Chinese Half A City Of Love 半城风月 by Shi Si Lang 十四郎

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : Half A City Of Love 半城风月
    Raw Link: https://www.hetushu.com/book/3925/index.html
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This is gonna by adapted as a drama
    This is from the same author who wrote the novel The Glass Maiden/Love and Redemption,
    The Killing of Three Thousand Crows/Love of Thousand Years and A Match Made in Heaven
    It is noted 7,5 on Douban !

Description : (I translated it myself so this might be a bit sloppy)
    She is the princess of the Zhu Yin clan, daughter of Emperor Zhongshan, dressed with frost and snow, she is beautiful and unparalleled, everyone prefers to avoid her.

He is the only son of the Blue Emperor of the Huaxu clan, a calm temperament and a pure and noble character. His dance made him famous and gained admirers all over the world.

They first met on the island of Imperial Flowers, she deliberately walked away from him. So what if the emperor wants to matchmake them ? She doesn't want to marry!

When they met again in the Ming Xing Hall, he and she kowtowed to the same teacher and looked at each other with disgust. She calmly : "I hate that Fu Cang."

A modest gentleman like him, actually finds himself fists and kicks only with her.

When she says "hungry", "hurt !" or "tired", all she gets from him are the words "endure".

But if love and life start moving, how to endure it?

Because he was spirtitually hurt, he had to go down to the lower realm to end this karma, and she was at his side, fortune and misfortune inseparable.

Half a city of lovers and half the city in snow. Turns out the burden in his heart is love but is forbidden !

She never dared to dream that someday, he would bring her all over the world to show her so much sceneries,

But also never would have thought that waiting for her would cause a relapse to his heart, one dream and a thousand dreams...

alleniver likes this.