Non-Fic Haste makes waste. Your biting mistake?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So hungry that I ate this fresh dough roll mistaking it for the regular fried dough roll filled with meat as the main ingredient accompanied with little vegetables and spices. O what a horrid mistake I committed; to bite something I dare not imagine or try.
    Yes, I had eaten a vegetarian-like type of dough roll. They had told me it was fresh dough roll, and O how ignorant and foolish I was to mistake its identity. A taste so fresh, so healthy, so crunchy that I dare to bite again to confirm my worst fears. Never had I chose or force myself to eat such quality of vegetable or any vegetable as the main treat. At the time I realize the grim reality of my hasty decision, I wasted this dough roll due to my ignorance. I can only salvage it by feeding it to my dogs or cats. Ironically, I was listening to the Funeral March by Chopin as I quickly took the first bite.

Did you also experience a similar situation like me? To bite something so ignorantly that you regret tasting something you find unpleasing or distasteful.

2. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    Not checking the expiration date on milk.

Not checking for mold on a snack cake...

Not checking if an insect got in my drink first.......

Not checking the meat to make sure it was still alright before cooking it (this one almost killed me).............................

So in other words always check what you're eating

AliceShiki and NasVersix like this.
  3. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    My worst biting mistake...? Probably all the cooking I've done except hotdogs and eggs. I don't mess those things up.

4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    When i was a kid, i took a spoonful of yoghurt, ended up with a dead bee in my mouth, that happened to fly into the fridge at an earlier time.

5. 13th Echelon

13th Echelon Piping Hot Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't eat too much in parties, I've had diarrhea for 2 days after, Parties sucks.

6. Lewisking50

Lewisking50 Voidseeker, King of literally nothing

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was younger I ate too much chocolate at once (we visited a chocolate factory lol) and I got serious stomach aches that made it impossible to sleep that night.

Otherwise I was fine so far, I have an obsession with checking cups and glasses wether they’re clean or not, always smell milk and check bread for mold. Never worried about meat since I only get it fresh from my butcher...

7. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    That's it? You ate your veggies? I'm currently eating mushrooms, carrots, onions, spam, and chicken fried rice...

8. IXAzraelXI

IXAzraelXI < Atheistic Angel >

Reading List:
    Link
    2 am go to get me a glass of milk not pay attention and poured orange juice... brain and body reflexes went into full expulsion without warning

9. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link