Spoiler Happy ending for the time-limited villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HazyPrecise, Dec 4, 2020.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok from what I know so far
    up to chapter 28-39 --> in the manga
    - MC &ML make out but Clea's physical body can't stand the excitement and lost 6HP points off the bat
    - starts to speculate what to give as a gift for the person she is attending the tea party for. mc wants someone who could be her hands and feet to look for her killer.
    - tada! Fan appears and looking much older than before. He requests to become the lover of the MC and she was like "HELL NO."
    - the maid walks in to see the MC on her hands and knees while Fan stands over her. Maid loses her shit. MC explains that he is a servant that came over from her household.
    - Afterwards, MC starts having terrible nightmares and ML sees her suffering terribly and promises to protect her no matter what.
    - MC wakes to find ML in bed with her while he looks over papers and ponders why he is there. ML says he just hated being stuck in the office but the reality is that he hated the thought of MC suffering from nightmares when he isn't around.
    - MC requests to go back home to look for a present suitable for the person giving the tea party. ML is like no-look through my storage room. He then picks her up and brings her there bridal style.
    - He then talks about the girl who is giving the tea party on how she desperately wanted the spirit dagger in his storage room because it allows the user to wield spirits without having a contract with any of them. She then started to follow him around and give him gifts in hopes of an exchange. leading to the voracious rumors of them being together.
    - As he is going to suggest the dagger he sees the MC literally fading away. He begins to freak out and grabs her. Then he thinks it's his mind playing tricks on him because the arm he grabs is solid.
    - MC initially refuses saying that it is too precious to give away. The ML is all its not that strong and that without a contract with a spirit the power used is limited. Her own brother is a prime example of this.
    - ML wants to continue making out but MC runs off to hide because of the damage from excitement and was making plans to somehow to get back to the room and drink the blue potion. ML is sad and said he won't push her if she didn't want to continue and if she hated it. The MC is like - she likes it and she likes him ALOT. Then they start to call each other by name and he reveals that he felt the world was ending when he saw her not breathing and still like she was already dead. Like she would never move again, so he's scared when she leaves the house and his side.
    - They went back to bed just to sleep/rest side by side.
    - The maids go all out doing everything they can to prepare for the tea party. While the MC speculates why that person invited the person that married the person she loved and wondered if there was an underlying motivation to it.
    - In the carriage on the way to the tea party she says out loud to Fan if she is going to be bullied there. Yandere Fan awakens.

Elisee, cjburaira, augacutan and 24 others like this.
  2. bochucha

bochucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil whoever the mastermind to Clea’s death is :((

3. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me unto what is the promise / request between Cleo and Fan? Also as to who os the emperor of the night?

4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers:
    Wow the tea party was total and complete shit and a waste of time. Clea goes the and immediately she gets verbally attacked by a bunch childish girls saying shit the Ran is a lowly slave. That Clea is a disgusting woman. Clea at first is patient. Handing over the dagger to the girl and you could tell she is totally pleased with it. However, she does nothing as Clea gets verbally attacked. Clea gets PISSED. Then started to verbally rip them apart. Then used the ML trump card. Telling them she will tell everything to him and that they forgot that she is a DUCHESS. The girl in charge starts to panic and is all next time I won’t let this happen~ Clea is all - wtf? What do you mean that there is a next time for you?

Last edited: May 24, 2021
  5. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who was the one trying to poison the OG Villainess?

6. shivitta

shivitta Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know who was the one trying to poison the FL :blobconfused:

7. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
  8. minmin123n

minmin123n Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 i also wanna knowwwww

9. Chaisensei

Chaisensei Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read what ML did at the end, I wasn't really surprise. From the beginning in ML's POV he himself said he DOESN'T care who dies as everybody dies anyways. This changed only for FL. He also starts feeling yandere on FL, imagining her chained and thinking "she can't do anything without me" the author has been pretty upfront on what ML is like. I was wondering why people would even be surprise of what ML did. I bet ya'll that if he has to sacrifice their kingdom to get her back he will do it. He may hesitate or maybe he won't but, he will still do it.

