Recommendations Harry Potter, MCu, Naruto(Fanfic/self insert)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Kaxhi, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Kaxhi

Kaxhi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm looking for a good and/or long fan fic of hp, mcu, or naruto that can last me 2 days
    kindly leave a link for the recommendations,:)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  2. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    mc?

Also for harry potter, I have seen many people here rec harry potter and rise of ordinary person or something

3. namobe

namobe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. MrLLama

MrLLama Just a Fancy Llama.

Reading List:
    Link
    Kaxhi likes this.
  5. nos4r2

nos4r2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kaxhi likes this.
  6. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Try this
    Pirate in Naruto World

Kaxhi likes this.
  7. Raiseshu

Raiseshu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hokage rio path

Kaxhi likes this.
  8. ElDaniWar

ElDaniWar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want good SI, there are only few, here I leave you a couple.

Half-Blood Emperor - SI young Severus Snape.
    The Doll Gamer - HP OC/SI
    Empathic capacity of a teaspoon - SI Ron

A World Full of Monsters - Naruto ??/SI - Hahaha no spoilers Sorry.
    Naruto: Shadow Clones for the Win - SI Naruto.
    Son of Gato <<< Best!

Well, those are my few recommendations SI, if you want to get more, you can look here, there are listed most of the SI fics and OC fics on ff.net...

Sir Lucifer Morningstar - Autor of Son of Gato, he has another 4 SI fics, and my favorite SI of all Force Without Balance.
    kathryn518 and plums, Everything these two write is gold, although they have time without updating their stories are worthwhile. Especially kathryn518 who wrote my characterization of Harry favorite in his fic What's a Little Death between friends?

I hope you have not read anything that I recommend, it's a pleasure to read those fics for the first time :)

Kaxhi likes this.
  9. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    For HP click here
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kaxhi likes this.
  10. CtrlAltDel

CtrlAltDel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love fanfic, but finding interesting ones is difficult.

I could probably give you a few links to fanfiction.net, but most of the time it's always the same thing, let's go with something different !

Ninja Ninja Tactics is one of the best quest you can find on the web and it's in the Naruto world, it's on Questionable Questing so you need to sign up (it take a minute). Fair warning it's a quest and it's NSFW, don't read it if you are too young, there are a few sex scene and there will be a lot more in the future.
    Ninja Ninja Tactics, is an OC-insert quest taking place in Naruto following Karasu Hatake, twin brother of Kakashi Hatake, born at the end of the 2nd Great Ninja War. He's every bit as prodigious as his brother was known to be, if not more so. Players command Karasu through his entire life, starting from when he was born to now (he is 10) and fighting in the 3rd Great Ninja War though decisions are often made for other characters as well.

I found this quest recently (2 months ago) and in my opinion is the best Naruto fanfic you can find on the web. All the characters have depth and the world building is simply amazing. As a quest, it is a work of art (easily top 5 quests) and just as a story it's a breath of fresh air, it simply make me interested in Naruto again.

If you count the semi-canon and canon omake, the quest is about 3 million words, of course a lot of them are related to the quest mechanic, it's still a long read. Try it, you won't regret it =)

11. ElDaniWar

ElDaniWar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh, that's something I have not read, thanks for sharing.

I have never read anything in that forum, I find it quite complicated to search for stories in the forums, do you have any good stories to recommend from there? whether SI or not.

12. CtrlAltDel

CtrlAltDel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Questionable Questing is specialized in explicit content (NSFW) and 99% of the fics there are just smut, with weird fetish, that's why I just recently found Ninja Ninja Tactics, I was never really interested on this forum.
    I found inly two quests more or less interesting :
    - Winging is a Euphemism --> Sekirei --> It's interesting, someone who love Sekirei will probably like this quest a lot, but, well, it's far from my favorite fandom.
    - My new life as a young master --> TDG fanfic --> Tried it just because of TDG, the basic idea is good but the rest.. Plus the author seems quite busy, less than 50k words in a year, so yeah.. I did not get into it.

TLDR; QQ is 99% of smut without story so I don't recommend anything else on this forum. Try SpaceBattles & Sufficient Velocity if you are looking for fanfics & quests and Alternate History for ISOT and the like.

To stay on topic with OP post, here are a few Naruto & HP fanfics worth a read:

- The Shadow of Angmar --> HP/Lotr : HP send in middle earth in Third Age, a few centuries before Lotr ; updates are slow but the story is worth the wait
    - For Love of Magic --> HP : Harry is a sociopath but maintain a bit of humanity thanks to his girls, there is a sequel crossover with Asoiaf. All of Noodlehammer stories are good enough, that said, it's different, often a bit more dark than the OTL, well his MC are all a bit sociopath.
    - A Third Path to the Future --> HP/Marvel : Best HP/Marvel crossover. All of Vimenthusiast fanfics are great, mainly Ramna & HP crossover.
    - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum --> HP : Crack
    - katrhyn518 & plums --> HP & crossover : Two authors like two mad scientific, really slow updates or abandonned fanfics
    - Common Sense --> Naruto : Crackish. Naruto find a book written by his dad. Hiilarity ensue
    - Seals are Easy, People are hard --> Naruto
    - A drop of Poison --> Naruto : Classic. Kagebunshin.

13. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Empress

Empress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link