Spoiler Hakushaku Reijou wa Kenen no Naka no Elite Kishi to Kyousei-teki ni Tsugai ni saserareru

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aksakov229, May 15, 2021.

1. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Rom: Hakushaku Reijou wa Kenen no Naka no Elite Kishi to Kyousei-teki ni Tsugai ni saserareru
    Jap: 伯爵令嬢は犬猿の仲のエリート騎士と強制的につがいにさせられる
    Eng: The count’s daughter is forcibly paired to the elite knight she fights with like cat and dog.

Summary:
    The almighty Skinia empire invaded the principality of Areeta, taking it under its dominion. The imperial educational system imposes on the children of the fallen country’s aristocracy to “pair with a partner decided by the empire and conceive a child in the spring of their 18 years old.”
    The count’s daughter Tiana is to be paired with Adel, the elite knight she quarrels with since forever. Their first night passed without any romanticism while the two exchanged verbal blows. Tiana thought that it would be only for one night, but Adel called for her many times after, in the name of their duty!?

Novel Raw : https://novel18.syosetu.com/n8175gj/
    Manga Raw : https://online.ichijinsha.co.jp/zerosum/comic/hakushaku

Batoto: https://bato.to/series/86657

Please spoil us. My heart just hurts reading them...:sushi_dead:

Last edited: May 15, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I skim the raw and i think both of them love each other but they thought the other side alr love someone. =) so i will continue reading, i was thinking only female lead love ml

I skim the raw and i think both of them love each other but they thought the other side alr love someone. =) so i will continue reading, i was thinking only female lead love ml

augacutan, Muskaan2004 and Jukki like this.
  4. Scapezz

Scapezz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please :blob_teary:

Chapter 1 already makes me feel hurt :blobcry:

Muskaan2004, Vaviana and Ellayaaw like this.
  5. cloerofile

cloerofile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is already 3 chapter available in raw, and it seems interesting.. have to see the novel when I have time :cookie::cookie:

6. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers...:blobpopcorn:

Aksakov229 likes this.
  7. RomanaTri

RomanaTri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Adel has actually been in love with Tiana for a very long time, but he’s always thought that Tiana’s in love with Julius. This is a happy ending. Adel and Tiana will end up together. Tiana even got pregnant at the end of the story.

Please note that this was read using Google Translate. This was taken from Side Story 4 - Adel’s POV.

On his 16th birthday (which was 2.5 years ago), Adel saw Tiana holding a box and immediately thought to himself how it might be a present for him.

Tiana noticed him and said “Adel!” with an angry tone, yet blushing cheeks.

Adel replied, “What? Why are calling me out? Did something happened to Cornelia?”. To which he immediately thought to himself, huh? why did I say something like that?

Tiana quickly changed her expression and replied, “Are you stupid? I don’t need to report to you about anything related to Cornelia-sama! Stupid!”.

“Then what’s that on your hands?”, Adele pointed out to the box she’s holding.

“This is...”

“Well if it isn’t Tia! What’s wrong?”

Julius showed up and Adele clicked his tongue.

“Julius-sama! Oh...this..I wonder if this is okay..”

Tiana presented the box to Julius.

“What? What is this?” He quickly opened the box and said, “Wow sweets! I like it! Did you make it Tia?”

“Well...I’m still practicing so it’s not that good..”

And with that, the two left happily leaving Adel by himself.

That night, Adel decided to join his seniors for a night out in the city. Something he has never done before. At first glance the place they’re going to seemed like a regular drinking place. But as they sat down on the second floor, a woman started approaching him. For the first time, Adel experienced what men and women do.
    If you’re wondering whether there were any details about the woman Adel did it with the first time, there are none. And this woman will never re-appear to disturb Adel & Tiana’s relationship.

Adel thought how there was a momentary pleasure from doing it. However, the feeling of emptiness and self-loathing after the deed was done was terrible. He seriously wondered why people would find meaning in such an act.

But when he imagined if his partner were Tiana...he got excited for a moment, only to feel depressed again when he thought that Tiana will eventually do that with someone else. Someone he doesn’t know.

He then thought to himself that he absolutely needs to be paired with Tiana during their pairing.

