Spoiler Half-Tried Deity

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bigfanofanime03, May 9, 2018.

1. Bigfanofanime03

Bigfanofanime03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description :

Pick up a free master,

Cultivate ultimate teachings,

Steal a fox to be your pet,

Seduce a demon to be your husband.

Traveling through time and space is not scary, the only thing to fear is a lack of culture.

They all say that the road of cultivation is long; the best road to walk is the road that is most suitable for yourself.

That’s just a lie!

We travelled through time and space, we will walk other people’s path so that they have no path to walk.

There’s nothing to worry about if you can’t get tried.

We can pass some else’s trial and become our own deity.

Other Names :
    BÁN KIẾP TIỂU TIÊN
    半劫小仙

Author name: O滴神
    Lang: Chinese

Raw url:
    https://book.qidian.com/info/1581244#Catalog
    https://www.sto.cc/book-6405-1.html

ppl pls spoil!!

2. Bigfanofanime03

Bigfanofanime03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    That update was like a year ago you know :cry::cry:

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  4. KIMMY B

KIMMY B Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers

5. Pikiliu

Pikiliu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is this thread so dead

6. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  9. pandawithacause

pandawithacause Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been meaning to add spoilers for this one for a while because I think more people should read it. Fear not I come to deliver ✨✨

It’s a fun read. I do recommend for anyone who likes a lazy shameless type protagonist and cultivation novel. The love between the leads is also really sweet. There are no major misunderstandings between the leads and no love triangles or other interests per se. I read most of the second half I’m MLT so I may be wrong in some places.

The lead is Qi Huan and ML is Mo Ye. Qi Huan came from modern times. When she came over she was bald and hid out in someone’s courtyard eating their food and scaring the maids. By chance, a cheap master (who turns out to be a big shot) from the cultivation world gets conned into becoming her master. Our lead is lazy and shameless and always trying to con things out of her junior nephews. She has a special body that can cultivate by sleeping so basically she advances really fast and also picked up a thunder attribute skill that plays an important role the whole series. She practices a dead method called the six pathways that becomes important later in the story.

Mo Ye is a devil cultivator from the upper realm and is in the mortal world to fulfil a mission for his father. He hates his father btw because he killed Mo Ye’s mother for practising the same method that Qi Huan is doing (the six pathways) I think.

The backgrounds of the two is important because a devil cultivator and an immortal cultivator (Qi Huan) are forbidden to be together/is taboo.

How the two meet is because Mo Ye needs ingredients from several cultivation sects and he kidnaps Qi Huan as a bartering chip. That is the first spark between them. She basically clings to him like an octopus as he is flying away with her. Later Qi Huan is put in this place with other kidnapped people from other sects she is enemies with and basically cusses them out for several hours. Mo Ye is impressed by her ability to talk crap for so long and gets her a roast chicken to eat lol. Qi Huan’a shift rescues her by exchanging the ingredient Mo Ye wants.

The relationship between Qi Huan and her master and seniors is really wholesome and fun. They are all as shameless as each other and their sect always makes enemies. Qi Huan’s strict by the book junior nephews have to clean up the mess.

Anyway, a bunch of things happen that I can’t remember in the middle lol. Anyways Mo Ye and Qi Huan are always thrown into situations together. I think Mo Ye ends up liking Qi Huan first but he always maintains his ice block attitude in the first part of the story.

Qi Huan also picks up a special nine-tailed fox baby, well she basically steals it from a monster sect. Mo Ye saves her from being killed by Monster Sect elders. Etc etc.

There was this sweet part where Mo Ye drops Qi Huan off at her sect after some crazy encounter and he decides that he will cut their ties and this will be goodbye because their relationship is destined for tragedy. Then our girl basically takes the initiative to kiss him, well more so bite him and then runs away into her sect. That’s it for Mo Ye and he says that he was going to give her up but he can’t now. Qi Huan is the only one who makes him feel this way.

Mo Ye eventually gathers all the ingredients he needs to make this resurrection pill that all cultivators are after. He redirects one of his father’s lovers (this was the mission his father gave him). Qi Huan helped make the pill with her thunder. Anyway, after this pill is made Mo Ye is too powerful and needs to go back up to the immortal realm so our leads need to separate. He tells Qi Huan that she better ascend within 1000 years and that he won’t be able to wait longer.

Our leads are separated for under 1000 years. Qi Huan is able to ascend earlier than the time limit due to her crazy luck. Her master ascended soon after Mo Ye so she is also looking forward to seeing him too.

Qi Huan ascends to the immortal realm with her fox.

I forgot to mention earlier that Mo Ye left a little snake to protect QI Huan called Yin or Little Yin. It becomes a giant snake monster that is basically unstoppable. There are some cute fluffy scenes between the fox and the snake.

