Recommendations Guild building Mc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by KidBuu, Jan 18, 2018.

1. KidBuu

KidBuu Embrace Darkness

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've been reading Night Ranger and some other transmigration video game novels and one thing that I've noticed is that most of the time its a top/professional solo player that gets sent to the other world. I was wondering if there are any novels out there where the Mc is not the top dog in the sense of most skilled but because of his ability to lead others. If you read King's Avatar what I looking for in a Mc is kind of like the guild leaders for the top teams. They are considered "semi-pro", better than the average players, but they do more leading than fighting solo. So to sum it up I'm looking for a leader not a champion.

2. Digix

Digix Owl-sama Follower

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a monarch but completely different genre he does more leading than actual solo fighting so..

3. Igneus

Igneus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and it's been on hold for a few months

4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  5. whscorbin

whscorbin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Night Ranger and King's Avatar are really good! My first suggestion is Rebirth of the thief Who Roamed The World : The MC in that one gets sent back in time and uses his knowledge of the future to form a guild in the a really popular game which he recruits the best people into and creates both a guild and a shop. It has a lot of him actually going to fighting though so it may not be what you are looking for.

My second recommendation is The World Online : This one has a similar plot to the Rebirth of the thief Who Roamed The World but is centered around the MC creating and running a small territory which he is slowly leveling up and building. He interacts with NPC's rather than other players but it has a lot of worker placement and economic development focus.

6. Sawcrot

Sawcrot 『Elk God』

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Echoes

Echoes 【Wandering Monk】

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Glint

Glint 『Waifu』

Reading List:
    Link
    I Found A Nation In A Week is on the edge imo.

The MC created a guild of NPCs in a game along with their base. They were then transported to another world.

Most of the Guild characters are stronger than average due to either spells, skills, and/or equipment so it'll come off as a stomp in the battles so far.

He has relationships with his NPCs and they range from lolis, kitsunes, etc. The thing is, im pretty sure ive read that he considers the NPCs as his children. So caeful of that.

9. MingDelta

MingDelta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I just began translating Summoning the Holy Sword. Although it is a blend of solo and group. But it matches your description almost exactly. The top player is transported to another world and forms a mercenary guild. But then again, my TL speed is kinda variable.

10. mastemind05

mastemind05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link