8. Kuroe0

Kuroe0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!!:aww:

But I kinda wished that Adel's first time doing it will be Tiana which is kinda sad but at the same time understandable:blobcry:

Sometimes i wished that Tiana will sleep with others like "you're not the only one i slept with" twist u know... to be fair. :blobmelt:

Im sorry, just me and my imaginations :cookie:

Sorabito, maxi_anatol, roseO and 13 others like this.
  9. Ayame02

Ayame02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers! do you perhaps know if adel is going to confess to tiana and how it would happen?

Scapezz likes this.
  10. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So there is this guy whose name start with D (sorry I forgot his name) and this a**hole assaulted MC once because he wanted to feel how Adel's woman make expression when having sex. So there was a ball where ML and Julius had to leave to welcome knights iirc. MC told ML that she will tell him something after he will come back. ML told her that he also has something to tell her. Then MC returns to the garden where a girl was getting assaulted by this D guy. MC saves this woman and when they were going back D shouts at MC and ridicules her that how her partner was Julius but he changed it to Adel. When MC hears this she faints.
    Then some political stuff happens regarding the switching of parterns which I don't understand.
    When MC wakes up Cornelia was with her and she tells MC that she likes Adel (which is a lie ).
    After that political stuff Julius tells them that since parterns were switched they should return to their original partners. ML refuses but MC agrees. So ML and Cornelia go to a diff room. When Julius tries to kiss MC she refuses but he's like I will make you forget all about him. But MC refuses and jumps from the window and securely lands with the help of tree and runs to where ML had went. ML is also running towards her and they both meet each other in the garden and confess.
    MC is preparing to go for higher medical studies. And then ML comes to pick MC for a date. They ride horse and go somewhere near a field. ML suggest fucking while riding horse when they are going back but MC refuses. LoL. Then when they were doing their high intensity workout MC tells him how she will become a doctor and then she can go with him to war so that they can be together. But ML snaps and tells her that he will definitely make her pregnant today. Voila! She gets pregnant and had to delay her admission. But after 2yrs she go backs to academy with her child. After completing her education MC and ML start living together ofc with their baby. Btw they have a girl who looks like ML but ML always brags how their child got her features from MC.

Julius and Cornelia get together and they have a twin. After two years Cornelia was again pregnant. One time Julius suggested how if ML will have a daughter then he can marry her to Julius's son. And Julius will very much love MC's daughter. ML was very pissed at his idea.

Side stories are from ML pov. And last 2 side stories are from Cornelia's pov. Btw she always loved Julius but Julius didn't loved her. Julius was interested in MC.

11. wendeexx

wendeexx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youu for thiss huhu
    damnn i wanna read the novel

12. KaguyaDreyar

KaguyaDreyar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Ikr?! If he's in love with her, why would he sleep with another woman. :blobconfounded:

magical_al00, roseO, Scapezz and 2 others like this.
  13. Nightingale4444

Nightingale4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, are they still living in a literal dystopian society by the end of the story? Because it kind of sounds like the ML will go to war on behalf of the empire who destroyed his home and that the MC is super excited to join him.

Aquaa, osmanthusoolong and Jukki like this.
  14. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... that was a quick plot.
    Hmmm maybe because it's all just a misunderstanding

15. NoirB

NoirB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers @RomanaTri and @Sourwer.XDD !!!!❤️ But who'd changed the partner list?

16. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tiana's only body is adel? or is there someone else in the future?
    im not gonna lie i wish he's not her only body:blobpeek:i hope she slept with someone other than adel at least once

Sorabito, roseO, takerin37 and 2 others like this.
  17. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I wouldn't blame him for that. They are not even together yet. If he doesn't feel like they have a future together at the time, wouldn't that action of his be one of the most common responses aka trying to break away from the original target and forget the grief by doing whatever that might help? I know I'd try to see new people too if I ever am in that kind of situation...

aineria and seabreezemojito like this.
  18. Isagi

Isagi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I think it shouldn't happen as you can see the story was ongoing and there's already a lot of misunderstanding and adding that will make Adel to misunderstand more and they might never end up together since she slept with another man while they were partners and making him think that she likes/loves that guy, for Adel since he end up sleeping with another woman before the story starts and his first is not Tiana is quite sad but it does make sense, so if that really happens I think that their love for each other will be just end in an unrequited love.

19. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn.. i didn't think that far but tbh i don't mind even if this manga goes that way sooo:blobsweat:

20. needswishes

needswishes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did julius loves cornelia in the end ? if so, how too ?