Once Qi Huan ascends she runs into a guy called Ming or Min Hou. I can't remember the name specifically. But he is like one of the leaders of the immortal realm. He is also the son of the vermillion bird, one of the four celestial beasts who maintain balance in the immortal world. So he is basically a big deal.

Now big spoiler here, this is where we learn that Ming Hou is actually the reason QI Huan was transmigrated. Basically, there is a place in the immortal real called the Thunder God Temple. The current Thunder God has been trying to look for an heir for millions of years and was not able to find one so he asked for a favour from Ming Hou to find a person from another world, hence Qi Huan's transmigration.

So in the modern world, Qi Huan as a teenager had fallen in love with Ming Hou and he also fell in love with her but then faked his death and came back to the immortal world.

Ming Hou is obsessseddddd with Qi Huan. Also because he did the thunder god a favour the Thunder temple owes him one. Ming Hou basically says that he is calling in his favour and wants to marry Qi Huan. Of course, our lead does not like him anymore because she has Mo Ye in her heart. Also, Ming Hou has like a hundred kids and women so that is a turn off for Qi Huan. But she does appreciate his fine bod and face lol.

In the meantime, Qi Huan is able to get out of Ming Hou's grasp and find her Shifu and her sect's ancestors. A bunch of other stuff happens and they meet the little fox's mother who is a big shot in the immortal world.

Etc. etc.

Mo Ye and Qi Huan meet and there is lots of fluffy parts. He is now more open with her in terms of his desires and will take every opportunity to eat her tofu (with her willing of course).

Something happens and Mo Ye leaves Qi Huan in his father's care. Also note here Mo Ye explains that Qi Huan should stay away from the Thunder God's temple because if she becomes the new Thunder God it will be impossible for them to be together because it will upset the balance of heaven or something.

Anyways Mo Ye's father Mo Yu basically lets Qi Huan be abused by his haram and she gets tortured for something she did not do and she loses her life. Mo Ye finds her with a breath left and kills his father. He then rips out his heart and feeds the blood to Qi Huan. Because she is so unstable the only place that can heal her is the thunder temple. Mo Ye then basically dies because by ripping out his heat he crippled his cultivation or abolished it and goes to the underworld.

Qi Huan wakes up in the thunder temple and practices their techniques and learns their ways. She essentially becomes the next heir. Hundreds of years pass.

Later we find that Mo Ye has become an immortal ghost cultivator and was able to survive that way.

Here my memory is a bit fuzzy or it could be due to MLT madness but I'll try and recall the main points. Also while everything is happening Qi Huan is practising the 6 pathways method and is basically growing 4 ancient beasts in her dantian.

Meanwhile, Ming Hou has not given up and wants to marry Qi Huan. He has gotten rid of his haram and the whole immortal world knows he is in love with Qi Huan. Qi Huan is forced into the marriage ceremony by the vermillon bird who is evil. Qi Huan's sect also can't help her because they are outmatched.

Mo Ye crashes the party and takes Qi Huan away and they have some happy moments. The parts of the story that really are the sweetest is when Mo Ye and Qi Huan are eating or lazing around bickering or being cute with each other and doing everyday things. Then the two get married! Yay.

But after the wedding - the story culminates and lots of things happen (forgive my memory) but basically Ming Hou and other immortals scheme to kill Mo Ye because the existence of an immortal ghost cultivator is supposed to mean the end of the world or something similar.

They are able to break Mo Ye apart and this sends Qi Huan over the edge. She completes the last part of cultivating the 6 pathways and basically explodes her soul? She releases the four ancient beasts that she has grown inside her and replaces the ones that were already existing in the immortal world. I'm summarising in a few words but Qi Huan's actions reset heaven completely and overthrow the order completely. Her soul is scattered.

Mo Ye through some means is able to keep a part of him alive and spent 130000 years finding pieces of her soul and gathering them. Through Mo Ye's actions, Qi Huan is reincarnated into a disciple in the mortal world and they meet with Mo Ye as her shifu. This is the most peaceful bit of the story where they just kind of build a life together.

Eventually, because of power limits, they need to go back to the immortal realm. Surprise surprise Ming Hou is still alive and even more obsessed with QI Huan.

There is a big epic battle and Qi Huan's master and sect are almost completely wiped out with most of her seniors being trapped in a separate space she can't break them out of.

Qi Huan basically has the opportunity to become a god, but she decides not to if it means leaving Mo Ye and not being able to save her master.

They have a baby boy called Mo Yin. Mo Yin is born with a huge cultivation base and is basically what they describe as a buddha. He is very much a cutie with an evil streak like his dad. He competes with Mo Ye for QI Huan's attention which Mo Ye despises him.

Qi Huan didn’t end up saving her trapped masters and sect members but it might be in the author's next book the Royal Buddha loll.

Ok! Whew! That was a lot of typing. Of course, there is way more that happens and lots of other memorable characters, but I hope these spoilers help those who have been waiting for it.