Discussion Harem novels:Womanizing Mage and 108 Maidens of Destiny

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Avenger, Apr 26, 2018.

1. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does he full on describe what they do? I've only read the TL so I'm curious if it becomes more graphic or just said in a less family friendly way

2. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Only compared once. I don't know if it was because that scene was more explicit but it was simply cut. He left the beginning and cut.....
    So i dropped his translation and suffered with the raws.

3. Deleted member 110464

Deleted member 110464 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    But they developed the harem so well with this excuse. You know none of them, I call jade beauties. I actually remember the name of the girls (which for me is surprising as I don't seem to remember in any other Chinese works).
    Also, it happens around 300 chap. Nothing wrong in it, even LLS had it around 300+ and it's a longer series.

4. Schwarze_Kreuz

Schwarze_Kreuz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And that's why, to me, it makes the snu snu, when it does finally happen, that much better. Suspense is a good literary technique, but the cost of sex is rendered a moot point anyways if you've kept up with the items the MC receives. Besides, the cost makes sense from a story view in my opinion. These maidens are warriors by nature. If there is someone willing to take them as a lover, not as a servant, then that Star Master better have the guts and powers to protect her for the rest of their lives.