Forgotten Title Harry potter fanfic

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by kouk2002, Aug 26, 2021.

1. kouk2002

kouk2002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I'll be the first to admit I'm possibly mixing things up so I'll list the things I think were part of it;
    • Harry Potter crossover with Jurassic Park, or seemed like it
    • Ends up stranded on an island that is a magical dead spot (can't use magic, or be tracked)
    • Harem, older women, I think Tonks, Narcissa Malfoy, maybe Bellatrix, possibly Fleur Delacour as well
    • If the women are right I think Tonks and Fleur were together and so were the Black sisters, all tracking Harry and end up interfering with a Port Key or something causing a freak accident that puts them on the Island with the Dinosaurs
    • Survivalist setting
    • They scavenge supplies and weapons, relying on Harry and possibly Tonks as the rest didn't know how to survive without magic
    • Dumbledore narrows down possible known locations of magical dead spots to find Harry
    Might be more but I can't remember for sure. I can't even remember if it was complete or not.

2. lazyfujo

lazyfujo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These exist? Imma camp here~

3. kouk2002

kouk2002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure it was real. Part of me thinks it might have been deleted by the author and that's why I can't find it. Was reading something else that got me thinking about it and deciding to potentially read it again assuming it was complete.

lazyfujo likes this.
  4. lazyfujo

lazyfujo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see~ best of luck to you!

5. Gadget

Gadget Demi-god of magic and science

Reading List:
    Link
    It's on fanfiction.net, and has a sequel
    I don't remember if it's in the crossover section or not, nor do I remember if it was rated T or M
    Use the search function, more than 40k words, romance and adventure, the words 'transported' and 'island'