Spoiler Hataraku Maou-sama volume 21 ending

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Fluffy Jellyfish, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been over a year since I found out and I'm still pissed. Why put so much time and build-up towards Emi x Maou and then fuck it up by having chiyo as the victor.

2. EmiMaou07

EmiMaou07 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the hell....why did the author even try to develop their relationship in the first place then...We were hoping for EmiXMaou to get together ever since they even got a kid (though not their own). But the fact they had a kid together was supposed to mean something right?

magfuentes likes this.
  3. Dr_H_16

Dr_H_16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...? Why would I like the fact that she wearing tons of plot armor in every conflict? Most of the things she accomplished only happened because the Author pushed them. She accompanied him into the war? Everyone else does, too, and actually being helpful while she's just baggage?

magfuentes likes this.
  4. soulwarfare

soulwarfare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it weird that the author builds up this relationship from Emi and Maou, even giving them a daughter which both of them look after. Making Emi the main girl. Having the classic hate turns to like trope from them. Having the best romanctic moments between the two. Just to toss it out of the window because they like Chiho more?

If the author liked Chiho more then why not just make her the main girl in the first place? It's just such weird and bad writing that I just find it so hard to believe...

I'm still looking forward to season 2 though but it might be for the best that it ends at season 2 because this ending barely pleased anyone.

magfuentes likes this.
  5. isaqueer

isaqueer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shot ending

magfuentes likes this.
  6. kuronokishi9

kuronokishi9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plan to read Hataraku again cause I just don't have any novel to read anymore, but what a disappointing end...

7. zkira

zkira Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read these spoilers and I can't believe the author threw the work in the trash

magfuentes likes this.
  8. magfuentes

magfuentes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate harem, so as he chose 1 girl is ok but nNOOOOOTTTT CHiho:eek:...I can't understand why anyone would think an insipid, vapid, useless:facepalm:, jealous and annoying teenager :blobangery: would be best girl for anyone.:blobdizzy:
    EMI :cookie:was my girl...:love: the author push so much in their character and relation together:oops: as read in the blogs/spoiler groups. .. So, why did he not build Chiho to be a main character too :cautious:?... no words.o_O.. I not watching the anime S2 because of the end:notlikeblob:... thanks :ROFLMAO:I did not waist my time reading the Novel. Sorry... I'm the type to read first the end volume:whistle: to see if it is worth to read the Novel or books ;):D:p... The live is bad enough related to relationship:facepalm: ... so why I can not see the end first before to read a book:cool:? Book or Novel are about another world;).. so, we can chose which one we can read for recreation, right (n) ?

And yes... I will not read an amazing book full of comedy/adventure/romance :aww: if the end is not like what I was waiting for :blobjoy:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
    Dr_H_16 likes this.
  9. Dr_H_16

Dr_H_16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dammit, it still stings.

magfuentes and Khalala like this.
  10. allenwalkerint

allenwalkerint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for spoiler.....
    after watching anime new series.... i plan to read hataraku maou novel, but not again.
    Saving my time alot.

11. ReaderReader

ReaderReader (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 2 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    Never really kept up the novel for this only the manga , guess that's one more masterpiece going into the trash can

magfuentes likes this.