The third world: the fine vase green plum x top-ranking actor Zhuma (the vase attacked the show business circle, abandoning the actor for the sake of resources) Before returning to the furnace, Jing Zhao:

You want me to act in any drama that breaks the Internet, don't you? my boyfriend? I do not care! If we can't get the heroine of "xxx", we will break up.

(End) World 4: Frail and sickly white lotus × White-cut black boy raising husband (ghost) [Ancient]

(End) World 5: The most beautiful female in the tribe × Domineering and loyal dog Baihu

(End) World 6: Really infatuated rich girl × Fake dandy rich second generation

(End) World 7: Simple and cute mermaid × male singer

in the world (End) World 8: Voice-activated sleep aid female anchor × Zhenxiang game master
    (End) World 9: Proud princess × Human Snake Guard [Interstellar]
    (End) World 10: Grinding goblin × pure love Taoist [Fantasy] (End) World Eleven :
    Green Tea Gold Worshiper × Straightforward and
    rich

Last edited: Dec 31, 2023
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author for this novel end the novel with a lot of questions.. They say they have no idea how to end this and how to make the extra chapter.. They will open a new book I think when I read the comments on JTC.. It's a pity because I really like reading this novel

4. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for Spoilers

Last edited: Jan 22, 2024