LCD Hard to Escape

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Niang Niang, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Niang Niang

Niang Niang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/hard-to-escape/

Synopsis:
    Waking up after a car accident, the first thing I saw was Yin Li’s handsome threatening face.

It made me somewhat embarrassed.

But in the end I had to be ruthlessly heartless, cursing while pointing at his shapely nose:

“It looks like you’re the bastard who hit me!”

He blankly stared, and then coldly said:

“I’m your fiancé, Yan Xiao, you have amnesia.”

Then I had to persuade Yin Li, I was a wretched toad and wasn’t good enough for him.

He sneered, “Even if you grew wings to become a swan, you still wouldn’t be able to escape your birthright. Not to mention that you’re just a toad.”

This is definitely not the general amnesia plot that you have in your mind! You definitely won’t be able to guess it~
    I feel like the story started a bit slow, but it's definitely picking up. So far, I love the MC. She's got a bit of spunk but is also pretty perceptive.

I am dying to know what's up with Mysterious Yin Li. He's definitely hiding something. At the current rate, he seems to be the stereotypical Domineering Iceberg CEO.

I wrote summaries for the first few chapters and I'm not sure if I should write summaries for all of them going forth.
    1.1 Four months ago, Yan Xiao was in a car accident that caused amnesia and left her relegated to a wheel chair. She hears from a nurse about Yin Li, her fiancé, who she doesn’t have the slightest recollection of.

1.2 It took a long while for Yan Xiao to accept that Yin Li wasn’t the person who ran her over. He says they were very much in love but she doubts this. One day, a woman in red drops him off at the hospital. On this visit, Yan Xiao kisses him to test her hypothesis. The kiss feels unnatural, which confirms her suspicions.

1.3 Yin Li is the trifecta of rich, handsome, and perfect. Yan Xiao believes that her past self must have somehow duped him into an engagement. As a cripple, she needs to latch onto Yin Li for his money for now, but she encourages him to pursue his relationship with the woman in red, whom she suspects to be his girlfriend.

2.1 Her comments seem to have triggered Yin Li for he discharges her the very next day and instead has her recuperate at his home, which is located in a wealthy suburb. She snuggles in his embrace as he carries her back.

2.2 They run into Yan Ge, a singer, who Yin Li doesn’t seem to like. Yan Xiao pretends to become fervent with excitement and scares the singer away. Yan Xiao also realizes that Yan Ge was not the woman in red.

3.1 Yin Li learns that Yan Xiao actually likes the singer somewhat because the songs fill her with life. Yan Xiao suggests that she could scare people away as repayment for the treatment. The suggestion seems to anger Yin Li but his calm expression quickly resumes.

3.2 Yin Li takes her to her room, which she is very satisfied with. She ventures out to the garden and meets a disheveled man with a bucket of red paint. He asks her if she knows how to write the character “Yin” in Yin Li’s name.

3.3 Yan Xiao learns that the disheveled man is planning to deface Yin Li’s house with something along the lines of “Yin Li is an idiot.” Just as he is about to paint, Yan Xiao convinces him to paint a middle finger instead and to paint it on his own house so that Yin Li might see the message easier. The news that Mo Xing Zhi defaced his own house was splashed across the newspapers the next day. Yan Xiao also learns the reason for Mo Xing Zhi’s hatred toward Yin Li.

Kalmaegi likes this.
  2. Vex

Vex Eat-Sleep-Repeat

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 3.3 summary was hilarious. Haha...I can imagine a big 'fu'.

Niang Niang likes this.
  3. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Your summaries have got me hooked. Time to check this out....sigh. NU is just a vortex.

Niang Niang likes this.