10. mariyaoi143

mariyaoi143 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :( after reading the entire thread...
    no one really wants to spoil about
    • who really poisoned the FL
    • who really is Fan? (because until now he still look sus. A sus yandere :unsure:

11. Lsprematasariwq

Lsprematasariwq Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same questions he is sus i really wanna to know who really fan is

12. Orphan Crippler

Orphan Crippler Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ngl I was really enjoying this series until I found out what ML does at the end. Selling 1000 souls to force the target of your affections to stay trapped in your world just doesn’t seem very “romantic” to me. What’s worse is it sounds like MC just goes along with it. Idk what the author was thinking but to me it’s just a terrible direction to take the story. It’s a real shame cause this might’ve been one of the better Villainess stories out there, but I’m gonna have to drop this one

river.wyles likes this.
  13. ausriukazz

ausriukazz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone is raving about ending and here I am - waiting until someone finally will spoil the culprit and Ran/Fan identity :blobsob::blobsob:

14. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me what happened to ML before he signed a contract with the demon?

Like, how did he grieve? Did he visit places where she could be, or did he sleep in their room wishing FL was there?

Also, did FL went missing and no one knew where she was, or did she die in front of ML?

Thanks everyone ❤️

15. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to the original Clea's soul since the Demon King seemed really set on "restoring" it?

who killed original Clea?

What's the deal with Fan?

16. yaqmur

yaqmur Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have questions. Who is Ran/Fan? And why did the Emperor of the Night invite her to his party? Did he have malicious intents or interested in her? And again who is Fan? *cough cough* he is a lil blt yanderish but seems like a type of charachter i like so.... *cough* I would like to learn more about him and the promise between Clea.
    Ohhhh and the demon king... What happened to the OG Clea? Is she his slave like in a sexual way... Bcs i remember i read sth similar to that in the manhwa :0

17. morningdew24

morningdew24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With the lack of spoilers in this thread, I decided to buy the 3rd book from Ridibooks. I plan on posting the spoilers in parts which makes it easier for me to summarize the story. The manhwa is currently on the 3rd book. The spoiler I am sharing today follows the events that will happen within few chapters.

The ML learns Cleo is from another world and has a limited lifetime.

· Cleo and Isaac goes to an imperial ball; there Cleo argues/converses with noble ladies (that classic noble ladies’ bickering). Then later she goes out to the teras and Isaac goes to the emperor to give his greetings.

· Eclipse sees Cleo goes out then he follows her to the balcony. He tells her that the maid who poisoned her was assassinated. He later asks her if she dies soon or not. The fact that his contracted spirit told him about Cleo’s condition. Cleo admits her condition then tells him about her time-limited life, her coming from a different world, etc. At the same time, Isaac hears them talking. Suddenly he enters the teras and asks for an explanation.

· On the way home, Cleo tells him everything and asks him to drop her somewhere near. She plans on going to the Reno earldom. She announces that she terminates the contract. After that, Isaac gets very angry throughout the carriage trip. He tells her that she betrayed him, lied to him while hiding her condition, and asked him to marry her. He doesn’t allow her to leave and tells her that she can’t go anywhere unless she gets permission from him.

· When they arrive at the dukedom, they go to their room to discuss it further. They continue arguing then Cleo hits Isaac in the face because he wanted to join her in finding the culprit of her poisoning. He tells her that she will not die no matter what that he won’t let her go. After the hit, her HP decreases tremendously and her wrist swells up. Isaac asks for a doctor. While waiting for the doctor, Cleo vomits blood. Isaac worries a lot and tells her that he wants to know what condition she was actually in and decides to ask the doctor about it. She says asking the doctor won’t change anything since she will die, no matter what he does, within the predetermined date.

· The doctor checks Cleo's condition and prescribes medicine, and tells Cleo that her pulse is very weird: like someone is about to die. Cleo says she was poisoned and the poison deteriorates her health. When the doctor left, Cleo falls asleep then Isaac kisses her good night.

18. bochucha

bochucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for this spoiler! ( ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ _ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀ )

morningdew24 likes this.
  19. babayagu

babayagu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! The author was upfront about the ML's morals, nature and bottom line from the beginning. We all knew relatively early on what we signed up for.

20. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers about Fan's identity please and about his promise with Clea :sweating_profusely::blob_plusone: