Spoiler Hard to Deceive| 难哄

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by BooBoo, May 24, 2021.

1. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary:
    It was by pure chance that Wen Yifan became housemates with Sang Yan, whom she had rejected during high school.

Normally, they lived their lives separately, as if they were two strangers living under the same roof.

But the peace was disrupted one morning.

The night before, Wen Yifan was still sleeping in her room, but she found herself waking in Sang Yan’s bed the next day.

Aware that she sleepwalked from time to time, Wen Yifan could only apologize and put it away as her fault. However, when the situation repeated again and again, she tried to suggest locking his door before he heads to sleep…

Sang Yan dismissed the idea, saying, “You’d just pick the lock.”

Wen Yifan tried her best to keep her composure. “Why in the world would I be able to do that?”

“Well…” Sang Yan lifted his eyes and drawled, “is there anything you wouldn’t do to climb onto my bed?”

After an awkward pause, Wen Yifan smiled. “OK, then go ahead and try.”

Now that caught Sang Yan by surprise.

NU Link:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/hard-to-deceive/
    Raw Link:https://m.shubaow.net/131/131547/

Bastian, Micus and Guide1410 like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  4. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    its getting a manhua in feb
    Raw
    E9E52588-242C-4B24-903A-AF6C85A30F15.jpeg

5. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art looks so pretty :aww: Are there any spoilers?

6. Selene830

Selene830 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ant spoilers on the FL family?

7. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    Please excuse my grammar and lack of details:blob_patpat:
    i only remember this much because its been a while since ive read the novel.
    when her father died, she lived with her uncle, aunt, and her aunt's brother (but she told the ml that she lived with her grandmother, i forgot why im sorry:/) and what she experienced when she was living with her uncle was horrible
    her aunt's brother almost rped her:cry:
    and when he was violating her she kept shouting help but no one was there to help her, she focused on the clock instead, waiting for 3:00 am to strike(her uncle and her aunt always go home at 3am) she screamed for help again and then they went in the room, fl wanted to call the police but her aunt and uncle was shit they said that calling the police was too much(fck them:blobcurse::blobcurse:), so fl called her mother and her mother also said that police was too much, she did not take her side. Fl hung up and called the police herself (they were even trying to stop her:blobcurse:) they went to the police station and i think he was not imprisoned and there was a female police who felt sorry for fl so she let her live with her until fl (she treated her like her daughter)went to university in another city, different from the ml to get away from them.
    That is why she sleepwalks (in college and constantly stares at the clock). But it stopped after she got her job, i think.
    But it went back when she was living with ml.

There was a time where ml found her sitting on the sofa staring at the clock, he held her hands and felt water on his hands, it was her tears. Then She goes back to her room after 3am or 30

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
  8. Selene830

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't believe the FL's mom didn't help her. Any spoilers on her mom?

9. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    They talked in a cafe(it was the last time her mother was mentioned) she cut her off saying she could never forgive her mother for abandoning her, and that she was her daughter until that unfortunate night.

10. Selene830

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow I get why what kind of mother does that to their own child

11. Micus

Micus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can you read the novel?

12. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    you can search the title in google, idk if the translated ver. is completed bcs i read it at mtlnovl

13. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about those trash human piles so called fl relatives especially about her mother?

14. RoseCh

RoseCh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After she moved back to that cursed city, she came across her stepsister then later on after much persuasion, she tried reconnecting with her mother but when she visited her, her aunt (the same aunt that stopped her from contacting the police) was there. The worse part about it was her mother told her aunt that she's going to visit. According to her mother, she wants them to 'reconcile' of some sort but when she was left alone with her aunt, her aunt berated her about being a vase, education is a waste (she was adamant to leave for college back when she was living with them), and to stop working so she could introduce her to a wealthy acquaintance. That encounter triggered the first sleep walking that Sang Yan saw.
    Unfortunately, her aunt's brother (the man who almost rped her) went to Sang Yan's resto-bar and she met him there. As expected of that scum, he harassed her so Sang Yan kicked him out. He went back again but with his buddies this time and tried to eat and drink for free because "he's Sang Yan's girlfriend's uncle" so Sang Yan had to beat him up. From then, he started stalking Yifan and even went as far as waiting for her at her workplace.
    Yifan was not his only victim. They used to be neighbors to a family with a girl almost the same age as Yifan. After Yifan left, the scum pined on that girl. Sadly, he rped and killed her. His sister helped him to dispose the body and until the current timeline of the novel, it wasn't resolved.
    Once the crime was traced back to him, he was jailed as well as his sister for being an accessory to the crime.
    So not even a year after her husband died, she remarried. To be clear tho she didn't cheat she just thought she'll be more financially stable if she remarries. The stepdaughter though, doesn't like Yifan so she sent her daughter to the grandmother but after the grandmother died, she was sent to the scum relatives. From the get go, they didn't treat her well. When that fateful night happened, she stopped Yifan from calling the police.
    When everything settled down, Yifan opted to cutting off her mother (thankfully). I think she came to this decision because when she needed her mother the most, her mother just tossed her to her relatives to please her new family. When she was harmed and she asked for her mother's help, her mother sided with the evil just so she could avoid her responsibility to her daughter.

Azka Anees and darkcrystal like this.
  15. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That poor neighbor girl my condolences srlly that whole family is trash atleast fl is not like them she's smart and clever and luckily leaved that house in right time but again that poor girl ended up became a victim of these monsters.

16. lDeadKillerl

lDeadKillerl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know when ML and FL get back together and who confessed first ?

17. RoseCh

RoseCh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically, they did not get back together because they weren't really together back then. Although most people thought so, at most their relationship was ambiguous. They both had an inkling that they have feelings for each other but they did not acted on it.
    I don't remember anymore on what chapter but
    it was when she went out of town for work, specifically, she went to the town/city where she was ass*ulted. She gave Sang Yan a call and told him her intention to chase him. Unbeknownst to her, he was already there when she called so they could celebrate Christmas (maybe? I'm not so sure I just remember they ate apples) together. They talked and confirmed that from that day on, they'll start dating each other.

Azka Anees likes this.