Recommendations Harem manga that end in "Polygamy"

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Deleted member 110464, Mar 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Deleted member 110464

Deleted member 110464 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read the ending , they are still trying to woo him= indecisive mc something I hate the most.

2. Deleted member 110464

Reading List:
    Link
    Has it ended or Did you go through the raws??

3. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. RedWingFM

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, yes, you are right. Like Yasuke in Maga-Tsuki, in first half of a manga

5. darkofficer

darkofficer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't ai kora a pseudo harem with the naru look a like winning

6. RedWingFM

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, she is a leading heroine, but this manga with an open ending

7. Deleted member 110464

Reading List:
    Link
    Worser example of open ended shit is hachi ichi , he had to choose a bride and it's open ended. The fact that it is mature and he did quite a few things with each and still being indecisive is lame.

8. Kuronairo

Kuronairo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    looked at it , sadly not rly my type of thing. I'm not a fan of female pov or female mc adult games xD .

9. RedWingFM

Reading List:
    Link
    And main girl almost got NTR'ed. LOL. No, she just lose her kiss to MC's brother.

10. Deleted member 110464

Reading List:
    Link
    How the romance in shomin sample??
    I haven't found a better harem Manga than Umi no misaki where he's seriously likes them.

11. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    Its almost had no story, the main thingies is that the character get banged by anything that stood in her way...
    The play is so hard i don't have leeway to enjoy the bang...

At least it have pregnant, futa and therianthrope state w/ the ear and tail .
    Pregnant content is so rare in a H-game non VN with male Char it's like a fantasy inside a fantasy so this game is like a relief

Also HVN is not my thing

12. Kuronairo

Reading List:
    Link
    well something a lot of people say as a joke but I kinda read vn for the story and even if the rance series is not the best games for the story , I love the story :v , recent rance games are rly great ( remake of 1 ,3 , sengoku rance , rance quest , rance 9 and X too ). I like vn as long as the story is good enough. I usually prefer H than without H though unless it's important to the story I usually skip H scenes xD but well sometimes we can see a different face of a chracter ( some who are usually cold or too serious are quite cute in those ).

I usually don't play female mc h games because in those most of the time the girl get raped :v. And well I'm just not a fan of female mc stuffs be it novels or games though there are exceptions

13. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed.
    Love rance H-anime, the story is just good. Which series is it? I forgot...

As for the VN? Cant have it. My laptop memory is at its edge with 7GB left from 500GB... Gusu..

I also dislike to read a novel with female mc as i can't dive into the character while i read.
    For H tho? Im the attacker! HueHueHueHue...

Sorry, my darkside poking out abit...

14. Kuronairo

Reading List:
    Link
    it's fine x) and it depends which rance it is but rance games don't take a lot of space as other than the 3 remake none are voiced.
    And by rance series I mean rance 1-10. Rance h anime was from Rance 1 remake : https://vndb.org/v14022.
    I'm now in Rance 10 and fighting to save humanity from demons :v ( game is quite hard ).
    And same I can't dive into a female mc , that's why I prefer male mc. Though there are some mc I can't rly fit into still like them ( like road to kingdom , I never see myself being a macho guy like him xD though I still go to the gym :v )

15. Luxcilla

Luxcilla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rance Series traumatized me.
    I don't know which game it was but the starting was a little girl was gang raped. :blob_coughblood:

16. Kuronairo

Reading List:
    Link
    there is so much rape in rance , I wouldn't be able to know which one :v , and there aren't rly a lot of loli in rance ( rance is not interesed in loli or incest ) , but if u pick bad choices or lost battles , your girls will be raped by monsters or ennemies. But most of the time it's only rance who rape. The game had high quality cg or a bit old ? ( with that info should know which one it is normally :v )

17. Luxcilla

Luxcilla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. I already know what kind of game Rance is, i did a little bit research.

It was an unavoidable rape. I think she was a princess.

18. RedWingFM

Reading List:
    Link
    I must read that then

19. CrazyFrost

CrazyFrost New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, although this is from 2018 but I'm looking for a certain manga (Polygamy) story about a girl who transmigrate , found by a tiger? who acts like a child also a cold half human half snake (color white) she firstly lay he's eggs .
    since there's rarity about women who only conceive once a year. she's special since she's a human , with menstruation monthly...
    I'm just curious of what's next and to read it again but i dont know the title.. does anyone knows? super thanks for help if ever also kindly share it to others ..
    I read almost hundreds of manga/manhua/novel/comics/story so i can't sit still if i didn't finish it

20. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anime-wise, there's Tenchi GXP (this one really ends w/ poly-wedding, LOL)
    Novels, there are plenty, like Sevens, Death March, Isekai Smartphone, 8th Sons & Reincarnated Aristocrat, Apostle of Gods
    Manga, forgot the title:
    - read it sometime mid '90 - mid 2000-ish, it's a JPN josei drama of 2 lady w/ same boyfriend. Only remember that at the end they ended up somewhere in the Pacific, the ML became a fisherman of sort, picked up by the FLs. A friend ask ML ask in native whether they're his sister, which he answered, "wives." The friend laugh & said, "must be hard, eh?"
    - another forgotten title, an OL got dumped & fired from her job. Can't remember if she went to her hometown or traveling, but she ended up in a small rural town & got involved w/ a guy who's already in a polygamy relationship (at first she thought that he's a playboy since everytime she met him, he's w/ different lady)
    - Kekkon something, an isekai I believe: ML found out that his childhood FL's actually a princess from another world. Both got sent to the said world, ML must collect rings(?) from princesses of other tribes & become their husband

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020