Spoiler Happy ending for the time-limited villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HazyPrecise, Dec 4, 2020.

1. bochucha

bochucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg! Thank you for this! That’s one mystery solved for me!

2. Irene Adler

Irene Adler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for the spoilers!:aww:
    Now, my question remains, who is Clet's real killer?
    And, when is the first time that they make love? I am Spanish and in the manwha translation, in the last chapter uploaded, the 63, the FL says that "she/it has not done it directly" that is, they didn't go to the end? Not their first time?:blobscream:

syofiaa likes this.
  3. ros.ciel

ros.ciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope this makes sense.

When the time-limit for her stay was up, the current Clea returned to her world. She woke up in the hospital. She's in a coma I think. She didn't have a good life in present day Korea. Her relatives took advantage of her being in a coma and if I understood it right, they asked for donations for her medical bills. A lot of donations came but I think the relatives squandered it? That's how I understood it. And I think they're hoping she really dies so they can leeched off her life insurance. There's some talk about how ungrateful she was etc, etc. I'm not sure about this part but when she was talking to her cousin, she mentioned sexual harassment. So yeah, she didn't have a great life and was pretty much abused, at least emotionally by her relatives.

By this time Isaac, Pan, and Eclipse were already gathering/trying to find people to sacrifice to the Demon King. In one of Eclipse's POV he said that Isaac himself is like a demon. He's lowkey scared of him, especially when they were in the battlefield cause he knew how ruthless Isaac could be just to achieve what he wanted. They came into contact with the Demon King. Isaac researched a lot. He had people gather banned books and everything related to demons (it was forbidden by the empire to read things about demons). It's been 3 months since Clea's return to Korea. She's trying to adapt to the modern life again, working here and there. Eclipse, Isaac, and Pan can see what's happening to her. Eclipse was indignant that Clea was being treated like sh*t by her relatives and colleagues. Isaac asked the Demon King if there's any way the relatives could be punished. The Demon King said there is, but they'll have to pay the price. It's one of the reason why the needed sacrifice amount to a thousand. The Demon King said he only needed OG Clea's soul for him to get current Clea's soul because he didn't need to bring over the body. The Demon King said he chose current Clea's soul because she was full of resentment (towards her relatives). He said it's another matter for him to have current Clea's body and soul cross over their world. The Demon King was really amused of Isaac cos he really went out of his way to find a thousand souls to sacrifice to him. Pan and Eclipse were in it too. They got into a problem were Eclipse was having difficulty in hiding the existence of the 500+ thieves they had subjugated. Isaac was like let's make an initial payment to the Demon King so it'll be solved and that they could just offer the remaining 500 later. Because of this initial payment, current Clea's relatives were experiencing one accident after another. I think her uncle got really sick too and that her relatives' business went bankrupt.

She was able to finally leave her relatives and found herself a very small apartment that she can afford. Iirc by this time it's already been a year since she returned. And one day, I think it's like a dream, it's a space created by the Demon King, Isaac appeared before her. Prior to this, she was trying to forget about Isaac, but the people she met couldn't even be compared to him. In that white space, Isaac said he missed her so much. He asked her if she wants to go back and stay beside him. She's reluctant because she knew there was a price to pay. She asked what did the Demon King wanted in return. He told her a number (implying many, but never told her directly that it's a thousand) of souls were needed. She's like I'm not sacrificing the lives of others for this and asked him why he's doing this when she's already trying to forget about him. Isaac was like I miss you and I want you to stay by my side, isn't that enough reason? And she said no. It's not enough to sacrifice the lives of others. Isaac then told her that the sacrificed souls are evil people who are in the death row already. He told her that each of those people killed many innocent people and committed other heinous crimes. He said he offered their souls to the Demon King. He didn't tell her he killed them. Yikes. In his mind he was like they're going to die anyway, he just advanced it. He knew how sensitive current Clea was to this kind of things, that's why Isaac, Eclipse, and Pan agreed never to tell current Clea what it really took to bring her back. Clea was unsure of what to choose so she asked Isaac to give her time to think for a week.

I randomly opened a chapter and luckily it's about the one who poisoned her and I'm not 100% sure of this cos the mtl is confusing. (I accidentally deleted my previous post so I have to type this again lol).

The young lady (young-ae) of Viscount Hamilton was the one who poisoned her. Idk who she is either lol. Idk her name too cos it just kept saying young-ae of Viscount Hamilton.

I think Pan caught her and brought her to a room in the Duke's mansion? I'm not sure cos I just skimmed to the part where current Clea was asking her why she did it.

It seems like the young lady's parents had something to do with OG Clea's parents' death, alongside other higher ranked people, since they couldn't possibly pulled it off alone when they're just a viscount. They just made it look like an accident. From what I understood, the young lady was aware that her parents had a hand in OG Clea's parents' death. That's why when the young lady's parents died, disguised as a suicide, she highly suspected OG Clea.

There was a part where Pan said OG Clea was not as bad as the rumors paint her out to be. OG Clea would never hurt the innocent. She would only retaliate if she was wronged first. Pan hinted that those people OG Clea had issues with, either insulted her first or did something bad to her behind the scenes. He said OG Clea didn't approve of the Crown Prince because she thought he was a humiliation to the nobility (she thinks he didn't deserve the position maybe because he's incompetent or something I'm not sure).

Then OG Clea returned to the body for a moment. It would take a toll on the body (it'll only last for less than three months, that's the price she had to pay of she wants to personally exact her revenge). The current Clea was aware/conscious inside the body but doesn't have control. Then OG Clea and the young lady talked. OG Clea revealed she made a contract with the Demon King just for this moment. She said she actually died, but her body remained thanks to the contract. The young lady was terrified when she realized the power behind OG Clea. She said she didn't intend to kill her. She blamed OG Clea for drinking the gift (poison) recklessly. I think it was successful because Clea's trusted maid was also behind it. And I think one of the reasons why OG Clea held big enough resentment to actually attract the attention of the Demon King was because she was betrayed by the person she trusted the most when she barely trusted anyone. OG Clea went on to say that the young lady is lucky she's the one who found her and that Eclipse was unaware, because she doesn't know what her brother could do, given how hot-tempered he was. I'm not sure if Pan was the one who plucked out the young lady's eyes, but OG Clea definitely stabbed her and killed her.

After her death, OG Clea disappeared and the current Clea took over once again. She's in a mental shock of witnessing a gruesome murder for the first time. She's torn by the fact that even if she didn't will it, she was in the body of the one who killed the lady. She fainted from the shock. Eclipse carried her and Isaac came. He noticed there's a lot of blood on Clea's white dress and there's a pool of blood and eyeballs right behind Pan.

He asked what happened. He thought Clea was hurt but Pan explained everything. He advised Isaac to pretend none of this things happened. Isaac said there's a dead lady, but Pan said current Clea wouldn't be able to handle it.

Isaac called the butler and asked him to bring the most tight-lipped servants and thoroughly clean the room. The butler asked who did Isaac kill, he just said that lady tried to hurt Clea.

The current Clea woke up the next day. She was freaking out about what happened. But she's confused as to how she got in her room and that she's wearing clean clothes. Isaac came and she freaked out again and confessed she killed the young lady of Viscount Hamilton. And Isaac was like 'what lady? I think you had a terrible nightmare. There's no dead body'. Clea couldn't believe it and hurriedly went to the room where OG Clea killed the lady. Every thing was clean and in order. (There was a drop of blood left but only Isaac noticed and hurriedly took Clea out of the room.) The current Clea figured that if there was murder last night, the servants wouldn't be able to greet her as usual, and that if a body was found, rumors would spread quickly. She asked how did she get to bed and Isaac said Pan (I'm not sure about this part cos mtl is not making sense) found her sleeping on the desk (her office maybe) and Isaac brought her to the room. He said Pan is gone and is after the young lady of Viscount Hamilton. So yeah, in the end current Clea believed Isaac it was just a terrible nightmare.

About Pan it was mentioned he's a half demon and half Elyson (?) Not sure what it was. I think it's kind of like an angel? The Demon King finds him interesting and taunts him it must be hard when both blood flows in him, one with the great urge to consume souls, and one that finds such acts repulsive. His mom is an Elyson who fell in love with a demon. They had Pan, but they both died a little bit later after Pan was born.

4. Reflinalina

Reflinalina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally after long time, the answer coming
    Thank you sooooo much for the spoiler.

I already give up with the spoiler, because only argument about 1000 soul or whatever.
    This only FICTION guys, just enjoy reading.

5. juneberry

juneberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youu :aww::aww:

I understand in the first place that ML is never the goody-two-shoes who hold chivalry and justice and stuff. I think a lot of obsessive ML is just as shady, but they just had different situation happening, which didnt show how shady they can be.

