Forgotten Title Half Resolved Forgotten Wattpad Story 2.0 *BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Squirrel270, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Squirrel270

Squirrel270 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Again my memory is dying on me again and I need help.
    Mc is transmigrated into another body. Mc's new body use to have a girlfriend (female lead) but some things happened. Girlfriend has a weak heart. Mc does extreme sports to strengthen his heart. He has a brain tumor and applied to be an organ donor. 'Male protagonist' of the story gets together with Mc's ex girlfriend.

Mc was doing extreme sports on the beach one day and ML(not male protagonist) was there. He goes inside to a restaurant where 'Male protagonist and female lead was also there. Female lead thinks Mc was stalking her when male protagonist was in the bathroom. Her heart starts acting up and thinks Mc did something wrong. Mc and male protagonist get into a fight, Mc his head (he has a brain tumor)[he didn't get any treatment for it when he found out about it]. He starts bleeding out of his head, ML(not male protagonist) comes in and he gets mad.

Mc is taken to the hospital, where ML(not male protagonist)finds out he has a tumor and he's an organ donor. ML(not male protagonist) gets really mad.

Later he and female lead start talking about something. Other things happened. Mc leaves the hospital. Female lead is also leaving. They get into a accident outside the hospital, Mc protects female lead. Both go into surgery at the same time. Mc wants to give his heart to FL(female lead), but she doesn't want it. He dies before the surgery finishes, and his heart is given to FL.

Male protagonist and FL live in guilt for the rest of their lives.

Tags:
    -System
    -Multiple worlds/world hopping
    -It is yaoi/bl
    -Male protagonist
    -It's on Wattpad
    -All the arcs before the 4th one are tragedy. Maybe?

I can only remember the last arc. Mc and ML are paired up together for a graduation project. Mc is the mother in this project. ML is the father. The project is that they have to take care of a child (orphans) for a certain amount of time. Afterwards the children are given to a permanent home. FL (I think) is also in this class, she's paired up with two men. The male protagonist and second male protagonist (who was originally Mc's partner but changed). FL abuses her child. Some other things blah blah blah.

They are at the graduation ceremony(on a rooftop) and we're doing something. Somebody comes in and takes Mc's child and points a gun at said child's head. Mc rescues child, but pushes assailant off the rooftop. ML makes sure everyone doesn't talk about what just happened.

ML pulls some strings and the whole graduation class gets to keep the children that they had 'raised' I think the child that was abused by FL goes with Mc or another family.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  2. BookHermit

BookHermit ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Riell.daniella

Riell.daniella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not from wattpad but the title is 'Heroic Death System' from snowycodex , that story is the second story :)

5. Squirrel270

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god thank you. Heroic dearth system is also on Wattpad but it's not as good as snowycodex

6. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    ....on wattpad? .-.

7. Squirrel270

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes there is like a few but they're just up to the roughly translated ones by snowycodex, but they put the translator as the snowycodex

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  8. NekoKurusu

NekoKurusu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading the second story on wattpad but don't remember the title.
    But since I add it to my reading list named 'Episodic Original Stories', I'm sure it's somewhere there. My username on wattpad is NekoKikumaru

9. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL I was wondering since when did SnowTime have wattpad?
    Read at the translator's site. Said Translator don't have it published on watt pad, so whatever you commented, thanked or showed gratitude at watt pad, the translator does not receive it.

10. NekoKurusu

NekoKurusu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn't talking about Heroic Death System. I was talking about original story from wattpad that coincide with this summary

LaDyViL likes this.
  11. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooooh my bad, my bad. Here, have some sushi as my apologies :sushi_sorry::sushi_sorry:

Raneday likes this.
  12. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero: