Harem member that worthy to have her own story.

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Shuchou, Feb 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shuchou

Shuchou Simplicity is the easiest path to true beauty.

Reading List:
    Link
    Im reading this specific "Novel" , There, shes a harem member and her story touched me. Oh and i wont tell the title bcus thats a massive spoiler so,no! And if by chance you guess the title then, too bad YOU GOT SPOILED!

BAre with me bcus this would be loooong!

Anyway, heres the story.
    -----
    When "she" was a child she got caught in a conflict of gods,causing her body to be destroyed. Well her father is a god btw. Although "she" no longer have a body but her soul got sealed on this "god slaying object" and stayed on a dungeon for 10k or is it 1k years(i forgot) alone before the MC got this heaven defying object. This story is a game world btw so the Mc got, like the "off the chart item"

After that, the power of the MC became OP , "she" always helps the MC like for example about tips, logics, story of her world etc etc.

This novel is just a "Normal vrmmo novel" until the MC's love one died. When the MC's main girl died, he lost his will and even wanted to die but "She" gave him hope. "She" said that her world(game world) is not just a creation but a real world far away from earth and the developers of the game just luckily connects their world. So she said that its possible so revive the main girl, Etc etc.

And so the adventure of the MC to revive the main girl starts! in order for that to work, he needs to collct the 7 dragon ball that got scattered across the whole world( "she"'s world). sorry, I mean to find the 12 other parts of the "god slaying object" and so on and so on.

Lets move on to the final arc of the story. On the MC's birthday celebration (ofc all of the harem members r in there + his mother) but the one of MC's got missing (shes from the game that just materialized on earth) so the MC went in-game to search for her because "she" told the MC that perhaps shes in there.(trap)

Ok now. while the MC is gone, suddenly a super powerful guy appeared. and he is "she's" ally. "she" ordered the guy to kill all of the girls. I forgot to mention it. "she" is stated as an enemy by the girl who went missing but the MC wanted to believe her, "she" and he said that " i dont care whats she upto but i believe her and also shes the only one who can help me revive my girl"

When the MC return, he saw his place in taltered and no one is present. Then hegot the message that all of the girls died,been killed and the girl he went to find is in the hands of the enemy.btw the MC got the 11parts of the "God slaying object" so when he learned the news, he went on a rage mode. He destrpyed the earth, yeah a typo, sorry. and yeah HE F•••••• DESTROY the earth! Then he got teleported to the other planet by the power of "god". The killer of his waifus are in there so he kill them ofc.
    But who knows that all of his waifus are safe n sound on the same planet. (got confused? Later i will explain)

By the power of waifus. The MC regain his mind and balh blah blah the MC went to the mastermind to claim the girl and confronts it. (The mastermind is not "she" but her sister. A high tier god that wanted to delete all humanity.)

And blah blah blah the mc defeated her after god who knows how many chapter. When the mastermind got defeated, her body got destroyed and now only a soul that can manifest for only 10mins. (a last speech for the antagonist)

When the MC won he look at "she" with a murderious intent and he said that hes not only here to defeat the mastermind but also to kill "she". "she" only shrugs her shoulder and looked at the mc coldly and said "if u kill me you wont see the girl, but i will tell you if u give me the soul of my sister". Well the Mc doesnt give a damn about the soul so he gave it but before he leaves he ask the last object to complete the "god slaying object" so he can revive the main girl but "too bad i already destroyed it" said by "she" so the MC hated her to the bone.

Now for the finale. You want to ask why the harem members are alive and how the MC and the girls got transfered to tht world? well the answer is "she" !! and yeah you got it right!

She and her sister talked and "she" said that she made the MC become strong because she wanted to end her sister not because she hates her but because she loves her. The sister ask if "she" is the one who transfer th MCs harem to safety and why would she bother to make the MC hate her. "She" answered "By giving the news that his harem member died will make him your fight" then the sister ask "then whats the point of making him hate you, dont tell me you want to tell him now you save them? hahahaah do you think he will believe you? you, the sister of the devil? what a joke!"

But "she" just look warmly on her sister (soul form)
    Sister: You dont mean-
    "she": bcus i will accompany you.
    siater: W-what do you mean?
    "she": do you remeber our promise when we are kids? we promise that we will always together through sadness and happiness right? thats why, i wont leave you alone.
    etc etc then the sister begged "she" to stop her madness and tell the MC the truth but for no avail saying that "she" is also atoning her sins for not stopping her sister earlier.
    Etc etc the sister said "she" doesn have a thing to atone bcus the sister is the real villain here and so on and so fort.

To shut her up "she" let the soul go already(reincarnte). And now, remember "she" is a god? well she have the power of time and space so she wasted her power to repeat the time of earth before the Mc destroyed it(the earth is save!) and on her last job, she went on the immortal spring where the main girl's dead body is. remeber the last object to complete the "god slaying object" that she said that she destroyed? Well its still ok on her hand, And the thing about completing the 12 to revive is a lie. YOu only need the last thing but the price is ones soul. So she sacrifice herself to revive the main girl.

The end.

SHES THE SO CALLED "UNSUNG HERO" and she doesnt deserves to be hated! especially by the person she love.

a happy ending for her so dont worry and i change a lot of things here so ppl ont guess the title. Its for their own good

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2017
  2. Linbe

Linbe New member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice story...I've always wondered what would happen if a guy had a harem and the girl in his harem had a reverse harem....

Lithit and Mahou-nii-sama like this.
  3. Mithun

Mithun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just put damn title inside a spoiler tag. The suspense is killing me.

4. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd love to read a novel where Eris Greyrat is the MC. I want to read about her becoming the strongest swordswoman and obtain the title Sword Godness. Well, she did kill former Sword God after all.

Shirai, Alpcake, sufod01 and 5 others like this.
  5. Littledragonlady

Littledragonlady The last member of Ancient Tomb Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    What is... the point of the thread, btw?
    Sorry, i got lost when i read the tidbit about the story...

6. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The laziest and the King of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wasted 3 mins of my life

Raobihr, Mithun and TheFakeGentleman like this.
  7. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    This is Shura's Wrath, right?

Ophious, madghost, Enigma and 5 others like this.
  8. NoTofu

NoTofu [Lord Third's less meaty Cousin] [Tofu Jelly]

Reading List:
    Link
    my head hurts...

9. Shuchou

Shuchou Simplicity is the easiest path to true beauty.

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr i reall know right

AHKoT and GM_Rusaku like this.
  10. mmsupreme

mmsupreme How do I change my custom title?

Reading List:
    Link
    just put the title inside a spoiler tag so people can look at their own risk. considering how long this post is most people will forget all about it but they will have the story inside their reading list to read later

11. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    I take this thread as "harem members that are worthy to have her own story", so I wrote about which character I think I wanna read the most.

Every time the novel switched to her POV, I'm dying to know more of it.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2017
  12. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    lel I know right lel sometime ehem support character story is way more interesting than MC lel

13. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Put a spoiler on the whole summary and just say the title
    Shura's Wrath
    ! Its too obvious. Its one thing if you kept it short, but you told too much.

14. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    sonuvabitch...i didnt think of that but right when you said it...it seemed to fit. So i've probably been spoiled as fuck. God fucking dammit....i cant read that novel anymore then. Its my principle. If i know the end, i cant go back to read the novel. Fukken shit man....Meh, whatevs. I aint mad, i aint that petty. Anyway, but then there should be at least one more sister, right...im pretty sure both sisters were Moon Goddesses. So what about the other? Hm...and what the hell happened to the other characters after that?

15. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    Jasmine from ATG...tho she's not in the harem yet, it's bound to happen.

16. Deleted member 36162

Deleted member 36162 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude
    I got lost there !!!

17. Gigaknife

Gigaknife 1v1 MW, King, No M4, No 725

Reading List:
    Link
    You might not be mad, but i'm absolutely L I V I D

18. Riqu

Riqu ~Legendary Lurker~

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do i think of nightingale when i read this thread.....

runsing likes this.
  19. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    People spoiled the name of novel. But man, I hope "she" isn't the one I'm thinking of...............

20. Akabane

Akabane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you should just write her story yourself. Then at least you could feel somewhat satisfied on how it turns out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.