But what i pay more attention before, was thinking how FL was ignorance of ML attitude. All the spoiler has been ambiguous about this. But its clear now, FL reject that sort of idea of sacrificial. Its just that the ML make sure the FL know nothing of the shady stuff going on. :hmm:

Its fine i guess.:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

6. Esmagiar

Esmagiar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question

In the manhwa, it's hinted that the Demon King has some feelings towards OG Clea (at least that's what it seemed to me: he was talking to her soul gently and smiling).
    I saw someone in the thread say the Demon King was stanning OG Clea

Does anyone know what's that about? Is it just me? Is it just his way of preserving the shattered soul of his contractor?
    I'm more curious about those two, somehow!

7. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s my question too! Does the demon king want the og fl as his lover?
    Also, demon king promised the fl a wish when she goes back to her real world! How does she use it?
    Final questions! how does she use the blue and red elixir the demon king gave her?

cjburaira likes this.
  8. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please someone could tell me about marques salami?

syiraelric likes this.
  9. cjburaira

cjburaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for telling us about the person who killed off the original Clea. I found the revelation to be anti climatic. I was expecting something really shocking.

Assassel and ros.ciel like this.
  10. syiraelric

syiraelric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Goshhh is there anyone know where to read the translated novel?? Even if it's MTL or something can u share it here.. I really wanna read it so baddd huwaa ma heart...

Lurking likes this.
  11. kaig

kaig Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg pls someone can tell me about fan/phan and who kill the 'Fl"!!!????? Or something like that plsssssss ;-;

12. Jaklique

Jaklique Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can find it here

13. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for this but I have one question if OG Clea was actually not as evil as ppl made her to be then what about the slaves situation??
    Also someone mention if the demon king was in love with OG Clea, could that be true or did he just find her interesting due to so much resentment she had

14. Lost_Antipa

Lost_Antipa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as i know it isn't translated fully :
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/happy-ending-for-the-time-limited-villainess/
    - here up to chapter 6 i belive

Thank you :blobangel::aww:

1. Well OGClea did some bad things but she did them because people provoked her to do them so basically she just returned the favor to some awful people also in the OGnovel it says that OGClea liked the CP( OG Male lead ) and thats why she was like a villainess but the OGClea didn't really like the CP she just tought that there were other nobles who are better fit for him then the OGFL and she did collect slaves
    2. Im not sure but i think that the demon king didn't love OGClea i think that he found her interesting and that he wanted to have someone with much resentment and stuff ( ?? ) and OGClea happend to die at that time and matched the description so he made her wish come true so that in return he could have her soul or something

15. SkyLisette

SkyLisette LadyGrimmOfAutumn

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything on the ending? So she goes a year back in her original life and Issac checks in and nothing else???

16. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why og clea want to marry ml?

17. sakurahime

sakurahime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know about Fan and OG Clea killer but you guys just talking about that 1000 deathrow inmates souls.
    Meh weak, I want a husband that will sacrifice world for me cause I will do the same.

Nixie008 likes this.
  18. Lost_Antipa

Lost_Antipa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Its said that OGClea loved the ML but was to shy to confess because they were diffrent. OGClea was seen as an evil villainess and he was like a good man that every lady would like to marry. Ofcourse later was explained that OGClea wasn't really evil but nobody from the nobles knew that.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2022
  19. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me or I love the OG more than the current fl.. like the OG is the definition of a strong woman. The current fl backs out alot of times.. like she would be "YEAH, IM GONNA FIND THAT PERSON WHO POISONED ME" and as soon as someone was about to kill her, pan saves her and one of them escaped, fan/pan asks if he can capture that person she suddenly becomes dumb and let's it go(hellooo?? U could've gotten important infos.)AND then she tells pan to not tell the ml... GURL. Bfrfr now. Don't suddenly turn stupid. U literally let go a person.. who was about to kill you... Just cuz u suddenly got sick.. why couldn't she just said, "imma go rest first" and then ask fan to capture that person.. and especially with her telling fan to not tell the ml. Ik the author's loves misunderstandings or problems between couples, but gurl.. u r supposed to be smart, or at least have common sense and a brain. Don't be a weak ass.

20. Meliora_1

Meliora_1 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I REALLY LOVE IT the story and I do not understand why people have a problem with what the Duke was doing.

When criminals commit grusome crime they are sentence to life and people would say they should die and will end up in hell.

FYI those people that the Duke took are not innocent people they are criminals who committed crimes that are punishable by death and by letting the Demon King have them means they will go to hell and suffer for the CRIMES THEY COMMITED.

Chocomint.bunny likes this.