Resolved Guy gets abducted into a different world and forced to marry princess.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by DamnnSunn, Dec 20, 2021.

1. DamnnSunn

DamnnSunn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sup everyone!

There was this novel I was reading a few years ago whose title I forgot. I first discovered that novel through novelupdates and I hope you guys can help me find it again, so here's my description:

It's about an office worker who is done with life and then get's teleported to another world. There he meets a redheaded beauty who proposes to him. The reason is that the royal family lost all its members except her in a war and that she now needs to marry and produce an heir asap (also, I know it sounds like an ero-novel or something similar, but it wasn't.).

It then turns out that his grandparents (or only the grandpa?) were also from this dynasty, but they traveled to our world and started living here. So, as the last male member from this dynasty, she asks him to marry her. And since he hates our world, he agrees, so they start living together in her world. The twist is that they have to find a balance in their relationship so as to preserve her power. The protagonist isn't interested in ruling and she wants to rule alone, so they agree to leave all political affairs to her. Since it's a medieval society, the king is expected to make all decisiins, not the queen, so they work together to keep her in power.

About the genres of this story I'd say that it's probably slice-of-life and/or romance? It was about their everyday lives, how they interacted, how their relationship developed about the culture shock and how he tried to adapt. There were also some elements of kindom building and politics, although very small (at the start, later it gets more prominent). It was a medieval-fantasy setting with mages, dragons and so on. The kingdom that she ruled was similar to medieval era spain and/or andalusia.

I hope you guys can help me find it again!

Sadly, I couldn't find it through the series finder again this time. :(

Help would be appreciated, thanks in advance! :)

2. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know a manga that has a very similar premise, except the protagonist isn't forced to marry the princess. Instead it is a consensual affair, he even goes back to earth to official cut ties and brings some modern goods back with him.

Edit: This is it if you want to check it out. Sorry I don't know the name of the story you're looking for.
    https://mangadex.org/title/fac7bdc7-c1f3-4595-82f5-b5bfb002b933/risou-no-himo-seikatsu

Edit #2: @DamnnSunn Lol just saw you're reply, if the novel name is the same as the manga it is Risou no Himo Seikatsu.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
    Xxsafirex likes this.
  3. DamnnSunn

DamnnSunn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, exactly like that, that is the one. Sry if I didn't express myself clearly, I thought I made it clear it was consensual. Do you know the name?

Goblin Sleuth likes this.
  4. F10

F10 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. DamnnSunn

DamnnSunn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly that one! Thanks a lot. It seems the old entry got deleted for whatever reason.

6. dailang

dailang Active Member

Reading List:
    Link