LCD Harry Potter and the Secret Treasures

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Scholar Occult Cauldron, May 27, 2018.

1. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries you got your thoughts through well enough.

I hope it doesn't turn him into a secondary villain on the story =D

2. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    slow romance with who?

3. ramzawing

ramzawing 【The heretic】

Reading List:
    Link
    With Hermione but they only get together after chapter 600 at Yule ball...

4. Attolis

Attolis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, in case anyone was wondering, you can find all ~1600 chapters here https://comrademao.com/novel/harry-potter-and-the-secret-treasures/page/144/. They are most likely machine translated but the quality is much better then LNMTL so they might be somewhat edited. They are definitely worse than Translating Wizzard's work though so it's not really for me because I have a thing for good grammar but it's pretty good. There might be some novels on Qidian of lower quality.

5. Attolis

Attolis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I have been reading the chapters posted on comrademao and I couldn't help but notice that they aren't just pretty good for an MTL. They are also really similar to Translating Wizzard's work. The spacing is the same, the style is the same, there are even hole paragraphs that are exactly the same. It seems like Translating Wizzard simply takes the translated chapters from Comrade Mao and edits them. I'm not saying that this is bad or anything since I do enjoy the higher quality I'm just saying that the texts are similar.

6. Scholar Occult Cauldron

Scholar Occult Cauldron Bonk Maestro | Ascended

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to this series? Releases became intermittent, was there an issue with licensing? Or is it RL issues with translatingwizard?

7. Pototo

Pototo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the dates of previous updates I deduct that TL decided to post monthly instead of weekly. TL's patron has until ch.651 si I would wait a bit for updates.

What worries me is that author's last posted chapter +1700 seems to be from some time around June 2019. Does anyone know about author's stimated schedule?

Ed3: the novel is droped/dead. Novel is marked as completed with 1781 chapters released but that still doesnt completes the novel. It is left unfinished.

Ed1: oh, cr-4p! From TL_Otaku comments

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
  8. Pototo

Pototo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello everyone. It's been a while.

For anyone who cares, know that this novel seems to be back from hiatus. I made a wish upon a star and just googled for this series (duck-duck-go) and found out that last chapter is up to 1850 and 'aggregated' today (mtl).

Cheers!!! It seems like we're going to see an end to the novel and maybe someone will pick up for proper translating